+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <div class="report">

Giants DC Perry Fewell is no longer worried about limiting Jason Pierre-Paul's snaps after the pass rusher played more than 100 against the Jets in Week 16.</p></div>
    <div class="impact">JPP will get a breather with Osi Umenyiora due back this week, but he's not giving up the starting job. "He deserves to be the starter, there's no question about it," Umenyiora readily acknowledges. "The guy's playing at as high a level at defensive end as I've seen in a long time and I've been here a long time." </div>

[/quote]WTF!?!?!?

Who is this new Osi, was he lying about his ankle, was it really a head injury!?!?!
    [/quote]</p>

lmao...</p>

i feel like Osi was just waiting for someone to ask him to play...which is ridiculous lol. </p>[/quote]Maybe he had a 'Moment Of Clarity' when he was on the sidelines and realized that his name doesnt have the same power and intensity that it once did. Maybe he realized that he's on a class act organization with a bunch of talent around him, and in one of the better situations in the NFL. Maybe he realized that people have realized he isnt the biggest pass rush threat on the NYG's and that he's virtually a 1 trick pony

...Maybe he's drunk and starting the New Years Celebration early, LOL
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <div class="report">

Giants DC Perry Fewell is no longer worried about limiting Jason Pierre-Paul's snaps after the pass rusher played more than 100 against the Jets in Week 16.</p></div>
    <div class="impact">JPP will get a breather with Osi Umenyiora due back this week, but he's not giving up the starting job. "He deserves to be the starter, there's no question about it," Umenyiora readily acknowledges. "The guy's playing at as high a level at defensive end as I've seen in a long time and I've been here a long time." </div>

[/quote]WTF!?!?!?

Who is this new Osi, was he lying about his ankle, was it really a head injury!?!?!
    [/quote]</p>

lmao...</p>

i feel like Osi was just waiting for someone to ask him to play...which is ridiculous lol. </p>[/quote]Maybe he had a 'Moment Of Clarity' when he was on the sidelines and realized that his name doesnt have the same power and intensity that it once did.* Maybe he realized that he's on a class act organization with a bunch of talent around him, and in one of the better situations in the NFL.* Maybe he realized that people have realized he isnt the biggest pass rush threat on the NYG's and that he's virtually a 1 trick pony

[/quote]Osi's presence is going to be awesome for our defensive front. Use Osi for the rest of the season and then I would use him as trade bait for the draft -to drop down a few spots and get our much needed lights-out stud LINEBACKER....that we have not picked for the last umteen years.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <div class="report">

[/quote]WTF!?!?!?

[/quote]</p>

lmao...</p>

i feel like Osi was just waiting for someone to ask him to play...which is ridiculous lol. </p>[/quote]Maybe he had a 'Moment Of Clarity' when he was on the sidelines and realized that his name doesnt have the same power and intensity that it once did. Maybe he realized that he's on a class act organization with a bunch of talent around him, and in one of the better situations in the NFL. Maybe he realized that people have realized he isnt the biggest pass rush threat on the NYG's and that he's virtually a 1 trick pony

[/quote]Osi's presence is going to be awesome for our defensive front. Use Osi for the rest of the season and then I would use him as trade bait for the draft -to drop down a few spots and get our much needed lights-out stud LINEBACKER....that we have not picked for the last umteen years.[/quote]

I feel like Osi has realized that his trade/FA worth isnt NEARLY what it once was and now he's trying to play the good guy card and when it comes end of the 2012 season he'll try to make our FO look like 'the bad guy'

...Then again Id be THRILLED to be wrong and see Osi have a real epiphany and actually want to stay a Giant for a reasonable contract

All-Pro

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <DIV class=report>

Giants DC Perry Fewell is no longer worried about limiting Jason Pierre-Paul's snaps after the pass rusher played more than 100 against the Jets in Week 16.</P></DIV>
    <DIV class=impact>JPP will get a breather with Osi Umenyiora due back this week, but he's not giving up the starting job. "He deserves to be the starter, there's no question about it," Umenyiora readily acknowledges. "The guy's playing at as high a level at defensive end as I've seen in a long time and I've been here a long time." </DIV>

[/quote]WTF!?!?!?

