+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

All-Pro

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

I could really go for some lobster right now.

well I hope they appreciate it...I'll go eat some ramen.

[quote user="lawl"]By the way the LSU kid(tyrann mathieu) isn't draft eligible this year...[/quote]

I didn't realize that. Guess he will get to win back to back National championships.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"]I was under the impression or at least hoping that since your previous friendly wager with him was a wash since he beat Kase that you guys were putting the 5 back up on this matchup. I want to see a pic of the framed bill in your office.

[/quote]</P>

No bet on this. No reason. The glory of victory is sufficient reward.</P>

I was a little uneasy that I bet the $5 bucks before. Kinda glad it was a push.</P>

[/quote]
    I love you MH. You're awesome.

I also think it's funny he thinks he will beat you. But I love the banter. He won't go down without a fight. The 6 TD's from Miles Austin had me crackin up.

#loveyouMatt
    [/quote]</P>

It just makes him more precious to me Lando. Its so cute you just have to have a warm feeling inside.</P>

[/quote]
    Can't blame the guy. His favorite thing is to **** talk. He could beat you though MH. Stranger things have happened. You can't control injuries or off days. If you win, I would like to apologize to you in advance for ending your dreams but good luck in the 3rd place game.
    [/quote]</P>

I suggest you root for Matt.</P>

Yes anyone can beat anyone. I thought I was going to get crushed by Pats earlier this season and I ended up crushing him. </P>

BUT....I like my matchups. And Matt is scrambling.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="lawl"]

Colts should trade back to like the 10 slot, theyd get a 2nd rounder this year and a 1st rounder next year, at the bare minimum. At the 10 slot they can draft Robert Griffin or Matt Barkley and with the extra picks they can put more bodies around peyton. Win win situation.</P>

By the way the LSU kid(tyrann mathieu) isn't draft eligible this year...</P>

[/quote]</P>

Barkley...ugh....not a fan...
    USC hasn't had a decent QB into the NFL since Palmer....
    I'm so tired of ppl throwing around the "term" NFL-ready, also...

I'll eat crow if he ends up being a stud.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

The Knicks are reportedly going after C Tyson Chandler and would likely
    have to amnesty PG Chauncey Billups to make it happen, according to CBS'
    Ken Berger.

[quote user="DavenIII"]I could really go for some lobster right now.

[/quote]hMMM,

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lawl"]

Colts should trade back to like the 10 slot, theyd get a 2nd rounder this year and a 1st rounder next year, at the bare minimum. At the 10 slot they can draft Robert Griffin or Matt Barkley and with the extra picks they can put more bodies around peyton. Win win situation.</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Right, and Stanford hasn't had a decent QB into the NFL since John Elway.</P>

Before Eli, Ole Miss hadn't had a decent QB into the NFL since Archie.</P>

etc, etc.</P>

Matt Leinart, Mark Sanchez and John David Booty have absolutely zero bearing on how well Matt Barkley will play.</P>

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lawl"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

I don't see the Andrew Luck thing at all. he looks OK, but I don't see what all the hype is about. I don't think he throws the ball all that well.</P>

Barkley looks like a better bet as an NFL QB. Plus the kid from Baylor (if he comes out) looks like a real player.</P>

And thanks Lawl, I didn't know he was a sophmore.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="DavenIII"]I could really go for some lobster right now.

[/quote]hMMM,[/quote]They purchased this lobster and porterhouse steaks at 2:41pm. I am usually working at that time so that my payroll deductions can fund this joker's foodstamps and gourmet meal.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"]I was under the impression or at least hoping that since your previous friendly wager with him was a wash since he beat Kase that you guys were putting the 5 back up on this matchup. I want to see a pic of the framed bill in your office.

[/quote]</P>

No bet on this.* No reason.* The glory of victory is sufficient reward.</P>

I was a little uneasy that I bet the $5 bucks before.* Kinda glad it was a push.</P>

[/quote]
    I love you MH. You're awesome.

I also think it's funny he thinks he will beat you. But I love the banter. He won't go down without a fight. The 6 TD's from Miles Austin had me crackin up.

#loveyouMatt
    [/quote]</P>

It just makes him more precious to me Lando.* Its so cute you just have to have a warm feeling inside.</P>

[/quote]
    Can't blame the guy. His favorite thing is to **** talk. He could beat you though MH. Stranger things have happened. You can't control injuries or off days. If you win, I would like to apologize to you in advance for ending your dreams but good luck in the 3rd place game.
    [/quote]</P>

I suggest you root for Matt.</P>

Yes anyone can beat anyone.* I thought I was going to get crushed by Pats earlier this season and I ended up crushing him.** </P>

BUT....I like my matchups.* And Matt is scrambling.</P>[/quote]My Boys have not forgotten that one. That left a bad taste in thier mouths. I will have them better prepared if there is a next time...........

+ Reply to Thread