+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

The Giants finished dead last in the NFL in rushing offense this season,
    though you wouldn’t know it after watching Big Blue demolish the
    Falcons on the ground in Sunday’s 24-2 NFC wild-card victory at MetLife
    Stadium. The Giants finished the game with a season-high 172 yards on 31
    carries, an average of 5.5 yards per carry.

“We stuck with it,” right guard Chris Snee said.
    “That’s what we’ve done all year. We couldn’t get down. We couldn’t get
    discouraged. I thought throughout the course of the year we were close
    to breaking off some big runs, and we proved me right [Sunday].”

The Giants’ much-maligned offensive line wasn’t creating any push
    early, but as the game wore on, the holes started to open up. In the
    second quarter, Brandon Jacobs ripped off a 34-yard run, and in the third, Ahmad Bradshaw got free for a 30-yard gain.

“At this time of the year, the running game has to be a strength for you,” left tackle David Diehl said. “It allows you to get in third and manageable situations, and keeps your defense off the field.”

The Giants ranked 30th in the league with 89.2 yards per game in
    2011 -- the fourth-lowest average in franchise history. But they’re
    peaking at exactly the right time heading into their divisional-round
    matchup in Green Bay on Sunday.

“This is a very good football team we’re about to face,” Diehl said.
    “There's a different speed of game in the playoffs. If you lose, that’s
    it, you’re done. And I think the most important thing for this team is
    we don’t want this season to end.

“We’ve been fighting extremely hard to get to where we are at this
    point. People haven’t thought we can do this, and we’ve kind of had that
    us-against-the-world mentality and really band together.”

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]go rewatch the Phi2 game - Jacobs desire is CLEARLY different

great to be alive yessir
    [/quote]Yes big difference in BJ[/quote]
    I'm not sure how MH and Kase don't see it. Even in the Skins game he didn't have it. In the 2 Cowboys games, Jets and now Falcons Jacobs has been a totally different player.

The monster we all know he can be!!!
    [/quote]</P>

The difference is that BJ has some room to run. Thats what he needs. Until he gets a head of steam is is very ordinary. When he does, he can run like few RB's in the league.</P>

So he looks terrible when the O line isn't moving anyone. It isn't effort. His effort is always off thge charts.</P>

[/quote]

its horse****.. he was getting manned up on every tackle one on one with no push even if he had steps. He was ***** footing and now blowing upwards. Its completely visible when Jacobs feels like running.
    [/quote]</P>

Again with the team hate. You are so wrong. Even if he's "*****footing" around. He's trying his *** off. But when he sees an opening he has always hit it hard. </P>

The guy is a great Giant and always has been. He and Bradshaw are the attitude of our offense.</P>

Stop hating on my boy. Today is a day to rejoice.</P>

[/quote]

he hasn't done it every game, when he does i give him props

u can tell because its when guys are just hitting hi mand hes falling back
    [/quote]</P>

There is a difference between having a bad game and not giving complete effort.</P>

A big difference!</P>

Just because he doesn't play especially well, doesn't mean he's not giving it his all. Don't forget he played several games after the knee injury before he was healthy.</P>

I just think you're being way too tough on a great Giant. Like him or not, he always plays his *** off.</P>

[/quote] Just because he doesn't play especially well, doesn't mean he's not giving it his all.---that's true, I give you that.[/quote]But it's still perceived by me, matt and other's that he's not trying as hard. If more than one person sees it, there could be something to it. As long as they get it corrected now and into the next few weeks fine. It would be amazing for a team basically last in rushing in the league to do a complete turnaround and then win the big one.[/quote]</P>

Shows you what rushing stats means. No one in there right mind would think we weren't a good rushing team. We had both of our guys out at different times during the season. Unfortunately, we aren't deep past hose two guys right now.</P>

I mean look at the Bears, they lose Forte and Barber and then run Calille Bell out there. Plus Baas was lousy for a good part of the season.</P>

I'm telling you guys, moving Deihl back to LT was huge for us. Thats where he belongs. Is it any wonder that our running game improved dramatically once we did that.</P>

Morehead loves Deihl AND BJ........Oh yeah and Tuck too!!!!</P>
    Get well soon 80.

Any updates on Ross?

I think we need him this week. (Can't believe I just said that)

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]go rewatch the Phi2 game - Jacobs desire is CLEARLY different

great to be alive yessir
    I'm not sure how MH and Kase don't see it. Even in the Skins game he didn't have it. In the 2 Cowboys games, Jets and now Falcons Jacobs has been a totally different player.

