+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]morning

so im in the finals of 3 of my fantasy leagues

and if not for less than 1 point losses in two other ones, i would of been in the finals with them too

****in **** bags

Pappy and Lando coming down to the wire. Better hope for a quick TD from Antonio to make this interesting

I thought the GIants were suppose to play yesterday? Did they cancel the game or something?
    [/quote]Oh they ****ing cancelled the game alright. Holy jesus ! Wtf? So many issues we have.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]morning

and if not for less than 1 point losses in two other ones, i would of been in the finals with them too

****in **** bags

Pappy and Lando coming down to the wire. Better hope for a quick TD from Antonio to make this interesting

I thought the GIants were suppose to play yesterday? Did they cancel the game or something?
    [/quote]Oh they ****ing cancelled the game alright. Holy jesus ! Wtf? So many issues we have.[/quote]It was sad. The fan's gave up on them, and I can't blame them. By the 4th quarter there were more empty seats than a christmas eve game...there was absolutely no traffic driving out of stadium-pathetic.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]morning

****in **** bags

[/quote]Oh they ****ing cancelled the game alright. Holy jesus ! Wtf? So many issues we have.[/quote]

same **** different day...

we have no secondary, let downs by our WRs, Eli with a couple bad balls, awful game plan...

And Dezz I dont even want to hear your **** about zone today.... Ross and Prince were ****ing TOAST all over the field in man yesterday... it was brutal
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]morning

****in **** bags

[/quote]Oh they ****ing cancelled the game alright. Holy jesus ! Wtf? So many issues we have.[/quote]

we have no secondary, let downs by our WRs, Eli with a couple bad balls, awful game plan...

And Dezz I dont even want to hear your **** about zone today.... Ross and Prince were ****ing TOAST all over the field in man yesterday... it was brutal
    [/quote]Prince and Ross were getting beat all f'n day long. Zone, man, hell any coverage those 2 guys were specifically getting picked on by stupid *** rex grossman..... WTF
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]morning

****in **** bags

[/quote]Oh they ****ing cancelled the game alright. Holy jesus ! Wtf? So many issues we have.[/quote]It was sad. The fan's gave up on them, and I can't blame them. By the 4th quarter there were more empty seats than a christmas eve game...there was absolutely no traffic driving out of stadium-pathetic.[/quote]That's F'n pitiful!!!!!

I never have and never will leave a game early. Think about it, when everyone leaves would you rather be waiting for traffic in your car or while watching the game

....I always question the dedication of fans who leave early
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]morning

****in **** bags

[/quote]Prince and Ross were getting beat all f'n day long.* Zone, man, hell any coverage those 2 guys were specifically getting picked on by stupid *** rex grossman..... WTF
    [/quote]Yep-We made Grossman look like Tom Brady yesterday...just like we did this year with Charlie who the **** r u batch and Vince over the hill young. Very frustrating.

Be weary of venturing out of 'THEE Thread'

I feel like everyone's IQ's collectively plummeted last night. I picture some of these people who are posting today/last night as clowns spinning in circles and smashing their heads on the keyboards to get their points across

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]morning

****in **** bags

[/quote]Oh they ****ing cancelled the game alright. Holy jesus ! Wtf? So many issues we have.[/quote]It was sad. The fan's gave up on them, and I can't blame them. By the 4th quarter there were more empty seats than a christmas eve game...there was absolutely no traffic driving out of stadium-pathetic.[/quote]That's F'n pitiful!!!!!

I never have and never will leave a game early.* Think about it, when everyone leaves would you rather be waiting for traffic in your car or while watching the game

....I always question the dedication of fans who leave early
    [/quote]Me too, I only left 1 game early in my life. It was a Monday nite game and I had a huge house move the next day. I left at the half and listened on the radio all the way home...we won!

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]morning

****in **** bags

[/quote]Prince and Ross were getting beat all f'n day long. Zone, man, hell any coverage those 2 guys were specifically getting picked on by stupid *** rex grossman..... WTF
    [/quote]Yep-We made Grossman look like Tom Brady yesterday...just like we did this year with Charlie who the **** r u batch and Vince over the hill young. Very frustrating.[/quote]We've been making grossman look like brady his whole damned career

[quote user="Kase-1"]Be weary of venturing out of 'THEE Thread'

I feel like everyone's IQ's collectively plummeted last night.* I picture some of these people who are posting today/last night as clowns spinning in circles and smashing their heads on the keyboards to get their points across
    [/quote]hahaha--the inmates are taking over the asylum in tagf today.

+ Reply to Thread