+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]hung over - killed a bottle of rumpleminz last night. Yes I siad rumplminz. 100 proof and full of sugar like its high school agian

Eric Smith didn't show up. My joke of the night: <u>whats the difference between Eric Smith tonight and Eric Smith on Saturday?

A: Nothing, he didn't show up for either event</u>

The good news about it is that if this guy is still wtih this chick in 2 months he will be at my buddy's sisters wedding and I have the nod to rip into him because he made the party last night so that they could make it.

So yes - I (Matt Meyer) have permission to **** on a Jets player...

glorious
    [/quote]lol

vitamin water, advil, and the greasiest bacon egg and cheese you can make.
    [/quote]

I did grab a Viamin water cuz the deli was out of gatorade, excedrin (it has caffine), and i went for the sausage and egg
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

vitamin b's are great for hangovers and vitamin water has like 3 different b's i think.

supposedly dallas didnt let the media watch romo take snaps yesterday.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]so my boy Timmy who I've been best friends with since like 5th grade has had this life long friend who is now dating Eric Smith of the Jets.* Tonight my buddy is having an xmas party (selfish teacher who has no concept of real time and real days off) and Eric Smith is going to be there

Not only him, but his mom have told me that I better not wear a Giants jersey because they dont' want to be rude....

thats fine - but they didn't say anything about my nice new Black and Gray NY fleece.* They also didn't say anything about blondie putting the NY on the taco dip shes making

muhahahahahaha

[/quote]How did Eric Smith like your fleece and the dip?

Damm-he was a no show? You have plenty of time to prepare for his ribbing at the wedding.

Who thinks Romo's hand will be an issue Sunday? If it's not, our defense just needs to get a hit on the hand early and it will be throbbing the rest of the game.

[quote user="dezzzR"]vitamin b's are great for hangovers and vitamin water has like 3 different b's i think.
    [/quote]

yea i was looking for the REVIVE but they didn't have it, so I got the power-C

what a booty *** deli
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

A Canadian and an American were hunting in Canadian woods when a Mexican runs across the field and the
    Canadian shoots him in the back and kills him. "You can't do that!" cried the American.

"No, no, it's legal here in Canada " replies the Canadian.

Later that night the American goes and buys some beer and puts it on the roof of his truck to open the door.

Just then a Mexican runs by, grabs the beer, and runs away.

The American thinks "No problem" and he shoots him in the back and kills him.

As he is getting his beer the police come and arrest him. "But I thought it was legal to shoot Mexicans here in Canada !" protests the American.

"Well yeah," says the cop, "but you can't use bait."

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Damm-he was a no show? You have plenty of time to prepare for his ribbing at the wedding.

Who thinks Romo's hand will be an issue Sunday? If it's not, our defense just needs to get a hit on the hand early and it will be throbbing the rest of the game.[/quote]i think he will be off. im reading "its still a bit swollen" and garrett doesnt seem as optimistic as romo does.
    plus the cold weather in the swamp should help swelling it up a bit again. if his hands good, i pray we blitz and blitz often.

Hey Matt, are you going to the Victor Cruz thing in PK in January?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Damm-he was a no show? You have plenty of time to prepare for his ribbing at the wedding.

Who thinks Romo's hand will be an issue Sunday? If it's not, our defense just needs to get a hit on the hand early and it will be throbbing the rest of the game.[/quote]i think he will be off. im reading "its still a bit swollen" and garrett doesnt seem as optimistic as romo does.
    plus the cold weather in the swamp should help swelling it up a bit again. if his hands good, i pray we blitz and blitz often.
    [/quote]Glad to see that Osi is going to play. Everyone on that defense better go at 110% for 60 minutes.

+ Reply to Thread