+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]lol yo kase, ironically RA put up a clip of suger ray lenord knocking down floyd senior on his facebook like a hour ago.

[/quote]

ohhh that was great

i was busy at work so i wasn't able to talk yesterday but whe ni get home i peeked through and saw that MAyweather ****. It was awesome

how long ago was that interview..

I then started youtubing all people calling Mayweather out about the fight. Hes a ****in coward
    [/quote]i think that interview was in 08. ill give floyd credit. he finally did fight most of the fighters ra was bringing up, be he waited until after all were out of their prime like margerito, mosley, or after they went up or down in weight. its like theres a set of rules if you want to fight floyd.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"]Since the holiday season is in full effect and all this weak Christmas music is all around so I figured id bless my hip hop heads with a little Christmas Music

Run DMC- Christmas In Hollis

Snoop, Nate Dogg, and The Dogg Pound- Santa Claus Goes To The Ghetto
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSdQoMa_P00">
    Tha Dogg Pound- I Wish</a>

Kurtis Blow - Christmas Rappin

[/quote]lmao, thanks Kase man![/quote]When I had my radio show back in college I used to do a whole Hip Hop Christmas episode each year. The 1st year I did it cause I was sick of hearing all the crap in Target and places like that, people LOVED it and it was getting done each season
    [/quote]Kase was a serving tunes disc jockey aka Howard Stern in College? Cool. Where was this?[/quote]Hell YEA man. I used to have a show at Brooklyn College for a few years. It wound up becoming a 3hr show (1hr straight music and banter, 1hr with my co-host and taking calls, having walk-ins, music, etc, and 1hr rolling straight solo) mainly old school and underground hip hop with a TON of sports.

It was like if Max Kellermans old show on ESPN radio and The Throwback At Noon with Mr Cee on Hot 97 had a love child and Howard Stern was the nanny, LOL
    [/quote]Now that is really awesome. You took that show to the next level...most college stations are pure amatuer...yours sound like a great touch!!! Have any recording tapes for memmories?[/quote]There were some damned good shows on Brooklyn College Radio, but mine was hands down 1 of a kind. The other sports shows on the station were TERRIBLE, but there were some damned good DJ and Topical (morning show-esque) Shows

Oh yea I def have some tapes of my shows, doing play by play and pre-game/post game shows for the Brooklyn College basketball team, a few CUNY Tournaments, and of the Brooklyn Cyclones.... I used to do HEAVY work in radio, but the industry like many others in our country is in the GARBAGE
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

whats with the Indian Jones hat?
    [/quote]You mean Indianapolis Jones???

LOL

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]I cannot take any bad news about our team going into this game tomorrow that I already have unsure feeling about.[/quote]

then don't PM me
    [/quote]I texted you--will pm if you prefer. Like a car wreck, I gotta know.[/quote]I so wish that we are not going to hand Dallas this division on a decorated silver plater?[/quote]im finding it hard to get excited about the jets game. even if we make the playoffs, we are not good enough.
    [/quote]

<font size="5">ACT'A LIKE A MAN!!!!!</font>
    [/quote]tell that to the giants!! boohooing on the sidelines like women, thats not giants football
    [/quote]If I could re-create the Johnny Fontane scene from 'The godfather' with a collective slap going to our team rather than Johnny Fontane I would be layin the smacketh down

WHERE MAH POWDER!?!?!?!
    [/quote]I would blare the Any given sunday speech thru the Timex speakers all day today.[/quote]1 of my boys is gonna bring his band PA and we'll have that hooked up BLASTING in the parking lot

If anyone comes last minute L6 is where the party is goin DOWN!!!!
    [/quote]The Pep rally is in your hands--do us proud!. Should be an interesting tailgate with split jet/giant fanbase.[/quote]We're actually taking my 20 person tailgate to meet up with a few heads from the GMB that sounded a lil nervous about being the only Giants fans there. As everyone knows Ill be getting LOUD and starting the chants left and right.

It may technically be a jets home game cause the stadium is green, but this is OUR stadium and Im gonna act accordingly

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"]Since the holiday season is in full effect and all this weak Christmas music is all around so I figured id bless my hip hop heads with a little Christmas Music

[/quote]lmao, thanks Kase man![/quote]When I had my radio show back in college I used to do a whole Hip Hop Christmas episode each year. The 1st year I did it cause I was sick of hearing all the crap in Target and places like that, people LOVED it and it was getting done each season
    [/quote]Kase was a serving tunes disc jockey aka Howard Stern in College? Cool. Where was this?[/quote]Hell YEA man. I used to have a show at Brooklyn College for a few years. It wound up becoming a 3hr show (1hr straight music and banter, 1hr with my co-host and taking calls, having walk-ins, music, etc, and 1hr rolling straight solo) mainly old school and underground hip hop with a TON of sports.

It was like if Max Kellermans old show on ESPN radio and The Throwback At Noon with Mr Cee on Hot 97 had a love child and Howard Stern was the nanny, LOL
    [/quote]thats ****ing awesome man. ahaha

Oh ill be taking care of business tomorrow, just look what I did to this chair!!!!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Rare Photo

Quarterback Eli Manning #10 of the New York Giants celebrates with his father Archie Manning after winning the NFC championship game against the Green Bay Packers on January 20, 2008 at Lambeau Field in Green Bay, Wisconsin. The Giants defeated the Packers 23-20 in overtime to advance to the Superbowl XLII.

[/quote]

whats with the Indian Jones hat?
    [/quote]I know? Unless he watched from a box, which I recall Eli's fiancee watched from the stands...I don't know how Archie's ears did not fall off in thos temps with that hat.

[quote user="Kase-1"]Oh ill be taking care of business tomorrow, just look what I did to this chair!!!!

[/quote]looks like youre about to bust your ***.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"]Since the holiday season is in full effect and all this weak Christmas music is all around so I figured id bless my hip hop heads with a little Christmas Music

[/quote]Kase was a serving tunes disc jockey aka Howard Stern in College? Cool. Where was this?[/quote]Hell YEA man.* I used to have a show at Brooklyn College for a few years.* It wound up becoming a 3hr show (1hr straight music and banter, 1hr with my co-host and taking calls, having walk-ins, music, etc, and 1hr rolling straight solo) mainly old school and underground hip hop with a TON of sports.

[/quote]Now that is really awesome. You took that show to the next level...most college stations are pure amatuer...yours sound like a great touch!!! Have any recording tapes for memmories?[/quote]There were some damned good shows on Brooklyn College Radio, but mine was hands down 1 of a kind.* The other sports shows on the station were TERRIBLE, but there were some damned good DJ and Topical (morning show-esque) Shows

Oh yea I def have some tapes of my shows, doing play by play and pre-game/post game shows for the Brooklyn College basketball team, a few CUNY Tournaments, and of the Brooklyn Cyclones.... I used to do HEAVY work in radio, but the industry like many others in our country is in the GARBAGE
    [/quote]Cool Beans Kase. I graduated Baruch. Hold on to that stuff, memmories are great!

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"]Oh ill be taking care of business tomorrow, just look what I did to this chair!!!!

[/quote]looks like youre about to bust your ***.
    [/quote]I think kase taught the giant player who did the spinning back kick celebration last year.

+ Reply to Thread