+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"]We had problems with phone sys at work. There was a message from Justin Tuck from Friday in there asking giant fans to show up to the game, loud and proud because we could make a big difference in the game. I think the stadium was def ALL IN this Sunday.[/quote]Oh the stadium was 100% ALL IN on Sunday, that place was ROCKING!!!!

[/quote]

does anyody else find the ALL IN phrase a lil weird?

it kind of reminds of me Fassel
    [/quote]</P>

i dont get the Fassel reference, but.....yea I guess it's a bit strange. to me it almost suggests we don't play with heart until there's not other choice. I dont buy it.
    lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"]We had problems with phone sys at work. There was a message from Justin Tuck from Friday in there asking giant fans to show up to the game, loud and proud because we could make a big difference in the game. I think the stadium was def ALL IN this Sunday.[/quote]Oh the stadium was 100% ALL IN on Sunday, that place was ROCKING!!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]I would of preferred something more catchy, like "one for the thumb" but we have 3 lombardis. ha. You're right, It does resemble Fossil's putting all his chips on the table.

I guess they are going to leave our game time start for 4pm Sunday. We would of heard from NFL by now if they were changing time, right?

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I guess they are going to leave our game time start for 4pm Sunday. We would of heard from NFL by now if they were changing time, right?[/quote]</P>

why would they have changed it? or *wanted to* change it i should say</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

i dont get the Fassel reference, but.....yea I guess it's a bit strange. to me it almost suggests we don't play with heart until there's not other choice. I dont buy it.
    lol</p>[/quote]

<h1 style="margin: 0pt; font-size: 12px;">I am raising the stakes right now,
    ... If this is a poker game, I am shoving my chips right in the middle
    of the table. I am raising the ante. Anybody who wants out, can get out.
    This team is going to the playoffs. OK? This team is going to the
    playoffs.</h1>
    its all poker terms - all in?

its like the same thing to me lol

Fear the name, appreciate the game

yea, i get what it meant, i just didnt remember Fassell saying that. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I guess they are going to leave our game time start for 4pm Sunday. We would of heard from NFL by now if they were changing time, right?[/quote]</P>

why would they have changed it? or *wanted to* change it i should say</P>[/quote]If they changed it would be to attract a larger audience on an evening before a national holiday. Martin luther king day. I have to work that day, so I'm good with 4pm.

The Jet's will just not go away and let the Giants be the headlines for these past two weeks of our post season.

Jet's players are screaming to get rid of Sanchez. They can't stand him and have trouble playing with him. They are requesting a new QB.

lmmfao. Nice Job controlling your team Rex!

[quote user="lttaylor56"]The Jet's will just not go away and let the Giants be the headlines for these past two weeks of our post season.

Jet's players are screaming to get rid of Sanchez. They can't stand him and have trouble playing with him. They are requesting a new QB.

lmmfao. Nice Job controlling your team Rex![/quote]

lol i love it

let the inmates run the place

did they get anybody specifically that said they want sanchez out?
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]The Jet's will just not go away and let the Giants be the headlines for these past two weeks of our post season.

lmmfao. Nice Job controlling your team Rex![/quote]

lol i love it

let the inmates run the place

did they get anybody specifically that said they want sanchez out?
    [/quote]The inmates have taken over the Asylum. ha. Searching desperately to get a players name.

I don't know what's worse for Sanchez, to know that a particular player hates him or to have to look sideways at Management and his entire locker room and guess who stirred this up. Oh man, that sucks!

+ Reply to Thread