+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="lttaylor56"][/quote]

Yeah I'd believe it, you can see it, not that they aren't good looking but you can just see that somethings not quite right :P
    [/quote]Kase-1 GO SMOOSH SMOOSH!!!!

Im a sucker for a good looking cougar, LOL
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"]So Floyd Mayweather is sentenced to 90days in lockup for domestic abuse, he'll miss the scheduled date promoters put aside for the Pacquiao vs Mayweather date. Even if Mayweather gets a cut sentence they gotta re-apply for a license, both fighters will be over 35yrs old, and HOPEFULLY they could get a date before the 2012 Holiday season

ARGH, what happened to boxing!?!?!

RA Tha Rugged Man - Boxing Freestyle
    [/quote]That sucks, if his hoe didn't get out of line, there would have been no interruption to the fight schedule. lol.[/quote]Cool pics from RA. The Spinks shot was hilarious[/quote]Yea there are some nice shots in there.

RA is quite the boxing fan, he was on the radio and straight up clowned Money Mayweather, I love the boxing freestyle but Im kinda suprised he didnt say anything about James Butler killing Max Kellerman's brother.

Edit: RA Tha Rugged Man calling out Money Mayweather on the Radio
    [/quote]lol yea i herd that. RA made him look like a *****. he was so calm the whole time, floyd was fliiiipin. " you sound confused floyd" lmao. RA knows his boxing.

RA- You have 35 fights.........Archie Moore has 135 KOS
    Floyd- I dont need to do all that.

bahahahaha dooooooooooone.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"]So Floyd Mayweather is sentenced to 90days in lockup for domestic abuse, he'll miss the scheduled date promoters put aside for the Pacquiao vs Mayweather date. Even if Mayweather gets a cut sentence they gotta re-apply for a license, both fighters will be over 35yrs old, and HOPEFULLY they could get a date before the 2012 Holiday season

ARGH, what happened to boxing!?!?!

RA Tha Rugged Man - Boxing Freestyle
    [/quote]That sucks, if his hoe didn't get out of line, there would have been no interruption to the fight schedule. lol.[/quote]Cool pics from RA. The Spinks shot was hilarious[/quote]Yea there are some nice shots in there.

RA is quite the boxing fan, he was on the radio and straight up clowned Money Mayweather, I love the boxing freestyle but Im kinda suprised he didnt say anything about James Butler killing Max Kellerman's brother.

Edit: RA Tha Rugged Man calling out Money Mayweather on the Radio
    [/quote]lol yea i herd that. RA made him look like a *****. he was so calm the whole time, floyd was fliiiipin. " you sound confused floyd" lmao. RA knows his boxing.

RA- You have 35 fights.........Archie Moore has 135 KOS
    Floyd- I dont need to do all that.

bahahahaha dooooooooooone.
    [/quote]Yea that was something else..... Floyd had nothing to say to that

He's got a TON of Talent (like RA said) but he doesnt have the fights

Ugh, and I guess you can consider me a Mayweather 'fan', well until this whole domestic abuse thing. Im NOT down with wife or child beaters

....On that note, I hope Boley is just wrongly accused, LOL
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

Very nice catered Holiday luncheon for us today!! This is a great time of year....and food/drink wise it will get progressively better over the next 3 days-Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="byron"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Byron--If you around...my latest project. What gauge wire would you run for a 240 volt service running 42 amps at full load. Total run distance is probably no more than 30 feet. I always err on safety side and am thinking 6 gauge?[/quote] I believe #6 aluminumas well... it covers up to50amps that's what a kitchen stove takes</P>

</P>

[/quote]Thanks Buddy--Good luck in the finals---You are a dominant force this year, next year you should strive for the perfect season![/quote]</P>

What about Morehead?</P>

Everyone is rooting for Goliath over David.</P>

<FONT size=4>FIGHT THE POWER!!!!!!!</FONT></P>

[/quote]Chris -very impressive what you did with this season as well. Congrats! Who knows, could always be an upset.[/quote]</P>

I guess it IS possible that Byron beats me.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

This sucks. I couldn't get Lando to talk any smack and it seems that Byron won't either.</P>

I can't believe I'm saying this but why can't people be more like Matt?</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="byron"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Byron--If you around...my latest project. What gauge wire would you run for a 240 volt service running 42 amps at full load. Total run distance is probably no more than 30 feet. I always err on safety side and am thinking 6 gauge?[/quote] I believe #6 aluminum*as well... it covers up to*50amps that's what a kitchen stove takes*</P>

*</P>

[/quote]Thanks Buddy--Good luck in the finals---You are a dominant force this year, next year you should strive for the perfect season![/quote]</P>

What about Morehead?</P>

Everyone is rooting for Goliath over David.</P>

<FONT size=4>FIGHT THE POWER!!!!!!!</FONT></P>

[/quote]Chris -very impressive what you did with this season as well. Congrats! Who knows, could always be an upset.[/quote]</P>

I guess it IS possible that Byron beats me.</P>[/quote]The true measure of a champion, never even acknowledging that defeat is possible. See? you miss Matt don't ya?

Rex Ryan coached as DC at Morehead State.

Thats now two loudmouths i know affiliated wtih the college
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

bad news about the giants this week from my guy

PM me if u want to know. I can't put it in here

[quote user="Morehead State"]

This sucks. I couldn't get Lando to talk any smack and it seems that Byron won't either.</p>

I can't believe I'm saying this but why can't people be more like Matt?</p>[/quote]

i know nothing about basketball to really be effective with fantasy hoops but bet ur *** I am talking as much **** as possible

3 finals this week in fantasy football

LETS GOOOOOO

+ Reply to Thread