[/quote]</P>

The difference is that BJ has some room to run.* Thats what he needs.* Until he gets a head of steam is is very ordinary.* When he does, he can run like few RB's in the league.</P>

So he looks terrible when the O line isn't moving anyone.* It isn't effort.* His effort is always off thge charts.</P>

[/quote]

its horse****.. he was getting manned up on every tackle one on one with no push even if he had steps. He was ***** footing and now blowing upwards. Its completely visible when Jacobs feels like running.
    [/quote]</P>

Again with the team hate.* You are so wrong.* Even if he's "*****footing" around.* He's trying his *** off.* But when he sees an opening he has always hit it hard.* </P>

The guy is a great Giant and always has been.* He and Bradshaw are the attitude of our offense.</P>

Stop hating on my boy.* Today is a day to rejoice.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

There is a difference between having a bad game and not giving complete effort.</P>

A big difference!*</P>

*Just because he doesn't play especially well, doesn't mean he's not giving it his all.* Don't forget he played several games after the knee injury before he was healthy.</P>

I just think you're being way too tough on a great Giant.* Like him or not,* he always plays his *** off.</P>

[/quote] Just because he doesn't play especially well, doesn't mean he's not giving it his all.---that's true, I give you that.[/quote]But it's still perceived by me, matt and other's that he's not trying as hard. If more than one person sees it, there could be something to it. As long as they get it corrected now and into the next few weeks fine. It would be amazing for a team basically last in rushing in the league to do a complete turnaround and then win the big one.[/quote]</P>

Shows you what rushing stats means.* No one in there right mind would think we weren't a good rushing team.* We had both of our guys out at different times during the season.* Unfortunately, we aren't deep past hose two guys right now.</P>

I mean look at the Bears, they lose Forte and Barber and then run Calille Bell out there.* Plus Baas was lousy for a good part of the season.</P>

I'm telling you guys, moving Deihl back to LT was huge for us.* Thats where he belongs.* Is it any wonder that our running game improved dramatically once we did that.</P>

Morehead loves Deihl AND BJ........Oh yeah and Tuck too!!!!</P>[/quote]Yes Sir. I got nothing but love for this team. Let's celebrate that we get to dream for another week. We are more fortunate than 23 other teams right now.

All-Pro

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

great to be alive yessir

[/quote]</P>

The difference is that BJ has some room to run. Thats what he needs. Until he gets a head of steam is is very ordinary. When he does, he can run like few RB's in the league.</P>

So he looks terrible when the O line isn't moving anyone. It isn't effort. His effort is always off thge charts.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Again with the team hate. You are so wrong. Even if he's "*****footing" around. He's trying his *** off. But when he sees an opening he has always hit it hard. </P>

The guy is a great Giant and always has been. He and Bradshaw are the attitude of our offense.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

A big difference!</P>

Just because he doesn't play especially well, doesn't mean he's not giving it his all. Don't forget he played several games after the knee injury before he was healthy.</P>

I just think you're being way too tough on a great Giant. Like him or not, he always plays his *** off.</P>[/quote] Just because he doesn't play especially well, doesn't mean he's not giving it his all.---that's true, I give you that.[/quote]But it's still perceived by me, matt and other's that he's not trying as hard. If more than one person sees it, there could be something to it. As long as they get it corrected now and into the next few weeks fine. It would be amazing for a team basically last in rushing in the league to do a complete turnaround and then win the big one.[/quote] I think BJ has a attitude problem from time to time which gets him in trouble ....AndI also don't think he takes criticism very well...which I think affects his gamesometimes..LikeI said earlier the whole team seems to be in the right place additude wise right nowand I'm loving it....I don't care about the past just keep this Swag going !!!

[quote user="byron"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

great to be alive yessir

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

A big difference!</P>

I just think you're being way too tough on a great Giant. Like him or not, he always plays his *** off.</P>

[/quote] Just because he doesn't play especially well, doesn't mean he's not giving it his all.---that's true, I give you that.[/quote]But it's still perceived by me, matt and other's that he's not trying as hard. If more than one person sees it, there could be something to it. As long as they get it corrected now and into the next few weeks fine. It would be amazing for a team basically last in rushing in the league to do a complete turnaround and then win the big one.[/quote] I think BJ has a attitude problem from time to time which gets him in trouble ....AndI also don't think he takes criticism very well...which I think affects his gamesometimes..LikeI said earlier the whole team seems to be in the right place additude wise right nowand I'm loving it....I don't care about the past just keep this Swag going !!![/quote]</P>