[/quote]</P>

lmao...</P>

i feel like Osi was just waiting for someone to ask him to play...which is ridiculous lol. </P>[/quote]Maybe he had a 'Moment Of Clarity' when he was on the sidelines and realized that his name doesnt have the same power and intensity that it once did. Maybe he realized that he's on a class act organization with a bunch of talent around him, and in one of the better situations in the NFL. Maybe he realized that people have realized he isnt the biggest pass rush threat on the NYG's and that he's virtually a 1 trick pony

[/quote]Osi's presence is going to be awesome for our defensive front. Use Osi for the rest of the season and then I would use him as trade bait for the draft -to drop down a few spots and get our much needed lights-out stud LINEBACKER....that we have not picked for the last umteen years.[/quote]

I feel like Osi has realized that his trade/FA worth isnt NEARLY what it once was and now he's trying to play the good guy card and when it comes end of the 2012 season he'll try to make our FO look like 'the bad guy'

...Then again Id be THRILLED to be wrong and see Osi have a real epiphany and actually want to stay a Giant for a reasonable contract
    [/quote] I just look at it as good help for jpp get him some needed breathers in a big game thats going to be balls to wall to get this win...but no Osi drama next offseason would be a plus

[quote user="Kase-1"]

[/quote]</P>

I'd be thrilled if he came back beastly. When healthy, it's hard to say Osi is not effective as a pass-rusher. emphasis on "when healthy" lol. He is MORE of a threat with the presence of JPP and TUCK around him...</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

all the papers are saying how great osi looks. how fast he is off the snap in practice. of course he was healthy. i cant wait to get rid of this selfish pos. that said, he better show up.

[quote user="byron"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <DIV class=report>

Giants DC Perry Fewell is no longer worried about limiting Jason Pierre-Paul's snaps after the pass rusher played more than 100 against the Jets in Week 16.</P></DIV>
    <DIV class=impact>JPP will get a breather with Osi Umenyiora due back this week, but he's not giving up the starting job. "He deserves to be the starter, there's no question about it," Umenyiora readily acknowledges. "The guy's playing at as high a level at defensive end as I've seen in a long time and I've been here a long time." </DIV>

[/quote]WTF!?!?!?

[/quote]</P>

lmao...</P>

i feel like Osi was just waiting for someone to ask him to play...which is ridiculous lol. </P>[/quote]Maybe he had a 'Moment Of Clarity' when he was on the sidelines and realized that his name doesnt have the same power and intensity that it once did.* Maybe he realized that he's on a class act organization with a bunch of talent around him, and in one of the better situations in the NFL.* Maybe he realized that people have realized he isnt the biggest pass rush threat on the NYG's and that he's virtually a 1 trick pony

[/quote] I just look at it as good help for jpp get him some needed breathers in a big game thats going to be balls to wall to get this win...but no Osi drama next offseason would be a plus[/quote]Agree with you both-JPP getting a breather in a game that he is critical in is huge. Hopefully Osi comes around and smells what the JPP is cooking. Last time we met up, dallas-Dominc Ware got hurt and had no sacks on Eli. We were on the positive side of the sack race. We need to bury Romo Sunday.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]

[/quote]</p>

I'd be thrilled if he came back beastly. When healthy, it's hard to say Osi is not effective as a pass-rusher. emphasis on "when healthy" lol. He is MORE of a threat with the presence of JPP and TUCK around him...</p>[/quote]Damnit Fewell better not put Tuck at DT, I cant stand it and it doesnt work anymore. If anything it guarantees Tuck WONT make a play.

Adding Osi will def help JPP and Tuck and even 'Roadhouse' bouncer Dave Tollefson

[quote user="dezzzR"]all the papers are saying how great osi looks. how fast he is off the snap. of course he was healthy. i cant wait to get rid of this selfish pos. that said, he better show up.
    [/quote]</P>

he's kept his mouth shut since pre-season started. So I'm more concerned about keeping talent on the d-line. I'm more comfortable with Osi than I am some random FA signing. There arent exactly many Julius Peppers floating around the league either, so...im not exactly sure what you all think youre going to get....lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

fewell needs to send more than 4 too. he hasnt been blitzing at all lately. read and react does not work with this team. we must attack the qb.

+ Reply to Thread