+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]
    I'm honored you think I'll be in the finals. I guess it's your way of saying you are great Landon and you played a great year all by yourself. I never thought you would be able to do it but you proved me wrong and I'll never give you **** again about people drafting your team and helping you because obviously that didn't happen without saying it. Right? lol

[/quote]

TRUTH TIME:

I KNOW that your first two draft me and your philly friend helped u tons. Not opinion, but factual

<font color="#0000FF">And the reality of it is that ur team would NOT be good unless u were able to take Vick off of Sharick for peanuts.</font> It lead to every other trade u were able to get off. Only thing thats proven is that your for the rule when it benefits you and against it when you THINK it isn't. BTW, i think u owe blondie an apology and a thank you
    [/quote]
    Well so much for that...lol

Yeah, if I kept Matt Ryan and Stafford I would have been ****ed. It's fine, you don't have to give me any credit. I told you before this all started that I would finish above you and once again for the 3rd year in a row I will. Had Blondie not pulled that trade she still would have beat MH so it doesn't matter. That trade will end up hurting you in the long run after MH beats you by 30 or 40. You are so stubborn. He helped me with 2 picks but according to you he drafted my whole team and made all my trades for me.

I am not against the rule at all. I backed up the rule countless times. I just thought it was ****ed up that the last place team traded with the 3rd place team. I started the whole thing wrong. It was not the players that were traded, it was the situation. I thought we said that if last place teams traded with 1st place teams it could be vetoed. Blondie had nothing to play for and made MH's team considerably better. It's 6s at this point so whatever. I would not have even said anything but it upset me that everyone just **** on B.

[/quote]

by what logic would u of been ****ed if u kept Stafford and Ryan.

[/quote]
    Apparently it's yours. I was being sarcastic. You said it's the only reason I was able to make any of my other trades which could not be farther from the truth. I moved Jordy for Best and Best for Maclin. I moved Stafford for Graham essentially ( which was probably a bad trade for me ) and still would have had Ryan. The fact I got Vick did nothing for my trade prospects. Then I moved Jennings and Beanie for AP ( which was also a bad trade for me ). Vick has been hurt the whole damn time anyway. If I don't win this year I have no one but myself to blame. Maybe I made too many moves....
    [/quote]

truth time again:

Lando trades a backup QB and FA back up WR for MIKE VICK. Possibly the most dynamic fantasy player in the game who WILL be healthy for fantasy playoffs. Not to mention that he also single handedly outscored Ryan and Washington single handedly for the first 5 weeks of the trade which put u over the top.

<font color="#0000FF">the fact you were able to get so much value for nothing AND STILL have a legit QB on your team is what opened your whole season up. </font>

You were then were able to trade Greg Jennings &amp; Beanie Wells 4 Adrian Peterson. I think we could all agree that he'll probably be the #1 pick again next year as hes been for the past 3-4 years.

Fair enough trade right? Not really

Because u were then able to move stafford 4 Jimmy Graham.

So really you were able to upgrade Beanie to Peterson and Vick for Matt Ryan/Stafford in exchanging Jimmy Graham for Jennings which is a push....

I respect the moves cuz u pulled em off, can't respect you because your not man enough to admit the truth of the story (Fantasy wise).

When I traded with Daven I admitted I got the better end of the deal, just no where near where u guys are suggesting and it ended up hurting my team anyway. Be honest

Your team was completely upgraded and did enough damage before AP and Vick got hurt to get u a bye and have them healthy for playoffs. Your soooo full of ****

[/quote]
    Not my awesome draft huh? Minus CJ of course. lol

I guess I will have to try and win you over next year when you are looking up at me AGAIN. All I can do is put my team in the best position to win and find the best and most fair deals possible. I have no control if someone values Ryan higher than Vick or any other scenario you have trashed me on.
    [/quote]

not knocking ur draft, but u didn't get this success from it

You traded a QB who is mediocre and drafted late and a FA pickup that you overrate just to try and justify the trade for a bonafied first round talent that has been at times the best player in fantasy hands down

Factually the 3 best players on your team is Vick, AP, and Graham

Again, i'm not hating the game, i'm hating the players falsehoods about the game. Just admit it opened everything up for u.

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Daven, you suck!!!

MIA all the time, and only show up to argue about politics!

Scumbag Daven:
    Comes to talk football, only talks politics.</p>

lol</p>[/quote]

I'm always here, no one says anything interesting about football, but politics is always interesting, if it's not controversial I'm not interested you know that.
    [/quote]mets should trade david, get a good pitcher
    [/quote]

aren't they moving the walls in this year? Wright will hit 35 hrs if he stays healthy

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]same way bush got by on the second term: no decent candidates to oppose[/quote]

Bush got re-elected due to the War, the country wanted continuity, I know you were against the war Matt, but the majority of Americans democrats and republicans together where for it the same way you don't change head coaches in the middle of a season you don't change the commander and chief in the middle of a War.

The only thing Obama has presided over is record spending...almost all of which has to be considered wasteful at this point....that's not something the American people will want continuity on.
    [/quote]

lol i know daven.. it was the black man. He did this

4 more years to destroy this country more
    [/quote]the race cards played out man. look at his record. are we better off than we were 4 years ago? the simple answer is no, and its not an opinion, its fact and "facts are stubborn things" food, gas is more expensive, stocks are still down, and unemployment is over 10%

matt, why will you vote for obama?
    [/quote]

just to equal your vote out and hope that u don't vote so I can get one up for the black guy

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Daven, you suck!!!

Scumbag Daven:

lol</p>[/quote]

I'm always here, no one says anything interesting about football, but politics is always interesting, if it's not controversial I'm not interested you know that.
    [/quote]

lo lwhy don't u post more

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Daven, you suck!!!

Scumbag Daven:

lol</p>[/quote]

[/quote]mets should trade david, get a good pitcher
    [/quote]
    <u>
    aren't they moving the walls in this year?</u> Wright will hit 35 hrs if he stays healthy
    [/quote]lol yupp. women

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Daven, you suck!!!

Scumbag Daven:

lol</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

you still suck.</p>[/quote]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]same way bush got by on the second term: no decent candidates to oppose[/quote]

Bush got re-elected due to the War, the country wanted continuity, I know you were against the war Matt, but the majority of Americans democrats and republicans together where for it the same way you don't change head coaches in the middle of a season you don't change the commander and chief in the middle of a War.

The only thing Obama has presided over is record spending...almost all of which has to be considered wasteful at this point....that's not something the American people will want continuity on.
    [/quote]

[/quote]the race cards played out man. look at his record. are we better off than we were 4 years ago? the simple answer is no, and its not an opinion, its fact and "facts are stubborn things" food, gas is more expensive, stocks are still down, and unemployment is over 10%

[/quote]

just to equal your vote out and hope that u don't vote so I can get one up for the black guy
    [/quote]what does being black have to do with anything???lol
    aka im was raised a dem so ill vote for ANY dem

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]same way bush got by on the second term: no decent candidates to oppose[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]what does being black have to do with anything???lol
    aka im was raised a dem so ill vote for ANY dem
    [/quote]

just goes to show that no matter how good of a job parents do, kids will always make their own mistakes

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Daven, you suck!!!

Scumbag Daven:

lol</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

lo lwhy don't u post more
    [/quote]

I'm generally a reactionary poster, I don't start conversations I make them go on forever once started ...I'm kinda like BASF...we don't make the products you buy, we make the products you buy better.

Nobody has been coming up with any conversations I'm interested in lately, but I'll always be interested in politics :P

Dezz, they are closing in on you. Evidence was found at the beach with all the remains that link to the young prostitute that you offed.

+ Reply to Thread