Couldn't disagree more about BJ's attitude. I love his attitude. Who cares how he takes critisism? I don't. I love how he plays. The only thing thst bothers me about him is that I wince eveytime he scores for fear of a celebration penalty.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">Message from Jason Pierre-Paul:
    "I would like to thank the fans for waving there ALL IN TOWELS at the
    game I love that S*** gets me going thank u fans your the best."</span></h6>

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="byron"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

great to be alive yessir

[/quote]</p>

The difference is that BJ has some room to run. Thats what he needs. Until he gets a head of steam is is very ordinary. When he does, he can run like few RB's in the league.</p>

So he looks terrible when the O line isn't moving anyone. It isn't effort. His effort is always off thge charts.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Again with the team hate. You are so wrong. Even if he's "*****footing" around. He's trying his *** off. But when he sees an opening he has always hit it hard. </p>

The guy is a great Giant and always has been. He and Bradshaw are the attitude of our offense.</p>

Stop hating on my boy. Today is a day to rejoice.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

There is a difference between having a bad game and not giving complete effort.</p>

A big difference!</p>

Just because he doesn't play especially well, doesn't mean he's not giving it his all. Don't forget he played several games after the knee injury before he was healthy.</p>

I just think you're being way too tough on a great Giant. Like him or not, he always plays his *** off.</p>

[/quote] Just because he doesn't play especially well, doesn't mean he's not giving it his all.---that's true, I give you that.[/quote]But it's still perceived by me, matt and other's that he's not trying as hard. If more than one person sees it, there could be something to it. As long as they get it corrected now and into the next few weeks fine. It would be amazing for a team basically last in rushing in the league to do a complete turnaround and then win the big one.[/quote] I think BJ has a attitude problem from time to time which gets him in trouble ....AndI also don't think he takes criticism very well...which I think affects his gamesometimes..LikeI said earlier the whole team seems to be in the right place additude wise right nowand I'm loving it....I don't care about the past just keep this Swag going !!![/quote]</p>

Couldn't disagree more about BJ's attitude. I love his attitude. Who cares how he takes critisism? I don't. I love how he plays. The only thing thst bothers me about him is that I wince eveytime he scores for fear of a celebration penalty.</p>[/quote]brandon and ahmad are the spark plugs for this offense. there were a few plays yesterday where line backers jumped on bjs back to bring him down and they just slid off. He was a man on a mission yesterday. Im not going to pretend to know why hes running better but you guys forgot to mention the bass and boothe situation. that might be a big reason why hes running so well. bass has been a huge disappointment this year.

Im still in shock the defense actually shut someone out. [:O]

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="byron"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

great to be alive yessir

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

A big difference!</P>

[/quote] Just because he doesn't play especially well, doesn't mean he's not giving it his all.---that's true, I give you that.[/quote]But it's still perceived by me, matt and other's that he's not trying as hard. If more than one person sees it, there could be something to it. As long as they get it corrected now and into the next few weeks fine. It would be amazing for a team basically last in rushing in the league to do a complete turnaround and then win the big one.[/quote] I think BJ has a attitude problem from time to time which gets him in trouble ....AndI also don't think he takes criticism very well...which I think affects his gamesometimes..LikeI said earlier the whole team seems to be in the right place additude wise right nowand I'm loving it....I don't care about the past just keep this Swag going !!![/quote]</P>

Couldn't disagree more about BJ's attitude. I love his attitude. Who cares how he takes critisism? I don't. I love how he plays. The only thing thst bothers me about him is that I wince eveytime he scores for fear of a celebration penalty.</P>[/quote] well I think it gets him in trouble with TC and he gets all pissy and maybe has some effect on hisplaying time and so on ....but whatever right now he is playing well the whole team is playing well and I'm happy

[quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="byron"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

great to be alive yessir

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

A big difference!</P>

Couldn't disagree more about BJ's attitude. I love his attitude. Who cares how he takes critisism? I don't. I love how he plays. The only thing thst bothers me about him is that I wince eveytime he scores for fear of a celebration penalty.</P>

[/quote] well I think it gets him in trouble with TC and he gets all pissy and maybe has some effect on hisplaying time and so on ....but whatever right now he is playing well the whole team is playing well and I'm happy[/quote]</P>

BJ's a bad man!</P>

And thats OK with me.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

+ Reply to Thread