+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"]The way people are going after Rolle you would think that he said he eats babies and was singlehandedly responsible for 9/11

WAAAAAY too many idiotic clowns on these boards after a loss. Its like Craig Carton created 100 accounts and just stays on here posting garbage 247
    [/quote]i dont really blame them. if youre going to run your mouth all week, daring qbs to throw at him more, saying "we beat the redskins 99 out of 100..." and then get beat bad, theres going to be a backlash. guy constantly runs his mouth but doesnt back it up.

rolle is highly overrated and over paid imo. HIGHLY
    [/quote]All offseason countless heads are begging for a vocal leader, we finally get one that isnt petty or disrespectful, the guy speaks his mind and the truth, and everyone wants to run him out of town if he doesnt have a hall of fame game week in and week out.

I like what he has to say, he seems to actually CARE about our team and the outcomes of games. That is a rare occurance these days, it seems like players could careless about the organization or fanbase, but Rolle seems to take losses to heart, and I LIKE THAT

Do you want him saying the skins are gonna beat us 99 out of 100 times?? If we had him say that I would want his *** run outta town on the 1st train outta penn

Overrated by whom??? He was considered a top 10 safety in the NFL and I dont think anything has changed
    [/quote]yea with that one lone int he sure looks like a top 10 safety. the guys been getting owned all year. you can blame it on the scheme, whatever. he makes plays here and there but not lately.
    its great hes trying to pump guys up, absolutely nothing wrong with it, BUT BACK IT UP MAN, or else youll look like a complete fool, like rolle does today and like jacobs did a few weeks ago.

goodbrrrryyyy

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"]The way people are going after Rolle you would think that he said he eats babies and was singlehandedly responsible for 9/11

WAAAAAY too many idiotic clowns on these boards after a loss. Its like Craig Carton created 100 accounts and just stays on here posting garbage 247
    [/quote]

yea alot of people blame him for lapses in coverage like that Dezz bryant TD last week - it was completely on Webster
    [/quote]That TD for dez last week was def webster. You cant have a WR run through your zone and just let him do so without following or even putting a hand on him.

Total lack of communication and both were to blame, but IMO Webster was more responsible for that play
    [/quote]

Inside the NFL even had Webster wired and after that play he was killing himself for blowing that coverage...

And while Dezz was scoring, u saw Rolle looking back at Webster giving him a WTF just happened look
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="lttaylor56"]When was that injury cart accident in your gif? That is hysterical[/quote]

I don't know actually, but I felt like the guy in the blue shirt while sitting in the stands yesterday.
    [/quote]

i think that just happened like last week
    [/quote]

You should come to the Jets Giants game instead of watching at home, I actually have a huge tailgate for that...probably a good 25-30 people at least.
    [/quote]You know The Chef is gonna be there......

[/quote]

PM me your Phone # I'll let you know where we are setup, Me and Rianna will be there plus a bunch of other people I tailgate with...probably bring a camper with satellite TV as well, it's gonna be a big deal I think.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]im so disgusted. they cant even show up with the division on the line?!
    this team doesnt deserve to make the playoffs.
    [/quote]

no denying that this was a pitiful game

but shut up already lol.<u> you know if they win this week your whollllle tune will change</u>

don't join #teamdramatic
    [/quote]nahh. i have zero confidence in them now. this defense cant even compete against some of the worst teams in the league. ill root for them until im dead but they are ****. non debatable.
    [/quote]

i don't care what you say

if we win this week, you will be in a different mood all week up til Dallas game. Just like the rest of the boards will

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"]The way people are going after Rolle you would think that he said he eats babies and was singlehandedly responsible for 9/11

[/quote]i dont really blame them. if youre going to run your mouth all week, daring qbs to throw at him more, saying "we beat the redskins 99 out of 100..." and then get beat bad, theres going to be a backlash. guy constantly runs his mouth but doesnt back it up.

[/quote]All offseason countless heads are begging for a vocal leader, we finally get one that isnt petty or disrespectful, the guy speaks his mind and the truth, and everyone wants to run him out of town if he doesnt have a hall of fame game week in and week out.

I like what he has to say, he seems to actually CARE about our team and the outcomes of games. That is a rare occurance these days, it seems like players could careless about the organization or fanbase, but Rolle seems to take losses to heart, and I LIKE THAT

Do you want him saying the skins are gonna beat us 99 out of 100 times?? If we had him say that I would want his *** run outta town on the 1st train outta penn

Overrated by whom??? He was considered a top 10 safety in the NFL and I dont think anything has changed
    [/quote]yea with that one lone int he sure looks like a top 10 safety. the guys been getting owned all year. you can blame it on the scheme, whatever. he makes plays here and there but not lately.
    its great hes trying to pump guys up, absolutely nothing wrong with it, BUT BACK IT UP MAN, or else youll look like a complete fool, like rolle does today and like jacobs did a few weeks ago.
    [/quote]Cmon Dezzy as we all know, INTs arent the only way of rating DBacks cause that would mean Aaron Ross is amazing and Troy P/Antoine Bethea/Ryan Clark/Brian Dawkins/etc all suck

NOBODY is gonna have an amazing game week in and week out, if Rolle knew when he was gonna have an off game im sure he wouldnt say anything, but thats impossible to know. So while you're at it you might as well try to hype up your guys rather than being a depression case like Tuck has been this season
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="lttaylor56"]When was that injury cart accident in your gif? That is hysterical[/quote]

I don't know actually, but I felt like the guy in the blue shirt while sitting in the stands yesterday.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

You should come to the Jets Giants game instead of watching at home, I actually have a huge tailgate for that...probably a good 25-30 people at least.

[/quote]South park rules

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="lttaylor56"]When was that injury cart accident in your gif? That is hysterical[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

PM me your Phone # I'll let you know where we are setup, Me and Rianna will be there plus a bunch of other people I tailgate with...probably bring a camper with satellite TV as well, it's gonna be a big deal I think.
    [/quote]Nice, Im gonna be there with a good 15 or so heads and we're gonna have a keg or 2, home made high octane egg nog, bagels, eggs, chili, burgers, POSSIBLY a turducken. 1 of my buddies is an actual chef and he said he'd de-bone all of the birds if I get em, so I gotta check prices

Ill send you my # on facebook
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"]The way people are going after Rolle you would think that he said he eats babies and was singlehandedly responsible for 9/11

[/quote]

na hes relaly not - overrated at all. Guy is <u>doing</u> alot of things that we didn't sign him to do
    [/quote]lol hes constantly getting beat, hes not "doing" anything were asking him lol
    [/quote]

dezz, i'll keep it funky with you - u seem to not have a clue about what your seeing. Hes not innocent, but i bet you blame him for alot of **** that isn't his fault. Our corners are brutal and this is on Webster as well. I like Webby but as I said last year (while lawl got a hissy fit over it) is that he peaked for a short while.

I think i want Cortland Finnegan next year... we need an attitude on defense. He may be dirty and a punk, but our guys don't have enough fire

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"]The way people are going after Rolle you would think that he said he eats babies and was singlehandedly responsible for 9/11

[/quote]

yea it hurts when his talk backfires, but its true we have a soft defense...

Get me Finnegan

+ Reply to Thread