+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Kase-1"]They didnt need those 2 phantom calls (holding the stick on Cally, and covering the puck on McDonoguh)
    [/quote]</P>

I missed the entire play where they called holding the stick...
    But that call of covering the puck was BS. there was no evidence of that! I guess assumptions are how they operate in the NHL lol.
    Whatever, Lundqvist was a beast on the penalty shot, and the result of the game is what mattered. So that was good.
    I only got maybe 45 mins of the game because i was busy watching Georgia totally blow their shot at winning the outback bowl. total failure after such a dominating first half =( ****ers</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]They didnt need those 2 phantom calls (holding the stick on Cally, and covering the puck on McDonoguh)
    [/quote]</p>

I missed the entire play where they called holding the stick...
    But that call of covering the puck was BS. there was no evidence of that! I guess assumptions are how they operate in the NHL lol.
    Whatever, Lundqvist was a beast on the penalty shot, and the result of the game is what mattered. So that was good.
    I only got maybe 45 mins of the game because i was busy watching Georgia totally blow their shot at winning the outback bowl. total failure after such a dominating first half =( ****ers</p>[/quote]Yea the NHL is totally screwed up from the top down starting with their commish, Bettman. That penalty on Callahan was awful and showed the disgusting favoritism, hell after the play the commentators even said that the ref was born n raised in Philthy and even played for the Little Flyers

Yes, King Henrik is hands down one of the best NHLers out right now
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

$50 Fantasy Football Playoffs

Let me know if u guys are down. Give me ur email and I can send u details
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

lol....im helping someone with loan paperwork...and their vehicle insurance information came in kind of wrong. it's just supposed to have our CU name, and our address as lienholder, but in that box it came in with a bunch of random acronyms, and names ive never seen before surrounding our info....

So I call the insurance company, which we do sometimes to fix things...and I explain what i just said to the lady. And she goes...no that needs to be there all the time.
    And im like, "well I cant use this insurance binder because it's not our info on there. I dont know what exactly you put on there."
    she says "well you dont write loans, so you wouldnt even know about this".
    Im like "excuse me?!?! Are you the loan officer, or the insurance processor?! Ive done this every day for 7 years. when was the last loan you wrote as an insurance salesperson?Unless you want your member to insure the vehicle elsewhere, I suggest you put the correct lienholder information so we can wrap this up"
    she goes "you don't have to be so mean!"
    I snapped..."are you serious right now?! after you just told me that i dont know what im doing because I dont do loans?! as if you know me, or my company. I want your name, and i want your supervisor now please. have a great day"

I hope she get's fired.
    At least I got an insurance quote out of it. lol....i didnt tell her that my company also sells insurance &gt;.&lt;
    Oderint Dum Metuant

“He’s had a lot of great seasons,” coach Tom Coughlin replied when asked if this was Manning’s best. “We will wait and see and talk about that one.”

But here’s why there’s no need to wait and see:

• Manning shattered his own franchise record by throwing for 4,933 yards.

• He broke the NFL record for fourth-quarter touchdown passes with 15.

• He threw 29 touchdowns -- the second-most of his career.

• Even more impressive, he threw 16 interceptions in 589 attempts -- nine fewer INTs than last season.

• He also completed 61 percent of his passes and finished with a 92.3 QB rating.

<font size="4" color="#0000FF">So who is right, Morehead or Matt? </font>

i should go to more games, they always win when im there. []
    what.a.game. almost had a few heart attacks in the 3rd quarter but the defense pulled through.
    victor cruz, like morehead said, amazing story. his big td in the first, that whole play was gorgeous. eli kicked out to the left immediately after the snap, hits cruz on an out route , takes it outside, newman comes up short with the ankle dive, que salsa dance. ****ing flawless. newman had an aaaawful game.

Im happy the defense showed up. very proud with the way they played. was getting angry at perry in the 3rd, he started sitting back when the pressure was working all night. thankfully our front four were the four hoursmen sunday night. matt was right about osi. tuck had a big game, jpp of course. rolle came up with a int. hurrayyyyy.lol our dbs still look lost and confused in zones. almost as if they dont know how big each zone is. corey looked like he was jogging on the first robinson td. cant have that ****.

crowd was great, very rowdy. must of seen at least 5 fights. probably because people were on a 48 hour drinking binge

[quote user="DavenIII"][/quote]lmao. arrogant bastads.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]“He’s had a lot of great seasons,” coach Tom Coughlin replied when asked if this was Manning’s best. “We will wait and see and talk about that one.”

• Even more impressive, he threw 16 interceptions in 589 attempts -- nine fewer INTs than last season.

• He also completed 61 percent of his passes and finished with a 92.3 QB rating.

<font color="#0000FF" size="4">So who is right, Morehead or Matt? </font>
    [/quote]

its not about th enumbers for moorehead...

he doesn't see Eli chucking balls up or throwing into coverages anymore

and when he does, its "okay"
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bigblue4417"]“He’s had a lot of great seasons,” coach Tom Coughlin replied when asked if this was Manning’s best. “We will wait and see and talk about that one.”

<font color="#0000ff" size="4">So who is right, Morehead or Matt? </font>
    [/quote]eli also passed simms the other night for most +300 yard games by a giant qb with 22 i believe.

im not sure. all i know is that every time eli breaks one of simms records, morehead dies a little more each time.

<FONT color=#0000ff size=4>So who is right, Morehead or Matt? </FONT>
    [/quote]</P>

I'M RIGHT!!!
    ELIte!!!!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread