+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

so my boy Timmy who I've been best friends with since like 5th grade has had this life long friend who is now dating Eric Smith of the Jets. Tonight my buddy is having an xmas party (selfish teacher who has no concept of real time and real days off) and Eric Smith is going to be there

Not only him, but his mom have told me that I better not wear a Giants jersey because they dont' want to be rude....

thats fine - but they didn't say anything about my nice new Black and Gray NY fleece. They also didn't say anything about blondie putting the NY on the taco dip shes making

muhahahahahaha

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]so my boy Timmy who I've been best friends with since like 5th grade has had this life long friend who is now dating Eric Smith of the Jets. Tonight my buddy is having an xmas party (selfish teacher who has no concept of real time and real days off) and Eric Smith is going to be there

Not only him, but his mom have told me that I better not wear a Giants jersey because they dont' want to be rude....

thats fine - but they didn't say anything about my nice new Black and Gray NY fleece. They also didn't say anything about blondie putting the NY on the taco dip shes making

muhahahahahaha

[/quote]Did she say anything about facepaint???

LOL
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]i saw money ball last night. GREAT movie.
    [/quote]</P>

yea i watched it last week. it was awesome</P>

[/quote]what do you think? i definitely think theres something to the system. without a doubt, and a team that runs it AND has money will be serious contenders just like the redsox. BUT, theres still more to it than the numbers game.

how funny was it when one scout goes, " i dont like him, hes got an ugly girlfriend, low confidence." and he was serious. lol

lol david justice......
    [/quote]</P>

I've always said there was a problem.
    We've had that discussion on here before actually. Fans of smaller market teams complain that larger markets take all the players by throwing money at them. And it's true.
    But it's ownership's ultimate decision to spend or not spend money in free agency or resigning players.
    teams need to learn a better balance. they want to make ridiculous profit by keeping the money they pull in, but arent willing to put butts in seats by bringing in good players.
    I'll be honest, I hate that awesome seats at yankee games are in the hundreds of dollars, but i'm willing to pay a little bit for "ok" seats because of the team we have assembled over the years.

your average fan is ******ed. they want all the best players on their team. but ask them to pay more than $15 for a ticket, and they'll tell you to **** off. Aaaaaand that's why some teams will never be competitive.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]so my boy Timmy who I've been best friends with since like 5th grade has had this life long friend who is now dating Eric Smith of the Jets. Tonight my buddy is having an xmas party (selfish teacher who has no concept of real time and real days off) and Eric Smith is going to be there

muhahahahahaha

[/quote]</P>

HAHAHAHAHA </P>

dude, you can totally be a pain in his ***, and bust his chops,and still be respectful, and not rude to him,lmao. It's a fine line to walk, but if you think things through in advance, I know you can pull it off. GODSPEED!!!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

muhahahahahaha

[/quote]i found a picture of him but hes just laying on the ground

Alcohol:

Because no great story has ever started with eatinga salad.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]Alcohol:

Because no great story has ever started with eatinga salad.[/quote]

"So I got one chick eating my salad and the other one giving me head..."

THEORY DISPROVEN!

hung over - killed a bottle of rumpleminz last night. Yes I siad rumplminz. 100 proof and full of sugar like its high school agian

Eric Smith didn't show up. My joke of the night: whats the difference between Eric Smith tonight and Eric Smith on Saturday?

A: Nothing, he didn't show up for either event

The good news about it is that if this guy is still wtih this chick in 2 months he will be at my buddy's sisters wedding and I have the nod to rip into him because he made the party last night so that they could make it.

So yes - I (Matt Meyer) have permission to **** on a Jets player...

glorious

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]hung over - killed a bottle of rumpleminz last night. Yes I siad rumplminz. 100 proof and full of sugar like its high school agian

Eric Smith didn't show up. My joke of the night: <u>whats the difference between Eric Smith tonight and Eric Smith on Saturday?

A: Nothing, he didn't show up for either event</u>

The good news about it is that if this guy is still wtih this chick in 2 months he will be at my buddy's sisters wedding and I have the nod to rip into him because he made the party last night so that they could make it.

So yes - I (Matt Meyer) have permission to **** on a Jets player...

glorious
    [/quote]lol

vitamin water, advil, and the greasiest bacon egg and cheese you can make.

i just herd that the cover of the jets offensive playbook ( or something of that nature) had a picture of eli bleeding from the preseason game. day late and a dollar short but thats extremely classless

+ Reply to Thread