Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]
    Plax looks like he has to pee. lol

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]
    Plax looks like he has to pee. lol
    [/quote]lol i love this picture. it says so much.

<div class="report">

Tony Romo (hand) practiced for the second straight day Thursday.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    Romo wore a wrap on his hand in Thursday's practice
    after not wearing one Wednesday. Jason Witten and Laurent Robinson said
    they could not tell Romo was injured after catching balls from him.
    Romo will be a strong QB1 play Sunday night.
    </div>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]i hope we give bradshaw more than 10 attempts. we need him.
    [/quote]

i just don't think hes 100%
    [/quote]</P>

Tell that to Eric Smith.</P>

Oops! I mean Rodney Poole.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]i hope we give bradshaw more than 10 attempts. we need him.
    [/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Tell that to Eric Smith.</p>

Oops! I mean Rodney Poole.</p>[/quote]

lol was just gonna correct you

I don't think we can pound Bradshaw 25 times a game is my point

PS - somebody is turning <font size="6">31</font> tom. but im not going to mention any names
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

You guy's remember my friend(Matt --you met him) that was ejected from his car @ 75 mph when it crashed into a solid rock formation on the highway last August? He fractured his skull.

He's making a remarkable recovery. Headaches are completely gone. Sleep patterns are back to normal. Memmory is restored. Physical therapy going great...Back in the gym training and hitting 315 x7 for deadlifts(he only weigh 148 lbs)

Anyway-he was helping me tile our master bath shower last night and my wife comes in to admire the progress. She asked about the location that I chose for the designer tile(random-design tiles-set in no particular pattern) after I explained my artistic flare, she turned to our friend.

He shrugged and said" Don't ask me, I was the one thrown out of the vehicle on my head" hahaha. lmao. That was great!

[quote user="lttaylor56"]You guy's remember my friend(Matt --you met him) that was ejected from his car @ 75 mph when it crashed into a solid rock formation on the highway last August? He fractured his skull.

He's making a remarkable recovery. Headaches are completely gone. Sleep patterns are back to normal. Memmory is restored. Physical therapy going great...Back in the gym training and hitting 315 x7 for deadlifts(he only weigh 148 lbs)

Anyway-he was helping me tile our master bath shower last night and my wife comes in to admire the progress. She asked about the location that I chose for the designer tile(random-design tiles-set in no particular pattern) after I explained my artistic flare, she turned to our friend.

He shrugged and said" Don't ask me, I was the one thrown out of the vehicle on my head" hahaha. lmao. That was great![/quote]lmao.

damn women and their intricate tile patterns!!!!

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Tell that to Eric Smith.</p>

Oops! I mean Rodney Poole.</p>[/quote] bradshaws 2 tds and cantys safety were the final nails in the jets coffin.
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TULbChC06qU">
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TULbChC06qU</a>

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"]You guy's remember my friend(Matt --you met him) that was ejected from his car @ 75 mph when it crashed into a solid rock formation on the highway last August? He fractured his skull.

He shrugged and said" Don't ask me, I was the one thrown out of the vehicle on my head" hahaha. lmao. That was great![/quote]lmao.

damn women and their intricate tile patterns!!!!
    [/quote]Oh we had some beauties in the past, I remember this lady came into the bathroom after 4 or 5 courses were up and said NOPE, it's all wrong. We're like wtf-you signed off on this pattern. We ended up peeling those tiles off and spending time cleaning the tiles and the wall before re-install.

All-Pro

[quote user="lttaylor56"]You guy's remember my friend(Matt --you met him) that was ejected from his car @ 75 mph when it crashed into a solid rock formation on the highway last August? He fractured his skull. He's making a remarkable recovery. Headaches are completely gone. Sleep patterns are back to normal. Memmory is restored. Physical therapy going great...Back in the gym training and hitting 315 x7 for deadlifts(he only weigh 148 lbs) Anyway-he was helping me tile our master bath shower last night and my wife comes in to admire the progress. She asked about the location that I chose for the designer tile(random-design tiles-set in no particular pattern) after I explained my artistic flare, she turned to our friend. He shrugged and said" Don't ask me, I was the one thrown out of the vehicle on my head" hahaha. lmao. That was great![/quote]</P>

haha great news on your frends recovery LT....did she have that"humm I don't know" look on her face before she asked about the design.!?!....oh no!! </P>

+ Reply to Thread