+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

<div class="report">

The Hornets are "redoubling their research" on a trade centered around Rajon Rondo for Chris Paul.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    The Hornets are unsatisfied with the offers the
    team has received thus far, and the team is doing its homework on
    Boston's offer. <font color="#0000FF">The Celtics are dangling Rondo, restricted free agent
    Jeff Green and two first round picks in exchange for a CP3 rental.</font> Danny
    Ainge has been relentless in his pursuit of Paul, but Wojnarowski also
    cites the Lakers as a possibility and reports that Kobe Bryant and Paul
    have spoken by phone this week. These rumors aren't going away until he
    ultimately gets dealt out of New Orleans.

I don't think they could get a better deal than that anywhere. CP3 is on record however saying he won't sign a deal anywhere but NY.

</div>

[quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <DIV class=report>

The Hornets are "redoubling their research" on a trade centered around Rajon Rondo for Chris Paul.</P></DIV>
    <DIV class=impact>The Hornets are unsatisfied with the offers the team has received thus far, and the team is doing its homework on Boston's offer. <FONT color=#0000ff>The Celtics are dangling Rondo, restricted free agent Jeff Green and two first round picks in exchange for a CP3 rental.</FONT> Danny Ainge has been relentless in his pursuit of Paul, but Wojnarowski also cites the Lakers as a possibility and reports that Kobe Bryant and Paul have spoken by phone this week. These rumors aren't going away until he ultimately gets dealt out of New Orleans.

I don't think they could get a better deal than that anywhere. CP3 is on record however saying he won't sign a deal anywhere but NY.
    </DIV>[/quote]I don't get Danny Ainge's thinking here.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]just don't offer sexual services for money and you SHOULD be good
    [/quote]

well I wouldn't have to do that if you'd stop beating me on our bets...
    [/quote]

LMAO

revenge for last year
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]just don't offer sexual services for money and you SHOULD be good
    [/quote]Uh oh, is Dezzy Dezz on the prowl again??
    [/quote]

well put it this way. He hasn't posted today and the authorities say they have a lead on the hooker killer

[quote user="JPizzack"]So what do you guys think Peyton is going to do this off-season!?

I'm concerned that the Redskins are going to make a serious attempt at getting him, if Indy cuts ties....
    [/quote]

i was actually thinking that myself.... it does make the most sense as of right now

personally I think that Peyton finishes out in Indy and they draft luck

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Trading for Peyton isn't like trading for any other QB. With him comes his own offensive scheme. He wouldn't be the type to adapt to another since he is practically the OC in Indy when he's on the field.</p>

I say he retires as a Colt, even if they draft Luck. In my view they would be better off trading the pick, drafting a QB in the 2nd or 3rd and draft the kid from LSU. Their defense is a nightmare.</p>

[/quote]</p>

yea, but MH...we're not talking about Brett Favre...or Kurt Warner....we're talking about PEYTON MANNING(6'5", 230 lbs...laser rocket arm), who showed NO SIGNS of slowing down his HOF pace at all last season.
    I find it hard to believe the Colts are even considering cutting ties. It's not Peyton's fault that they had no backup plan, and that they dont know how to play defense....
    I just assume this team toughs it out and improves their defense while keeping Peyton as the beast that he is...there's no reason to do otherwise imo.
    </p>

[/quote]</p>

Well thats what I'm saying. if he can play he'll be a Colt. if he can't he can't. they would probably agree and work out a buyout.</p>

But if he can't play by that date, I doubt he will ever be able to.</p>

[/quote]
    He will be able to play MH. By next year everything will be fine. It will be risky however if he takes a shot that aggravates this thing.
    [/quote]</p>

Probably. My point is that if he's healthy they won't deal him (so Dez can rest easy). If he's not healthy, they won't trade him because no one wants a QB with nerve damage that hasn't recovered in over a year.</p>

Either way, I don't see him a Skin or anything other than a Colt or a retired Colt.</p>[/quote]
    I sure hope so. Like LT said, he should be a Colt until he retires. They could trade the pick. They would get a kings ransom. Then again if something happens to Peyton then they will regret not taking Luck forever. They could take Luck and let him sit behind Peyton ala Rodgers/Favre. It's an incredibly tough decision that I'm glad I don't have to make. Peyton is the Colts. He deserves that money. The whole reason they have a new stadium is because of him and that Superbowl.

They also have alot of key players to worry about as well. Wayne and Freeney to name a couple.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <div class="report">

According to beat writer Tom Pelissero, Vikings OC Bill Musgrave is "not exactly oozing confidence" about Christian Ponder's (hip) chances of playing in Week 14.</p></div>

Musgrave noted that Ponder "didn't look good" walking around on Wednesday. Previous indications suggested Ponder would attempt to play through the pain, but it turns out there's more swelling than expected.

Uh Oh Matt. lol

[/quote]</p>

Its OK...he's got every crapy QB in the NFL on his roster.</p>[/quote]

you should take your own advice in team name

FEAR THE UNDERDOG

your picked to win with EVERYTHING to lose. I am just lucky to be here remember?

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <div class="report">

The Hornets are "redoubling their research" on a trade centered around Rajon Rondo for Chris Paul.</p></div>
    <div class="impact">The Hornets are unsatisfied with the offers the team has received thus far, and the team is doing its homework on Boston's offer. <font color="#0000ff">The Celtics are dangling Rondo, restricted free agent Jeff Green and two first round picks in exchange for a CP3 rental.</font> Danny Ainge has been relentless in his pursuit of Paul, but Wojnarowski also cites the Lakers as a possibility and reports that Kobe Bryant and Paul have spoken by phone this week. These rumors aren't going away until he ultimately gets dealt out of New Orleans.

</div>[/quote]I don't get Danny Ainge's thinking here.[/quote]

he has to think he can sway him

I dont think its a shot in hell

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <DIV class=report>

According to beat writer Tom Pelissero, Vikings OC Bill Musgrave is "not exactly oozing confidence" about Christian Ponder's (hip) chances of playing in Week 14.</P></DIV>

Musgrave noted that Ponder "didn't look good" walking around on Wednesday. Previous indications suggested Ponder would attempt to play through the pain, but it turns out there's more swelling than expected.

Uh Oh Matt. lol

[/quote]</P>

Its OK...he's got every crapy QB in the NFL on his roster.</P>

[/quote]

you should take your own advice in team name

FEAR THE UNDERDOG

your picked to win with EVERYTHING to lose. I am just lucky to be here remember?

[/quote]</P>

Very lucky!!!</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"]I was under the impression or at least hoping that since your previous friendly wager with him was a wash since he beat Kase that you guys were putting the 5 back up on this matchup. I want to see a pic of the framed bill in your office.

[/quote]</p>

No bet on this. No reason. The glory of victory is sufficient reward.</p>

I was a little uneasy that I bet the $5 bucks before. Kinda glad it was a push.</p>[/quote]
    I love you MH. You're awesome.

I also think it's funny he thinks he will beat you. But I love the banter. He won't go down without a fight. The 6 TD's from Miles Austin had me crackin up.

#loveyouMatt

+ Reply to Thread