+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">Which Defensive Coordinator has been worse for the Giants, Perry Fewell or Bill Sheridan?</span></h6>

</p>

i was just thinking about this to be honest
    </p>

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Quick Fantasy FB question, I have Ballard in one of my other leagues and no backup TE. The best buys out there are

Mercedes Lewis vs TEN (proj 13)
    Greg Olsen vs TB (proj 12)
    Dustin Keller vs US (proj 9.6)
    Jared Cook vs JAX (proj 6)

It pains me to say this, but I feel like Keller may be the best play considering how<font color="#FF0000"> great </font>we do against TE's this season not named Witten, LOL

[quote user="Kase-1"]Quick Fantasy FB question, I have Ballard in one of my other leagues and no backup TE.* The best buys out there are

It pains me to say this, but I feel like Keller may be the best play considering how<font color="#FF0000"> great </font>we do against TE's this season not named Witten, LOL
    [/quote]I go with that too. Your in the finals in that league? Good Job

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"]Quick Fantasy FB question, I have Ballard in one of my other leagues and no backup TE. The best buys out there are

[/quote]I go with that too. Your in the finals in that league? Good Job[/quote]I wish, im in the losers bracket in that league as well.

In each league my teams didnt turn it on til mid-season. In the league I was asking about I didnt get my blockbuster trade til week 11

I got Romo, MJD, and Brandon Marshall for Frank Gore

[quote user="Kase-1"]Quick Fantasy FB question, I have Ballard in one of my other leagues and no backup TE.* The best buys out there are

[/quote]Yup, i would go with Keller as well. I think your better DB's will be tied up with Plax and Holme's and i dont think you guys have a LB that can hang with Kell......Oh Happy Happy Hanukkah, drink Gin and Tonikkah, smoke plenty of Mariuanikkah...............

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Kase-1"]Quick Fantasy FB question, I have Ballard in one of my other leagues and no backup TE.* The best buys out there are

[/quote]Yup, i would go with Keller as well. I think your better DB's will be tied up with Plax and Holme's and i dont think you guys have a LB that can hang with Kell......Oh Happy Happy Hanukkah, drink Gin and Tonikkah, smoke plenty of Mariuanikkah...............[/quote]lol-Have a happy, happy, happy, happy Hanukkah.

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Kase-1"]Quick Fantasy FB question, I have Ballard in one of my other leagues and no backup TE. The best buys out there are

[/quote]Yup, i would go with Keller as well. I think your better DB's will be tied up with Plax and Holme's and i dont think you guys have a LB that can hang with Kell......Oh Happy Happy Hanukkah, drink Gin and Tonikkah, smoke plenty of Mariuanikkah...............[/quote]

NOT a jew.... But guess who is???

...He converted

Byron--If you around...my latest project. What gauge wire would you run for a 240 volt service running 42 amps at full load. Total run distance is probably no more than 30 feet. I always err on safety side and am thinking 6 gauge?

+ Reply to Thread