+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"]You guy's remember my friend(Matt --you met him) that was ejected from his car @ 75 mph when it crashed into a solid rock formation on the highway last August? He fractured his skull.

He's making a remarkable recovery. Headaches are completely gone. Sleep patterns are back to normal. Memmory is restored. Physical therapy going great...Back in the gym training and hitting 315 x7 for deadlifts(he only weigh 148 lbs)

Anyway-he was helping me tile our master bath shower last night and my wife comes in to admire the progress. She asked about the location that I chose for the designer tile(random-design tiles-set in no particular pattern) after I explained my artistic flare, she turned to our friend.

He shrugged and said" Don't ask me, I was the one thrown out of the vehicle on my head" hahaha. lmao. That was great![/quote]lmao.

damn women and their intricate tile patterns!!!!
    [/quote]Oh we had some beauties in the past, I remember this lady came into the bathroom after 4 or 5 courses were up and said NOPE, it's all wrong. We're like wtf-you signed off on this pattern. We ended up peeling those tiles off and spending time cleaning the tiles and the wall before re-install.[/quote]oh i know brotha. did you charge her for time and material?

[quote user="lttaylor56"]You guy's remember my friend(Matt --you met him) that was ejected from his car @ 75 mph when it crashed into a solid rock formation on the highway last August? He fractured his skull.

He's making a remarkable recovery. Headaches are completely gone. Sleep patterns are back to normal. Memmory is restored. Physical therapy going great...Back in the gym training and hitting 315 x7 for deadlifts(he only weigh 148 lbs)

Anyway-he was helping me tile our master bath shower last night and my wife comes in to admire the progress. She asked about the location that I chose for the designer tile(random-design tiles-set in no particular pattern) after I explained my artistic flare, she turned to our friend.

He shrugged and said" Don't ask me, I was the one thrown out of the vehicle on my head" hahaha. lmao. That was great![/quote]

haha awesome. Glad to hear that hes doing better
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="byron"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]You guy's remember my friend(Matt --you met him) that was ejected from his car @ 75 mph when it crashed into a solid rock formation on the highway last August? He fractured his skull. He's making a remarkable recovery. Headaches are completely gone. Sleep patterns are back to normal. Memmory is restored. Physical therapy going great...Back in the gym training and hitting 315 x7 for deadlifts(he only weigh 148 lbs) Anyway-he was helping me tile our master bath shower last night and my wife comes in to admire the progress. She asked about the location that I chose for the designer tile(random-design tiles-set in no particular pattern) after I explained my artistic flare, she turned to our friend. He shrugged and said" Don't ask me, I was the one thrown out of the vehicle on my head" hahaha. lmao. That was great![/quote]</p>

haha great news on your frends recovery LT....did she have that<u>"humm I don't know"</u> look on her face before she asked about the design.!?!....oh no!! </p>[/quote]lol aka the "i hate it but you are working so hard i dont want to offend you" look

All-Pro

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"]You guy's remember my friend(Matt --you met him) that was ejected from his car @ 75 mph when it crashed into a solid rock formation on the highway last August? He fractured his skull. He's making a remarkable recovery. Headaches are completely gone. Sleep patterns are back to normal. Memmory is restored. Physical therapy going great...Back in the gym training and hitting 315 x7 for deadlifts(he only weigh 148 lbs) Anyway-he was helping me tile our master bath shower last night and my wife comes in to admire the progress. She asked about the location that I chose for the designer tile(random-design tiles-set in no particular pattern) after I explained my artistic flare, she turned to our friend. He shrugged and said" Don't ask me, I was the one thrown out of the vehicle on my head" hahaha. lmao. That was great![/quote]lmao.

[/quote]Oh we had some beauties in the past, I remember this lady came into the bathroom after 4 or 5 courses were up and said NOPE, it's all wrong. We're like wtf-you signed off on this pattern. We ended up peeling those tiles off and spending time cleaning the tiles and the wall before re-install.[/quote] </P>

My wife came home onc time while I was painting the living room.. She's standing there looking at it with that look...I put down the roller and said**** it you go get the paint...those two gallons sat around here for years as a reminder tonever pick out color again!!</P>

im watching highlights from last weeks game and bass can not block for ****. defenders roll off him with ease.

If you like air brushing, this site will keep you busy for a long time.

<span>http://playmatehunter.com/<wbr>playboys-playmate-index#char_<wbr>75</span>

[quote user="byron"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]You guy's remember my friend(Matt --you met him) that was ejected from his car @ 75 mph when it crashed into a solid rock formation on the highway last August? He fractured his skull. He's making a remarkable recovery. Headaches are completely gone. Sleep patterns are back to normal. Memmory is restored. Physical therapy going great...Back in the gym training and hitting 315 x7 for deadlifts(he only weigh 148 lbs) Anyway-he was helping me tile our master bath shower last night and my wife comes in to admire the progress. She asked about the location that I chose for the designer tile(random-design tiles-set in no particular pattern) after I explained my artistic flare, she turned to our friend. He shrugged and said" Don't ask me, I was the one thrown out of the vehicle on my head" hahaha. lmao. That was great![/quote]</P>

*haha great news on your frends recovery LT....did she have that*"*humm I don't know" look on her face before she asked about the design.!?!....oh no!! *</P>[/quote]Yep-You know the look well. The look that makes you cringe and want to stop working and go watch football. lol

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"]You guy's remember my friend(Matt --you met him) that was ejected from his car @ 75 mph when it crashed into a solid rock formation on the highway last August? He fractured his skull.

He shrugged and said" Don't ask me, I was the one thrown out of the vehicle on my head" hahaha. lmao. That was great![/quote]lmao.

[/quote]Oh we had some beauties in the past, I remember this lady came into the bathroom after 4 or 5 courses were up and said NOPE, it's all wrong. We're like wtf-you signed off on this pattern. We ended up peeling those tiles off and spending time cleaning the tiles and the wall before re-install.[/quote]oh i know brotha.* did you charge her for time and material?

[/quote]nah--I went easy on her. I shoulda went T&M.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]PS - somebody is turning <font size="6">31</font> tom. but im not going to mention any names
    [/quote]
    [&lt;)]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]You guy's remember my friend(Matt --you met him) that was ejected from his car @ 75 mph when it crashed into a solid rock formation on the highway last August? He fractured his skull.

He shrugged and said" Don't ask me, I was the one thrown out of the vehicle on my head" hahaha. lmao. That was great![/quote]

haha awesome. Glad to hear that hes doing better
    [/quote]Thanks-His employer is dragging their heels getting his medical evaluation done so that he get's clearance to return to work, but he'll prob get back to work by March. That will total 6 months off after that accident. Scary ****.

+ Reply to Thread