+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

All-Pro

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="JPizzack"]So it seems....[/quote]think some are playing with Falcon fans this week[/quote]

any enjoying it lol
    [/quote]haha yeah I been over there reading some not bad for a change and some prospective on Atlanta fans and team...they seem like a good bunch

[quote user="dezzzR"]so how do you guys feel about sunday? im worried about atl offense. obviously their wrs are extremely fast and can run the ball. not worried about atlantas defense though. i think eli will do what hes been doing all year and hopefully bradshaw is healthy enough to get a few more carries then hes been getting. plus tim lewis is atlantas dc. tc and gillbride will concoct something good.
    [/quote]Atlanta has great overall speed as a team. Put C-Web on Julio in the slot. Have Boley on Gonzo, and double up on Roddy..Your on your own with Turner...lol. They have very fast Linebackers but the are a little undersized, so BJ could be key in this one..Atlanta is a tough matchup. You guys are lucky that your not playing them down there........

[quote user="JPizzack"]So it seems....[/quote]Get a Guiness World record and quit?

Nah the threads just simmering, getting ready to re-ignite on the new boards.

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="dezzzR"]so how do you guys feel about sunday? im worried about atl offense. obviously their wrs are extremely fast and can run the ball. not worried about atlantas defense though. i think eli will do what hes been doing all year and hopefully bradshaw is healthy enough to get a few more carries then hes been getting. plus tim lewis is atlantas dc. tc and gillbride will concoct something good.
    [/quote]Atlanta has great overall speed as a team. Put C-Web on Julio in the slot. Have Boley on Gonzo, and double up on Roddy..Your on your own with Turner...lol. They have very fast Linebackers but the are a little undersized, so BJ could be key in this one..Atlanta is a tough matchup. You guys are lucky that your not playing them down there........[/quote]They are fast, not a team to be taken lightly. I hope we have the edge here, but think this might go down to the wire. Also hope that the Cweb report of a hammy is a ploy to get Ryan to throw that way. It will be an interesting matchup.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]So it seems....[/quote]Get a Guiness World record and quit? Nah the threads just simmering, getting ready to re-ignite on the new boards.[/quote]</P>

For me its just so hard to get on this thread anymore. It takes time for the page to load up because (I assume) its so large now.</P>

It does deter me from coming here.</P>

Shutup Pizz.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Wow, Playoff tickets at face value?? This is a great chance for a few of you guys to see the G-Men in the playoffs..I am sure someone will see the thread and snag those up quickly..

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]So it seems....[/quote]Get a Guiness World record and quit? Nah the threads just simmering, getting ready to re-ignite on the new boards.[/quote]</p>

<u>For me its just so hard to get on this thread</u> anymore. It takes time for the page to load up because (I assume) its so large now.</p>

It does deter me from coming here.</p>

Shutup Pizz.</p>[/quote]is it really that bad for you? not to bad on this end.

Yes--Giants had a surplus of tickets and offered them on Ticketmaster at 4pm @ face value. It's a great opportunity for fans that would otherwise not get to see a playoff game. I don't try to make money off my tix, but some psl owners are aggravated at the organization for giving buyer's a cheaper alternative.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]So it seems....[/quote]Get a Guiness World record and quit? Nah the threads just simmering, getting ready to re-ignite on the new boards.[/quote]</p>

<u>For me its just so hard to get on this thread</u> anymore.* It takes time for the page to load up because (I assume) its so large now.</p>

It does deter me from coming here.</p>

Shutup Pizz.</p>[/quote]is it really that bad for you? not to bad on this end.
    [/quote]MH, I switched to Google Chrome browser and it got better, but it can still be trying at times.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]So it seems....[/quote]Get a Guiness World record and quit? Nah the threads just simmering, getting ready to re-ignite on the new boards.[/quote]</P>

<U>For me its just so hard to get on this thread</U> anymore. It takes time for the page to load up because (I assume) its so large now.</P>

It does deter me from coming here.</P>

Shutup Pizz.</P>

[/quote]is it really that bad for you? not to bad on this end.
    [/quote]</P>

some days it's really bad. this past week I have nothad many issues though, maybe 1 or 2 times it wasnt loading.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread