+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"]

I think we will move the ball against their defense. Everybody does.</p>

This game will come down to what it always comes down to with us....Can we get to the QB.</p>

If we do, we can disrupt the timing of their scheme,and win the game. If we don't, Rodgers will torch us and we will lose.</p>

I think its as simple as that.</p>

[/quote]And we CANNOT turn the ball over.

Look at last weeks Saints game, the Lions were totally in it til they lost the loose ball and then it was time for Brees to kick it into overdrive. And they held their own (for most of the game) without a ground game. Hopefully we can stay secure with the ball and have a steady run game that will allow us to stay on the field and force Rodgers to watch from the sideline
    [/quote]</p>

exactly. we really can't play from behind in this game. We need to make sure we can ALWAYS run the ball effectively. if we are losing, we get more predictable. It's not that we wont score, but we'll be giving the ball back to rodgers every drive. we need to hit Rodgers consistently, and we need to keep him off the field!!</p>[/quote]And the giants offense CANNOT ***** foot around in the first quarter. We have to start off hot and FINISH. Eli and the running game have to be relentless so we can keep aaron and our defense off the field. CONTROL THAT CLOCK!

Has anyone been watching the post game locker room celebrations for the past 3 weeks? They are epic. After we beat the Jets TC gave this speech that sent chills down my spine and at the end said " alright everyone on me, energy on 3. 1,2,3, energy!!!!"

After Atlanta he didnt even need to say it. Everyone was shouting "ENERGY!!!!!!" lol

Hes got them believing!

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"]

I think we will move the ball against their defense. Everybody does.</P>

This game will come down to what it always comes down to with us....Can we get to the QB.</P>

If we do, we can disrupt the timing of their scheme,and win the game. If we don't, Rodgers will torch us and we will lose.</P>

I think its as simple as that.</P>

Look at last weeks Saints game, the Lions were totally in it til they lost the loose ball and then it was time for Brees to kick it into overdrive. And they held their own (for most of the game) without a ground game. Hopefully we can stay secure with the ball and have a steady run game that will allow us to stay on the field and force Rodgers to watch from the sideline
    [/quote]</P>

exactly. we really can't play from behind in this game. We need to make sure we can ALWAYS run the ball effectively. if we are losing, we get more predictable. It's not that we wont score, but we'll be giving the ball back to rodgers every drive. we need to hit Rodgers consistently, and we need to keep him off the field!!</P>

[/quote]And the giants offense CANNOT ***** foot around in the first quarter. We have to start off hot and FINISH. Eli and the running game have to be relentless so we can keep aaron and our defense off the field. CONTROL THAT CLOCK!
    [/quote]</P>

yea that was basically what i was getting at. we need to come out swingin' and punch Green Bay in the mouth on both sides of the ball, right away.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"]Has anyone been watching the post game locker room celebrations for the past 3 weeks? They are epic. After we beat the Jets TC gave this speech that sent chills down my spine and at the end said " alright everyone on me, energy on 3. 1,2,3, energy!!!!"

After Atlanta he didnt even need to say it. Everyone was shouting "ENERGY!!!!!!" lol

Hes got them believing!
    [/quote]INFINITE POOOOWWWWWWWEEEEEERRRRR!!!!!!!!

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]Has anyone been watching the post game locker room celebrations for the past 3 weeks? They are epic. After we beat the Jets TC gave this speech that sent chills down my spine and at the end said " alright everyone on me, energy on 3.*** 1,2,3, energy!!!!"

Hes got them believing!
    [/quote]INFINITE POOOOWWWWWWWEEEEEERRRRR!!!!!!!!

[/quote]Yes, I've been checking out TC and the team in the locker room from the phone app link. It is very cool. TC is the complete opposite of Rex Ryan.

Eli cracks me up, though. He is always standing to the left in the same spot and he is literally emotionless. After Atlanta, at least he showed a small smile.

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"]

I think we will move the ball against their defense.* Everybody does.</P>

This game will come down to what it always comes down to with us....Can we get to the QB.</P>

If we do, we can disrupt the timing of their scheme,**and win the game.* If we don't,* Rodgers will torch us and we will lose.</P>

I think its as simple as that.</P>

Look at last weeks Saints game, the Lions were totally in it til they lost the loose ball and then it was time for Brees to kick it into overdrive.* And they held their own (for most of the game) without a ground game.* Hopefully we can stay secure with the ball and have a steady run game that will allow us to stay on the field and force Rodgers to watch from the sideline
    [/quote]</P>

exactly. we really can't play from behind in this game. We need to make sure we can ALWAYS run the ball effectively. if we are losing, we get more predictable. It's not that we wont score, but we'll be giving the ball back to rodgers every drive. we need to hit Rodgers consistently, and we need to keep him off the field!!</P>

[/quote]And the giants offense CANNOT* ***** foot around in the first quarter. We have to start off hot and FINISH. Eli and the running game have to be relentless so we can keep aaron and our defense off the field. CONTROL THAT CLOCK!
    [/quote]</P>

yea that was basically what i was getting at. we need to come out swingin' and punch Green Bay in the mouth on both sides of the ball, right away.</P>[/quote]Yes agreed. The week before a big game drives me nuts. I go from being over confident to scared ****less that we will lose. Same happened to me yesterday...I watched sound bites of Aaron Rodgers this year. He is a likeable guy. Even though I want to kill him Sunday.

Pack will have their #1 and #4 tackling linebackers in the game sunday that did not play on Dec 4 against us. I hope that doesn't slow our run game down.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Yes agreed. The week before a big game drives me nuts. I go from being over confident to scared ****less that we will lose. Same happened to me yesterday...I watched sound bites of Aaron Rodgers this year. He is a likeable guy. Even though I want to kill him Sunday. Pack will have their #1 and #4 tackling linebackers in the game sunday that did not play on Dec 4 against us. I hope that doesn't slow our run game down.[/quote]</P>

I have nothing against Rodgers, I think he's awesome.
    But...

Nothing gold can stay. This week, he dies.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I know we are talking about pressuring Rodgers on the middle of his offensive line. The theory similar to what we did to Atlanta to push the pocket in and flush Rodgers out to either side.

Now we have a healthy Tuck and Osi(did not play in the first game) to help us with pressure.

That's all well and good, reports are saying this will work because Rodgers is not a michael vick. I may be wrong, but I think Rodgers is pretty dam quick and elusive. His ability to make throws on the run is amazing.

To begin with he prefers to throw to the sideline to avoid picks. This has worked well for him based on his interception total this year. Rushing the middle of the pocket would play to Aaron's strength in my opinion.

Unless we have an end ready to smash him as soon as he goes to the side.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"]We had problems with phone sys at work. There was a message from Justin Tuck from Friday in there asking giant fans to show up to the game, loud and proud because we could make a big difference in the game. I think the stadium was def ALL IN this Sunday.[/quote]Oh the stadium was 100% ALL IN on Sunday, that place was ROCKING!!!!

[/quote]

does anyody else find the ALL IN phrase a lil weird?

it kind of reminds of me Fassel
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="lttaylor56"]A sig with me in it.

[/quote]

haha
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

+ Reply to Thread