+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

I have a good feeling about this weekend's game. I think that somehow, we will find a way to win this game at any cost.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Sucks really bad about Adrian Peterson. You hate to see it happen to anyone but especially him. Just such a good guy that gives his all on every play. That injury looked nasty. I hope he can fully recover and it doesn't change him as a player.
    [/quote]His knee was acl and mcl correct? Ehh, I dunno. If he does not make it back, the league is losing a special running back.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I have a good feeling about this weekend's game. I think that somehow, we will find a way to win this game at any cost.[/quote]
    Me to LT. Everything is on this game. The players know what it means. I feel like it means more to the Giants than it does the boys. The players will be fighting for TC as well. Maybe we will even run some no huddle or not call a shotgun draw. I want us to be aggressive in the passing game but I know we need to "establish the run".

<div class="report">

Redskins waived RB Ryan Torain.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    Last year's leading rusher, Torain had posted
    just 65 total yards since his 135-yard performance versus the Rams in
    Week 4. The injury-prone Torain entered the season as the third-stringer
    and was recently passed by rookie Evan Royster. Potential playoff teams
    such as the Lions, Titans, and Cowboys could use depth at tailback,
    though Torain's per-carry average of 3.4 yards isn't promising.

Checkmate MeyerBud
    </div>

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"]I am going to either this weekends game vs Dallas or saving my money for the playoffs.... Me and my crew are pretty much split 50/50 on which game to go to

Personally, Im leaning towards saving the money for playoffs.* I know its not a guaranteed win this weekend, but it would devestate me if we won this weekend and then I couldnt swing it for the playoffs

Thoughts??
    [/quote]
    We will win this weekend. Save your money for the playoffs. We will only get 1 home playoff game this year unless something really crazy happens. Last time we played the Lions in NY we were all there so it's good mojo as well. Plus imagine we lose this weekend (which won't happen) but you would have spent the money just to be pissed and then no playoffs. It's a win/win to watch at your bar this weekend. Save your paper and hope for the playoffs. You can always see a regular season Cowboys game.

We are talking about PLAYOFFS!?

[/quote]Damn you and your sound logic, you make a great point Lando

...While I've never seen a Giants-cows game, I've also never attended a playoff game
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"]I am going to either this weekends game vs Dallas or saving my money for the playoffs.... Me and my crew are pretty much split 50/50 on which game to go to

Personally, Im leaning towards saving the money for playoffs. I know its not a guaranteed win this weekend, but it would devestate me if we won this weekend and then I couldnt swing it for the playoffs

Thoughts??
    [/quote]
    We will win this weekend. Save your money for the playoffs. We will only get 1 home playoff game this year unless something really crazy happens. Last time we played the Lions in NY we were all there so it's good mojo as well. Plus imagine we lose this weekend (which won't happen) but you would have spent the money just to be pissed and then no playoffs. It's a win/win to watch at your bar this weekend. Save your paper and hope for the playoffs. You can always see a regular season Cowboys game.

...While I've never seen a Giants-cows game, I've also never attended a playoff game[/quote]both are elimination games so they will both suck **** if giants lose. but if they win

Rex Ryan had nothing more to say on his tense post-game exchange with Giants running back Brandon Jacobs. On the field after the Giants' win, Jacobs yelled at Ryan, “Time to shut up, fat boy!” Jacobs claims Ryan then tried to come after him “the way his old man went after (Kevin) Gilbride," at which point Jacobs said he yelled "you’re talking to the wrong Giant, because I will kick your (butt)!”
    On Saturday, Ryan called it a "private conversation" and stood by that today. The NFL will not look into the exchange.
    "I talked about that after the game, and I said it was a private conversation that we had, and I really have nothing else to add to it," Ryan said.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"]I am going to either this weekends game vs Dallas or saving my money for the playoffs.... Me and my crew are pretty much split 50/50 on which game to go to

Personally, Im leaning towards saving the money for playoffs. I know its not a guaranteed win this weekend, but it would devestate me if we won this weekend and then I couldnt swing it for the playoffs

Thoughts??
    [/quote]

...While I've never seen a Giants-cows game, I've also never attended a playoff game[/quote]
    Ask the Scarf Soldiers if they want to get 2 round trip tickets to NY for New Years Eve and the game then me and wifey can come. I'm sure they will be fine with that. I'll check prices []

Jason Babin on hurting Romo:

Babin would have preferred to face Romo
    "The thing about hurting Tony Romo in hindsight is, the backup quarterback’s a pretty good scrambler," Babin said on Daily News Live Monday, evoking laughter from the panel. "I wish I could go back in time and not hit his hand because I feel like we could’ve gotten a few more sacks."

+ Reply to Thread