+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

So today I literally counted 3 Falcons fans and 1 of them was under 12yrs old

We RAN this tisch today!!!!!!
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">The Giantsí 442 net yards was their third-highest total ever in a postseason game </span></h6>

chhhyeeeaaa

Another great morning to wake up as a Giants fan!!!

And I love every second of it.
    My buddy Brese that you guys met at the games, we are at the bar watching, as soon as we had the game wrapped up and won, he calls his boss, and he's like, yeaaaaa, I'm leaving early next Sunday....I'll use time if necessary. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Kase-1"]So today I literally counted 3 Falcons fans and 1 of them was under 12yrs old

We RAN this tisch today!!!!!!
    [/quote]Kase , It was great, in my section I only counted 2 sad Falcon fans. Anyone undercover falcon fans were not about to let any of us now...haha.

Deafening??-oh my god, the intensity of a playoff game was all that I hoped it would be.

What did ya think Dezz?

[quote user="dezzzR"]<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{"type":2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{"type":1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{"type":3}">The Giantsí 442 net yards was their third-highest total ever in a postseason game </span></h6>

chhhyeeeaaa

[/quote]and the fact that 172 of those 442 yards came on the ground with BJ having the higher number impresses the hell out of me for two reasons:

1> Our run game has been shotty
    2> Correct me if I'm wrong, Atlanta had the 6th ranked run defense?

[quote user="Kase-1"][/quote]This I will never get tired of.

We stamped the new stadium with the first NYG playoff win in an offensive shutout!

The Jet's are the little biatches that we are forced to share our stadium with.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][/quote]This I will never get tired of. We stamped the new stadium with the first NYG playoff win in an offensive shutout! The Jet's are the little biatches that we are forced to share our stadium with.[/quote]</P>

I love how the Jets are doing Pepsi commercials while we are kicking *** in the playoffs.</P>

And for all the BJ haters out there.........BLOW ME!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][/quote]This I will never get tired of. We stamped the new stadium with the first NYG playoff win in an offensive shutout! The Jet's are the little biatches that we are forced to share our stadium with.[/quote]</P>

I love how the Jets are doing Pepsi commercials while we are kicking *** in the playoffs.</P>

And for all the BJ haters out there.........BLOW ME!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

neither of these things sound like a Morehead post......</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

And for all the BJ haters out there.........BLOW ME!!!!!******** HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

neither of these things sound like a Morehead post......</P>[/quote]That's a giant fan who's team is taking care of business in the post season, it's been 4 long years.

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

neither of these things sound like a Morehead post......</P>

[/quote]</P>

The depths of Morehead are far too dark and mysterious for the average human to comprehend.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread