+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]weather is suppose to be nice sunday.....damn
    [/quote]DAMNIT!!!!

I want 25degrees and a foot of snow.... More ammo to throw at any prospective falcon fans, LOL

Snow games are the BEST!!!
    [/quote]yea i love snow games and snow ball fights with opposing fans are fun but i just want it cooooold.

was the last snow game carolina? THAT was fun.

[quote user="dezzzR"]was the last snow game carolina? THAT was fun.
    [/quote]</P>

didnt a ton of ppl get hurt that game?! like it was ice, and not snow? =O</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]weather is suppose to be nice sunday.....damn
    [/quote]DAMNIT!!!!

I want 25degrees and a foot of snow.... More ammo to throw at any prospective falcon fans, LOL

Snow games are the BEST!!!
    [/quote]yea i love snow games and snow ball fights with opposing fans are fun but i just want it cooooold.
    [/quote]I know, I want it cold as well, but it will be chilly. Atlanta tends to **** up and turnover the ball in outdoor stadiums this year. We are set for @ 43-44 degrees at game time, but the low for Sunday night is 32. Temps in the shade/wind will be in the 30's pretty quickly into this game. I think this will be enuff to screw with this Falcon team.

the swag threads dying.....

So it seems....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"]So it seems....[/quote]think some are playing with Falcon fans this week

[quote user="byron"][quote user="JPizzack"]So it seems....[/quote]think some are playing with Falcon fans this week[/quote]

any enjoying it lol
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

so how do you guys feel about sunday? im worried about atl offense. obviously their wrs are extremely fast and can run the ball. not worried about atlantas defense though. i think eli will do what hes been doing all year and hopefully bradshaw is healthy enough to get a few more carries then hes been getting. plus tim lewis is atlantas dc. tc and gillbride will concoct something good.

[quote user="dezzzR"]so how do you guys feel about sunday? im worried about atl offense. obviously their wrs are extremely fast and can run the ball. not worried about atlantas defense though. i think eli will do what hes been doing all year and hopefully bradshaw is healthy enough to get a few more carries then hes been getting. plus tim lewis is atlantas dc. tc and gillbride will concoct something good.
    [/quote]</P>

My only concern is our secondary handling their assignments.
    If the pass rush doesn't get there, it isn't extremely difficult for some offenses to have their way with half our secondary....
    They've been playing a little better which is good, but we're getting to the point where we're no longer just trying to skate by. We're playing GOOD OFFENSES NOW. The road to the superbowl is the hardest it's been in years in the NFC. I dont think that's just my opinion, i think it's a fact.
    I count ourselves in that assesment also.
    Giants, Green Bay, New Orleans, Detroit, Atlanta........nobody wants to have to keep up with any of those offenses.
    We'll do some work....I can feel it!!!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread