+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

So i go to my moms for dinner yesterday, and she's like "ohh...so I was putting your stuff away the other day from christmas(i left my gifts there), and i realized i didnt give you one of the things I got you!"
    So i open it up, and it's this MASSIVE Giants blanket. it's awesome. just a big blue throw with a giants helmet. so ****ing cool!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Damm-he was a no show? You have plenty of time to prepare for his ribbing at the wedding.

Who thinks Romo's hand will be an issue Sunday? If it's not, our defense just needs to get a hit on the hand early and it will be throbbing the rest of the game.[/quote]

yea but i'll have my clown shoes on for him

can't wait to own him
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Damm-he was a no show? You have plenty of time to prepare for his ribbing at the wedding.

Who thinks Romo's hand will be an issue Sunday? If it's not, our defense just needs to get a hit on the hand early and it will be throbbing the rest of the game.[/quote]i think he will be off. im reading "its still a bit swollen" and garrett doesnt seem as optimistic as romo does.
    plus the cold weather in the swamp should help swelling it up a bit again. if his hands good, i pray we blitz and blitz often.
    [/quote]

HAVE TO HIT ROMO

This is why I say we need Osi... we need to put Kiwi, Osi, JPP, and Tuck's hand down on passing downs and go to town.

[quote user="JPizzack"]Hey Matt, are you going to the Victor Cruz thing in PK in January?[/quote]

na that **** was a hike lol

[quote user="dezzzR"]i hope we give bradshaw more than 10 attempts. we need him.
    [/quote]

i just don't think hes 100%

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Tagf is saying that these towels are going to be handed out at game Sunday. Anyone hear about this.
    [/quote]

yea i read that yesterday

****ing awesome

[quote user="JPizzack"]

So i go to my moms for dinner yesterday, and she's like "ohh...so I was putting your stuff away the other day from christmas(i left my gifts there), and i realized i didnt give you one of the things I got you!"
    So i open it up, and it's this MASSIVE Giants blanket. it's awesome. just a big blue throw with a giants helmet. so ****ing cool!</p>[/quote]

haha thats whats up

I cleaned up with giants gear. Blondie's mom like bought everything Kohls had in Giants stuff - some pretty badass stuff. You wouldn't think Kohls had but I got like 3-4 tee shirts, some pajamas, sweats, fleece. Good ****

Blondie made me one of those tie blankers - gmen style

i am re-upped

what everyone take on osi? i think he was healthy all along or able to play. i find it hard to believe his high ankle sprain magically healed and hes 100% now.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="dezzzR"]what everyone take on osi? i think he was healthy all along or able to play. i find it hard to believe his high ankle sprain magically healed and hes 100% now.
    [/quote]

he was punking out and hes coming back to try and make a run...

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

So i open it up, and it's this MASSIVE Giants blanket. it's awesome. just a big blue throw with a giants helmet. so ****ing cool!</p>[/quote]

haha thats whats up

I cleaned up with giants gear. Blondie's mom like bought everything Kohls had in Giants stuff - some pretty badass stuff. You wouldn't think Kohls had but I got like 3-4 tee shirts, some pajamas, sweats, fleece. Good ****

Blondie made me one of those tie blankers - gmen style

i am re-upped
    [/quote]yea i got a niiiice ny giants hoodie. really thick,its almost like a jacket, new nyg hat and pjs as well. the pjs are fleece. yeaa amazing.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

+ Reply to Thread