+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]well... they were nice

until moorehead and kase showed up

LMAO
    [/quote]</p>

Thank God too.* It was a friggin love fest with you.* </p>[/quote]

i like getting good fans and having convo with them

but u two brough the ****** bags out.... so its time to dookie
    [/quote]Lol. Just cannot take them anywhere.[/quote]No you cannot, me and MH are uncontrollable

They seem to have calmed down, I called their MB a 'klan meeting' and reminded them that 'we won the war' and they were still friendly

Damned southern hospitality
    [/quote]That's why we love ya. Klan meeting lmao.

[quote user="Kase-1"]Got my tickets for sec 312, row 16, for this weekend.

Check out Stubhub, the prices dropped and I wound up getting 4 tickets and a parking pass for under $200 a person, and we're sitting right on the 50yd line a section or 2 over from the '1st down guy'
    [/quote]Tix are pretty cool huh? I picked mine up last night. I know that we didn't know who/when we would play, but it would of been nice to have the team that we were playing on the tix. Just from a collectible standpoint.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

LMAO
    [/quote]</p>

Thank God too. It was a friggin love fest with you. </p>[/quote]

[/quote]Lol. Just cannot take them anywhere.[/quote]No you cannot, me and MH are uncontrollable

They seem to have calmed down, I called their MB a 'klan meeting' and reminded them that 'we won the war' and they were still friendly

[/quote]That's why we love ya. Klan meeting lmao.[/quote]Oh yea and ive been dropping COUNTLESS 'Deliverance' references.... They're taking it too well, something must be up
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

LMAO
    [/quote]</p>

Thank God too.* It was a friggin love fest with you.* </p>[/quote]

[/quote]That's why we love ya. Klan meeting lmao.[/quote]Oh yea and ive been dropping COUNTLESS 'Deliverance' references.... They're taking it too well, something must be up
    [/quote]ha, if the banjo fits, then play it, my Georgian Hillbillies. Reminds me of that new show about Moonshiners....Drop a few of those references next time.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"]Got my tickets for sec 312, row 16, for this weekend.

Check out Stubhub, the prices dropped and I wound up getting 4 tickets and a parking pass for under $200 a person, and we're sitting right on the 50yd line a section or 2 over from the '1st down guy'
    [/quote]Tix are pretty cool huh? I picked mine up last night. I know that we didn't know who/when we would play, but it would of been nice to have the team that we were playing on the tix. Just from a collectible standpoint.[/quote]Yea im kinda disappointed that our only option for these tickets was 'e-delivery' which sucks cause I have almost all of my ticketstubs posted on the wall, and the ticket printout doesnt have the same feel as the actual ticket
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

K-Here's a pic for your new pals on the falcons site.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"]Got my tickets for sec 312, row 16, for this weekend.

[/quote]Tix are pretty cool huh? I picked mine up last night. I know that we didn't know who/when we would play, but it would of been nice to have the team that we were playing on the tix. Just from a collectible standpoint.[/quote]Yea im kinda disappointed that our only option for these tickets was 'e-delivery' which sucks cause I have almost all of my ticketstubs posted on the wall, and the ticket printout doesnt have the same feel as the actual ticket
    [/quote]I know what you mean. If you really want one, I'm sure they will be on ebay in a while for under 10 bucks.

My buddy really keeps his in mint condition. He has those plastic sleeves that he puts the tix in and then wears it around his neck. He lent me one last year and when I leaned agains the sink I snapped it. Cost me $20. I fold the tix once and put it in my pocket. The playoff tic I will try to keep unfolded in my jacket inside pocket.

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]depressing

if we lose this week I want to give up 50 points

[/quote] ? to insure pf goes</P>

last week when Dallas came out in the second half and went tothe quick passing game they scored twice ...whats the best way to stop that if Atlanta were to use it against us</P>

</P>

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

Falcons at Giants</p>

Florioís take: So Eli Manning once again is elite, <u>even though Victor Cruz
    has saved Eliís salsa with big catches ó and runs</u> ó in the last two
    weeks. And the Giants have some Super Bowl buzz, given the memories of
    what they accomplished back in 2007. But these Giants have a bad habit
    of showing up only in huge moments, and thereís nothing about a
    wild-card visit from the Falcons that will make the Giants feel like
    they did in the past two games against the Jets and Cowboys. If ó and
    it could be a big if ó the Falcons resist the urge to justify trading up
    for Julio Jones and/or to prove that Matt Ryan
    is a big-time quarterback and simply run the ball and run the ball and
    run the ball some more, they can get the Giants on their heels and
    infest MetLife Stadium with the same funk that existed when the
    Redskins, Seahawks, and Eagles won there.</p>

Florioís pick: Falcons 24, Giants 21.</p>

Rosenthalís take: The Falcons traded up for Julio
    Jones to get more explosive on offense and they were more explosive down
    the stretch. The Giants defense is prone to giving up big plays. This
    just feels like a game the Falcons have been building towards for a few
    years. Itís their time. At least for one week.</p>

Rosenthalís pick: Falcons 24, Giants 21.</p>[/quote]what an idiotic comment.

<div class="UIImageBlock_Content UIImageBlock_MED_Content fsm fwn fcg"><div class="uiAttachmentTitle" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:11}">Chad Ochocinco </div><span class="caption"></span><div class="mts uiAttachmentDesc translationEligibleUserAttachmentMessage">My
    daughter was just suspended from school this morning for a day for a
    slick comment I don't think is worthy of a suspension. You decide:
    Teacher: Why are you late? My daughter: Why does it matter? you still
    get paid, right? &lt;--- this is detention worthy not suspension

absolutely. iv been suspended for much less. and it sounds like his daughter is a spoiled brat.
    </div></div>

+ Reply to Thread