+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]fewell needs to send more than 4 too. he hasnt been blitzing at all lately. read and react does not work with this team. we must attack the qb.
    [/quote]I feel like this game we're gonna need to be easy with the blitzing and rely more on the pressure from the front 4.* Dallas has too much talent in the passing game to leave weak coverage on Witten, Austin, or Bryant, blitzing is gonna leave an open man on the field and they have too many play makers for my liking.

I HATE how people on the MBs are taking this game lightly
    [/quote]I know what Dezz is saying and bringing the house, but Dallas wr are all exceptional athletes and capable of making us pay for a heavy blitz. We're going to have to find a balance...as long as we pressure Romo and make him move a bit faster than he would prefer, I hope we;ll be alright.[/quote]im not asking to send the house. just have an extra man coming in on a blitz for once. its a bit predictable just sending our front 4 over and over again with out any help. kiwi and boley are no slouches when it comes to the blitz
    [/quote]Boley is a bull rusher-If he breaks Romo's other collar bone, I think I'll kiss the guy next to me.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Boley is a bull rusher-If he breaks Romo's other collar bone, I think I'll kiss the guy next to me.[/quote]</P>

......glad I'm not going with you this week &gt;.&lt;</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Congrats to Byron the Champ and LT56...
    Both of you check your PM and get back to me...

Whattup Pizzz, good to see you around.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]
    I feel like Osi has realized that his trade/FA worth isnt NEARLY what it once was and now he's trying to play the good guy card and when it comes end of the 2012 season he'll try to make our FO look like 'the bad guy'

...Then again Id be THRILLED to be wrong and see Osi have a real epiphany and actually want to stay a Giant for a reasonable contract
    [/quote]</p>

I'd be thrilled if he came back beastly. When healthy, it's hard to say Osi is not effective as a pass-rusher. emphasis on "when healthy" lol. He is MORE of a threat with the presence of JPP and TUCK around him...</p>[/quote]Damnit Fewell better not put Tuck at DT, I cant stand it and it doesnt work anymore. If anything it guarantees Tuck WONT make a play.

Adding Osi will def help JPP and Tuck and even 'Roadhouse' bouncer Dave Tollefson

[/quote]haha Road house was awesome.[/quote]LOL, 1 of the many movies I can almost quote from beginning to end... If anyone HASNT seen it, check your netflix immediatley, it will change your life!!!!

LOL
    [/quote]Probably not as many times as you, but I seen that movie at least 4-5 times. If it's on and I'm bored, I'm watchin it! Who played that long grey haired dude, reminded me of kris kristoferson?[/quote]His name in the movie was 'Wade Garrett' he played Swayze's bouncer mentor, I believe his name in real life is Sam Elliot, Im just too lazy to google it LOL
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

As we get ready to head into the playoffs, i was doing a little reflecting on how lucky i have been as a Patriots fan to have a competitive team for the last 10-12 years or so..Mr. Morehead may have a couple years on me, but i was noticing how eerily similar our first 12+ years were as fans of our beloved teams....Niether the Patriots or Giants so much as sniffed a playoff game during this time.....Both of our team owners were loyal to a fault to horrible head coaches for years...Both of our teams didnt have a home of our own and were renting from our local baseball teams.(Fenway Park and Yankee Stadium)...Here we are some 45 years or so later playing some meaningful games at the end of our seasons..........Life is grand. Happy New Year and here is to a great game tonight....

[quote user="patsrule666"]As we get ready to head into the playoffs, i was doing a little reflecting on how lucky i have been as a Patriots fan to have a competitive team for the last 10-12 years or so..Mr. Morehead may have a couple years on me, but i was noticing how eerily similar our first 12+ years were as fans of our beloved teams....Niether the Patriots or Giants so much as sniffed a playoff game during this time.....Both of our team owners were loyal to a fault to horrible head coaches for years...Both of our teams didnt have a home of our own and were renting from our local baseball teams.(Fenway Park and Yankee Stadium)...Here we are some 45 years or so later playing some meaningful games at the end of our seasons..........Life is grand. Happy New Year and here is to a great game tonight....[/quote]</P>

Well said Pats.</P>

Happy new year to you and I hope we see each other in the SB again. (with similar results)</P>
    Get well soon 80.

great day to be alive yesssirrrrrrrr
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="patsrule666"]As we get ready to head into the playoffs, i was doing a little reflecting on how lucky i have been as a Patriots fan to have a competitive team for the last 10-12 years or so..Mr. Morehead may have a couple years on me, but i was noticing how eerily similar our first 12+ years were as fans of our beloved teams....Niether the Patriots or Giants so much as sniffed a playoff game during this time.....Both of our team owners were loyal to a fault to horrible head coaches for years...Both of our teams didnt have a home of our own and were renting from our local baseball teams.(Fenway Park and Yankee Stadium)...Here we are some 45 years or so later playing some meaningful games at the end of our seasons..........Life is grand. Happy New Year and here is to a great game tonight....[/quote]</P>

Well said Pats.</P>

Happy new year to you and I hope we see each other in the SB again.* (with similar results)</P>[/quote] Ha, sign me up right now. I will take another trip to the SB any day of the week and twice on Sunday. However, i fear the road to get there may be a little too rocky..Or at least more than my nerves can handle.....

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">WHOOP THAT TRICK, GET EM, WHOOP THAT TRICK!!!!!</span></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">WHOOP THAT TRICK, GET EM, WHOOP THAT TRICK!!!!!</span></h6>

[img]http://api.ning.com/files/kSDhWWLUYkuXTt4CtYAYqJkiOzZ8D9rdB0JLZnYpoIMWvOdjVg 55Duh0m3BhsYHIj8y9Bd7*i067W*mXmwqN6vpfkH8ItCuR/2005_hustle_and_flow_003.jpg[/img]
    </p>
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Amen Gentlemen!!!! We are blessed and fortunate to have teams like ours to root for. The sea of White towels in our stadium last night was one of the most beautiful things my eyes have ever seen, after my wife and birth of our kids. The energy last night was electric. I cannot wait till next week when we take it to Atlanta.

Congrats Giant's Brother's --We are in the Post Season.

+ Reply to Thread