+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Had the Giants beat the Skins twice, the Seahawks and the Eagles the 2nd game they would have been 13-3 and STILL the 4th seed.

LOL so much for that theory.

But what about the SF game? lol
    [/quote]

i saw that stat yesterday.. i thought it was ****ing AWESOME

i prefer things to of gone down the way they did knowing that.* It really contributed to where we are now and I think we are playing the best football in the NFL as of right now.

I think had we won those we might of gotten fat and complacent.

I'm over at a packers message board. Not as many ocol posters as I thought there would be.

Alot of ****** bags.* GOD do I want this game even more now.
    [/quote]Fight the good fight for us over there MMB. I like the way we drove to the playoff's this year. It is better for us to play wildcard weekend, build momentum and keep rolling. We're playing our best ball at the best time.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Had the Giants beat the Skins twice, the Seahawks and the Eagles the 2nd game they would have been 13-3 and STILL the 4th seed.

[/quote]

i prefer things to of gone down the way they did knowing that. It really contributed to where we are now and I think we are playing the best football in the NFL as of right now.

I'm over at a packers message board. Not as many ocol posters as I thought there would be.

Alot of ****** bags. GOD do I want this game even more now.
    [/quote]Fight the good fight for us over there MMB. I like the way we drove to the playoff's this year. It is better for us to play wildcard weekend, build momentum and keep rolling. We're playing our best ball at the best time.[/quote]

I agree

and god do I want Eli to outsling Rodgers

Defense needs to backup this smack talk

I want the pain to be brought
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Had the Giants beat the Skins twice, the Seahawks and the Eagles the 2nd game they would have been 13-3 and STILL the 4th seed.

[/quote]

i prefer things to of gone down the way they did knowing that.* It really contributed to where we are now and I think we are playing the best football in the NFL as of right now.

[/quote]Fight the good fight for us over there MMB. I like the way we drove to the playoff's this year. It is better for us to play wildcard weekend, build momentum and keep rolling. We're playing our best ball at the best time.[/quote]

I agree

[/quote]Eli could very well outsling Rodgers. We all know that Eli has the tools to accomplish out in Green Bay. Eli found greatness in Green Bay that night.

However, How many times improved do you think the 2011 version of Eli is compared to 2007? He's alot better.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Had the Giants beat the Skins twice, the Seahawks and the Eagles the 2nd game they would have been 13-3 and STILL the 4th seed.

[/quote]

I agree

[/quote]Eli could very well outsling Rodgers. We all know that Eli has the tools to accomplish out in Green Bay. Eli found greatness in Green Bay that night.

However, How many times improved do you think the 2011 version of Eli is compared to 2007? He's alot better.[/quote]Our defense is playing lights out. Interviews of Falcon players after Sunday's game had them calling the NYG defense the best in the league. They said that if we continue to play the way that we did, NYG can go all the way.

I watched the 07 NFC Champ game last night. Plax was a beast. Bradshaw ran with that same fire even as a rookie. Pierce is awesome and overall our defense seemed alot more mean. That pass Favre threw to Webster was probably the worst ball he threw all day. Tynes missing 2 FG's and then drills the hardest kick of the day. Coughlins face was sooooo red. lol

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I watched the 07 NFC Champ game last night. Plax was a beast. Bradshaw ran with that same fire even as a rookie. Pierce is awesome and overall our defense seemed alot more mean. That pass Favre threw to Webster was probably the worst ball he threw all day. Tynes missing 2 FG's and then drills the hardest kick of the day. Coughlins face was sooooo red. lol
    [/quote]

im not sure that we were meaner then than where we currently our

swag switch is flipped on most definitly
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]I watched the 07 NFC Champ game last night. Plax was a beast. Bradshaw ran with that same fire even as a rookie. Pierce is awesome and overall our defense seemed alot more mean. That pass Favre threw to Webster was probably the worst ball he threw all day. Tynes missing 2 FG's and then drills the hardest kick of the day. Coughlins face was sooooo red. lol
    [/quote]

im not sure that we were meaner then than where we currently our

swag switch is flipped on most definitly
    [/quote]I have been saying, I can't wait to see Tc's face Sunday. Defense switch is def flipped. We are going to bring it-hard- on Sunday. I feel it.

We're going to the divisional championships in Green Bay for the first time in 4 years!!!

Where the hell is everyone? C'mon man!

We gotta talk about this.

What's the theory on Greenbay's offensive line, that we are targeting our defense to attack up the middle to collapse pocket and rush Rodger's?

I know our ends will get pressure, and we usually get a good push in the middle anyway.

Is there a weak spot I don't know about?

morning *****es. closing shift...WEAK!!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread