+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]I would disagree that we have "shown up" this season.[/quote]
    The 2 most important games of our season thus far were @ Dallas and vs the Jets. I think we came with intensity the whole game and played with the fire we need to. I will never understand the team that showed up for the Skins game between those 2. When everything is on the line we play the way we should most of the time. Kitna destroyed us last year in NY and I don't think the team has forgotten that. Everything will be laid out on the line this Sunday. We can't beat ourselves and we have to score TD's in the redzone.
    [/quote]</P>

If we had beaten Washington we would have already clinched the division.* Washington, Seattle and Philly...all at home.* No excuse for those losses.</P>

The HC has to get them ready to play and we were not ready to play vs. Washington.</P>[/quote]Kitna wrecked us last year. Bryant needs to be contained....he's just like Desean Jackson.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]Despite what they say about Romo being fine, it will be tough to throw the ball accurately with that hand injury.[/quote]
    Plus it's going to be cold. If he bangs it on the ground or on another helmet or gets it his anyway it's going to hurt every time. It will affect his velocity and accuracy.

Great point about TC. I think you are right about that. We have shown up in some big games recently. The players know what happened last year as well in our stadium. I don't think it's going to be close. The D played great against the Jets and they will carry that momentum.
    [/quote]</p>

Sanchez was horrific on Saturday. Even on the last Webby pick the guy was wide open. <u>Not sure our D played well at all. Jets offense is terrible.</u></p>

I was thinking of Carolina in 09 and GB last year. We mailed in both games. And we are 2-5 so far this 2nd half. I would disagree that we have "shown up" this season.</p>[/quote]I think we blitzed once on a 3rd and long. fewell refuses to blitz on passing plays, its horrendous. a qb like sanchez, thats what you do. keep hitting him, hes fragile.

i really hope romos hands ****ed cause he will eat our secondary alive

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]I would disagree that we have "shown up" this season.[/quote]
    The 2 most important games of our season thus far were @ Dallas and vs the Jets. I think we came with intensity the whole game and played with the fire we need to. I will never understand the team that showed up for the Skins game between those 2. When everything is on the line we play the way we should most of the time. Kitna destroyed us last year in NY and I don't think the team has forgotten that. Everything will be laid out on the line this Sunday. We can't beat ourselves and we have to score TD's in the redzone.
    [/quote]</p>

If we had beaten Washington we would have already clinched the division. Washington, Seattle and Philly...all at home. No excuse for those losses.</p>

The HC has to get them ready to play and we were not ready to play vs. Washington.</p>[/quote]
    Yeah, it's ****ing embarrassing. Plus it was Vince Young, Whitehurst and Grossman.

Ive been quoted many times saying I hate the Cowboys and thats still true, Tuck told the New York Daily News. I know our crowd is going to be fired up for this game. Playoff atmosphere, Sunday night, winner take all. I know our fans hate the Cowboys as much as I do. So it will be fun. There you go, I just said it.</p>

Asked if hes confident that the Giants will take care of business on Sunday night, Tuck seemed surprised by the question.</p>

Are you asking me if I think were going to win the game? What do
    you expect me to say? Tuck said. I mean, hey, I think were going to
    win the football game.</p>

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

If we had beaten Washington we would have already clinched the division.* Washington, Seattle and Philly...all at home.* No excuse for those losses.</p>

The HC has to get them ready to play and we were not ready to play vs. Washington.</p>[/quote]
    Yeah, it's ****ing embarrassing. Plus it was Vince Young, Whitehurst and Grossman.
    [/quote]Precisely, I fear the back up QB

I am going to either this weekends game vs Dallas or saving my money for the playoffs.... Me and my crew are pretty much split 50/50 on which game to go to

Personally, Im leaning towards saving the money for playoffs. I know its not a guaranteed win this weekend, but it would devestate me if we won this weekend and then I couldnt swing it for the playoffs

Thoughts??
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="Kase-1"]I am going to either this weekends game vs Dallas or saving my money for the playoffs.... Me and my crew are pretty much split 50/50 on which game to go to

Personally, Im leaning towards saving the money for playoffs. I know its not a guaranteed win this weekend, but it would devestate me if we won this weekend and then I couldnt swing it for the playoffs

Thoughts??
    [/quote]</P>

I say save it for the playoffs.
    Cuz you could go to the game for a win this week, and then be upset you didnt go for the playoffs...
    OR
    you could go this weekend, and we lose in a heartbreaker, and then that would be more upsetting. lol.

tough choice though, youre right.
    I never been to a playoff game though, so that'd be my first choice.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Kase-1"]I am going to either this weekends game vs Dallas or saving my money for the playoffs.... Me and my crew are pretty much split 50/50 on which game to go to

Thoughts??
    [/quote]
    We will win this weekend. Save your money for the playoffs. We will only get 1 home playoff game this year unless something really crazy happens. Last time we played the Lions in NY we were all there so it's good mojo as well. Plus imagine we lose this weekend (which won't happen) but you would have spent the money just to be pissed and then no playoffs. It's a win/win to watch at your bar this weekend. Save your paper and hope for the playoffs. You can always see a regular season Cowboys game.

We are talking about PLAYOFFS!?

Sucks really bad about Adrian Peterson. You hate to see it happen to anyone but especially him. Just such a good guy that gives his all on every play. That injury looked nasty. I hope he can fully recover and it doesn't change him as a player.

NEW YORK JETS

NY Jets clinch a wild-card spot:

1) NYJ win + CIN loss + TEN loss or tie + OAK loss or tie

2) NYJ win + CIN loss + TEN loss or tie + DEN loss or tie.

+ Reply to Thread