+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]go rewatch the Phi2 game - Jacobs desire is CLEARLY different

great to be alive yessir
    [/quote]Yes big difference in BJ[/quote]
    I'm not sure how MH and Kase don't see it. Even in the Skins game he didn't have it. In the 2 Cowboys games, Jets and now Falcons Jacobs has been a totally different player.

The monster we all know he can be!!!
    [/quote]

haha whatever, i ain't arguing it. I don't expect him to get lax for the rest of this year

I like us this week... i honestly do.

Gotta hope the 9ers can take out the Saints though
    [/quote]While SFs D is nasty, their Offense cant hang with the Saints. No matter what Brees is gonna post a huge game, the question is can Alex Smith hang???
    [/quote]Kase, I think I found a pic of you from yesterday. Were you wearing a white hat, I can't see the jersey. Is your beard off your chin a few inches right now?[/quote]I enlarged the photo. Blue tuck jersey, white hat worn in reverse., black sun glasses. This pics on my phone, I can text it to your cell[/quote]Nope, not me. I had on my Blue Giants Chef Attire yesterday
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]go rewatch the Phi2 game - Jacobs desire is CLEARLY different

great to be alive yessir
    I'm not sure how MH and Kase don't see it. Even in the Skins game he didn't have it. In the 2 Cowboys games, Jets and now Falcons Jacobs has been a totally different player.

[/quote]</P>

The difference is that BJ has some room to run. Thats what he needs. Until he gets a head of steam is is very ordinary. When he does, he can run like few RB's in the league.</P>

So he looks terrible when the O line isn't moving anyone. It isn't effort. His effort is always off thge charts.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]go rewatch the Phi2 game - Jacobs desire is CLEARLY different

great to be alive yessir

[/quote]

haha whatever, i ain't arguing it. I don't expect him to get lax for the rest of this year

[/quote]While SFs D is nasty, their Offense cant hang with the Saints.* No matter what Brees is gonna post a huge game, the question is can Alex Smith hang???
    [/quote]Kase, I think I found a pic of you from yesterday. Were you wearing a white hat, I can't see the jersey. Is your beard off your chin a few inches right now?[/quote]I enlarged the photo. Blue tuck jersey, white hat worn in reverse., black sun glasses. This pics on my phone, I can text it to your cell[/quote]Nope, not me.* I had on my Blue Giants Chef Attire yesterday
    [/quote]ah, this guy could be your brother.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]go rewatch the Phi2 game - Jacobs desire is CLEARLY different

great to be alive yessir

[/quote]

[/quote]While SFs D is nasty, their Offense cant hang with the Saints. No matter what Brees is gonna post a huge game, the question is can Alex Smith hang???
    [/quote]Kase, I think I found a pic of you from yesterday. Were you wearing a white hat, I can't see the jersey. Is your beard off your chin a few inches right now?[/quote]I enlarged the photo. Blue tuck jersey, white hat worn in reverse., black sun glasses. This pics on my phone, I can text it to your cell[/quote]Nope, not me. I had on my Blue Giants Chef Attire yesterday
    [/quote]</P>

You are the only person on earth who can get away with wearing that hat.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]go rewatch the Phi2 game - Jacobs desire is CLEARLY different

great to be alive yessir

[/quote]</p>

The difference is that BJ has some room to run. Thats what he needs. Until he gets a head of steam is is very ordinary. When he does, he can run like few RB's in the league.</p>

So he looks terrible when the O line isn't moving anyone. It isn't effort. His effort is always off thge charts.</p>[/quote]

its horse****.. he was getting manned up on every tackle one on one with no push even if he had steps. He was ***** footing and now blowing upwards. Its completely visible when Jacobs feels like running.
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

great to be alive yessir

[/quote]</p>

The difference is that BJ has some room to run.* Thats what he needs.* Until he gets a head of steam is is very ordinary.* When he does, he can run like few RB's in the league.</p>

So he looks terrible when the O line isn't moving anyone.* It isn't effort.* His effort is always off thge charts.</p>[/quote]

its horse****.. he was getting manned up on every tackle one on one with no push even if he had steps. He was ***** footing and now blowing upwards. Its completely visible when Jacobs feels like running.
    [/quote]I was saying that he was tip toeing thru the tulips. I can see the difference in his forward tilt alone this week. I was freaking out when he put his right shoulder into Owens and knocked him back 5 feet.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

great to be alive yessir

[/quote]</P>

The difference is that BJ has some room to run. Thats what he needs. Until he gets a head of steam is is very ordinary. When he does, he can run like few RB's in the league.</P>

So he looks terrible when the O line isn't moving anyone. It isn't effort. His effort is always off thge charts.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Again with the team hate. You are so wrong. Even if he's "*****footing" around. He's trying his *** off. But when he sees an opening he has always hit it hard. </P>

The guy is a great Giant and always has been. He and Bradshaw are the attitude of our offense.</P>

Stop hating on my boy. Today is a day to rejoice.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

great to be alive yessir

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]I was saying that he was tip toeing thru the tulips. I can see the difference in his forward tilt alone this week. I was freaking out when he put his right shoulder into Owens and knocked him back 5 feet.[/quote]</P>

He's 6-4 and 265 pounds. he's not going to be one of those stocky guys who can create a burst in a short space. Its just not who he is and has never been. With no hole or O line movement he's like a submarine, still in the water. If you don't believe it, take it up with Albert Einstein who could explain the physics of it.</P>

You guys gotta get off this BJ hate.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

All-Pro

Great win yesterday....it seems to me the change we are seeing is team wide ....we're seeing 60 min of hard hitting aggressivefootball....the all in attitude is real.They want it and it'sbuilding and building at the right time....Everybody seems to be getting it andthey arebecoming one dangerous team....Props to TC and company they got this team working..</P>

Look out Greenbay the G-men are coming!</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

great to be alive yessir

[/quote]</P>

The difference is that BJ has some room to run.* Thats what he needs.* Until he gets a head of steam is is very ordinary.* When he does, he can run like few RB's in the league.</P>

So he looks terrible when the O line isn't moving anyone.* It isn't effort.* His effort is always off thge charts.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]I was saying that he was tip toeing thru the tulips. I can see the difference in his forward tilt alone this week. I was freaking out when he put his right shoulder into Owens and knocked him back 5 feet.[/quote]</P>

He's 6-4 and 265 pounds.* he's not going to be one of those stocky guys who can create a burst in a short space.* Its just not who he is and has never been.* With no hole or O line movement he's like a submarine, still in the water.* If you don't believe it, take it up with Albert Einstein who could explain the physics of it.</P>

You guys gotta get off this BJ hate.</P>[/quote]I get the physics of it all. I'm just saying how it looks to me when he's running. That's just my perception. Reminds me of when I was coaching pop warner football with a buddy of mine. They came off the field and I was freaking out, my buddy looks at me and say's "they're trying as hard as they can" Sometimes things are not what they appear.

+ Reply to Thread