+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]all the papers are saying how great osi looks. how fast he is off the snap. of course he was healthy. i cant wait to get rid of this selfish pos. that said, he better show up.
    [/quote]</p>

he's kept his mouth shut since pre-season started. So I'm more concerned about keeping talent on the d-line. I'm more comfortable with Osi than I am some random FA signing. There arent exactly many Julius Peppers floating around the league either, so...im not exactly sure what you all think youre going to get....lol</p>[/quote]we dont need another lineman. lol trade osi, get a linebacker and move kiwi back to the line for depth.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]
    I feel like Osi has realized that his trade/FA worth isnt NEARLY what it once was and now he's trying to play the good guy card and when it comes end of the 2012 season he'll try to make our FO look like 'the bad guy'

...Then again Id be THRILLED to be wrong and see Osi have a real epiphany and actually want to stay a Giant for a reasonable contract
    [/quote]</p>

I'd be thrilled if he came back beastly. When healthy, it's hard to say Osi is not effective as a pass-rusher. emphasis on "when healthy" lol. He is MORE of a threat with the presence of JPP and TUCK around him...</p>[/quote]Damnit Fewell better not put Tuck at DT, I cant stand it and it doesnt work anymore.* If anything it guarantees Tuck WONT make a play.

Adding Osi will def help JPP and Tuck and even 'Roadhouse' bouncer Dave Tollefson

[/quote]haha Road house was awesome.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]
    I feel like Osi has realized that his trade/FA worth isnt NEARLY what it once was and now he's trying to play the good guy card and when it comes end of the 2012 season he'll try to make our FO look like 'the bad guy'

...Then again Id be THRILLED to be wrong and see Osi have a real epiphany and actually want to stay a Giant for a reasonable contract
    [/quote]</p>

I'd be thrilled if he came back beastly. When healthy, it's hard to say Osi is not effective as a pass-rusher. emphasis on "when healthy" lol. He is MORE of a threat with the presence of JPP and TUCK around him...</p>[/quote]Damnit Fewell better not put Tuck at DT, I cant stand it and it doesnt work anymore. If anything it guarantees Tuck WONT make a play.

Adding Osi will def help JPP and Tuck and even 'Roadhouse' bouncer Dave Tollefson

[/quote]haha Road house was awesome.[/quote]LOL, 1 of the many movies I can almost quote from beginning to end... If anyone HASNT seen it, check your netflix immediatley, it will change your life!!!!

LOL
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="dezzzR"]fewell needs to send more than 4 too. he hasnt been blitzing at all lately. read and react does not work with this team. we must attack the qb.
    [/quote]I feel like this game we're gonna need to be easy with the blitzing and rely more on the pressure from the front 4. Dallas has too much talent in the passing game to leave weak coverage on Witten, Austin, or Bryant, blitzing is gonna leave an open man on the field and they have too many play makers for my liking.

I HATE how people on the MBs are taking this game lightly
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]fewell needs to send more than 4 too. he hasnt been blitzing at all lately. read and react does not work with this team. we must attack the qb.
    [/quote]I feel like this game we're gonna need to be easy with the blitzing and rely more on the pressure from the front 4. Dallas has too much talent in the passing game to leave weak coverage on Witten, Austin, or Bryant, blitzing is gonna leave an open man on the field and they have too many play makers for my liking.

[/quote]well we sat back and romo put up a career day the first game. we need to attack and attack often. pressure, pressure, pressure!!!

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]

[/quote]</p>

I'd be thrilled if he came back beastly. When healthy, it's hard to say Osi is not effective as a pass-rusher. emphasis on "when healthy" lol. He is MORE of a threat with the presence of JPP and TUCK around him...</p>[/quote]Damnit Fewell better not put Tuck at DT, I cant stand it and it doesnt work anymore.* If anything it guarantees Tuck WONT make a play.

[/quote]haha Road house was awesome.[/quote]LOL, 1 of the many movies I can almost quote from beginning to end... If anyone HASNT seen it, check your netflix immediatley, it will change your life!!!!

LOL
    [/quote]Probably not as many times as you, but I seen that movie at least 4-5 times. If it's on and I'm bored, I'm watchin it! Who played that long grey haired dude, reminded me of kris kristoferson?

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]fewell needs to send more than 4 too. he hasnt been blitzing at all lately. read and react does not work with this team. we must attack the qb.
    [/quote]I feel like this game we're gonna need to be easy with the blitzing and rely more on the pressure from the front 4.* Dallas has too much talent in the passing game to leave weak coverage on Witten, Austin, or Bryant, blitzing is gonna leave an open man on the field and they have too many play makers for my liking.

[/quote]I know what Dezz is saying and bringing the house, but Dallas wr are all exceptional athletes and capable of making us pay for a heavy blitz. We're going to have to find a balance...as long as we pressure Romo and make him move a bit faster than he would prefer, I hope we;ll be alright.

Who saw the interview of Eli about a week ago? Eli was asked if he felt alot of pressure in the Redskins game. His reply was " I really don't ever feel pressure in this game".

Now that's who I want as my quarterback.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]fewell needs to send more than 4 too. he hasnt been blitzing at all lately. read and react does not work with this team. we must attack the qb.

[/quote]I know what Dezz is saying and bringing the house, but Dallas wr are all exceptional athletes and capable of making us pay for a heavy blitz. We're going to have to find a balance...as long as we pressure Romo and make him move a bit faster than he would prefer, I hope we;ll be alright.[/quote]im not asking to send the house. just have an extra man coming in on a blitz for once. its a bit predictable just sending our front 4 over and over again with out any help. kiwi and boley are no slouches when it comes to the blitz

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]fewell needs to send more than 4 too. he hasnt been blitzing at all lately. read and react does not work with this team. we must attack the qb.
    [/quote]I feel like this game we're gonna need to be easy with the blitzing and rely more on the pressure from the front 4.* Dallas has too much talent in the passing game to leave weak coverage on Witten, Austin, or Bryant, blitzing is gonna leave an open man on the field and they have too many play makers for my liking.

[/quote]I know what Dezz is saying and bringing the house, but Dallas wr are all exceptional athletes and capable of making us pay for a heavy blitz. We're going to have to find a balance...as long as we pressure Romo and make him move a bit faster than he would prefer, I hope we;ll be alright.[/quote]im not asking to send the house. just have an extra man coming in on a blitz for once. its a bit predictable just sending our front 4 over and over again with out any help. kiwi and boley are no slouches when it comes to the blitz
    [/quote]Boley is a bull rusher-If he breaks Romo's other collar bone, I think I'll kiss the guy next to me.

+ Reply to Thread