+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]
    KOBE

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]The Jet's will just not go away and let the Giants be the headlines for these past two weeks of our post season.

Jet's players are screaming to get rid of Sanchez. They can't stand him and have trouble playing with him. They are requesting a new QB.

lmmfao. Nice Job controlling your team Rex![/quote]

lol i love it

let the inmates run the place

did they get anybody specifically that said they want sanchez out?
    [/quote]yea i kind of feel bad for him. he reminds me of eli in a way. i think he has talent, he just needs time to grow. of course i dont tell jet fans that.

but i do tthink hes a major reason the jets didnt walk away with at least 1 superbowl the previous two years.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]The Jet's will just not go away and let the Giants be the headlines for these past two weeks of our post season.

Jet's players are screaming to get rid of Sanchez. They can't stand him and have trouble playing with him. They are requesting a new QB.

lol i love it

[/quote]yea i kind of feel bad for him. he reminds me of eli in a way. i think he has talent, he just needs time to grow. of course i dont tell jet fans that.

but i do tthink hes a major reason the jets didnt walk away with at least 1 superbowl the previous two years.
    [/quote]
    Dezz, I'vve been looking for you. Did you go to game Sunday? What did you think about fan noise at that one? It was insane!

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]The Jet's will just not go away and let the Giants be the headlines for these past two weeks of our post season.

lol i love it

[/quote]
    Dezz, I'vve been looking for you. Did you go to game Sunday? What did you think about fan noise at that one? It was insane![/quote]no i didnt. they sent me a letter but i wasnt going to shell out 400 bucks. i had my doubt about them as well. They got me believing now. Cowboys game was ****ing nuts. REEEAL loud. everyone was violent lol

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]
    KOBE
    [/quote]

hes pretty good.. if u like fantasy basketball playesr that get u 60 points a night
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

NotoriousOHM <span class="timeline">Ohm Youngmisuk</span>

Ahmad Bradshaw (foot) will not practice today. Same for LB Mark Herzlich

NotoriousOHM <span class="timeline">Ohm Youngmisuk</span>

Ross will practice after passing all tests for a possible concussion. DJ Ware has not passed tests for a concussion.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]
    KOBE
    [/quote]

hes pretty good.. if u like fantasy basketball playesr that get u 60 points a night
    [/quote]
    Yeah, I hope he does it again tonight. I am going to the game with my wifey. I love when Kobe goes off against the J***. They boo him every time he touches the ball. It's awesome.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]The Jet's will just not go away and let the Giants be the headlines for these past two weeks of our post season. Jet's players are screaming to get rid of Sanchez. They can't stand him and have trouble playing with him. They are requesting a new QB. lmmfao. Nice Job controlling your team Rex![/quote]

lol i love it

[/quote]The inmates have taken over the Asylum. ha. Searching desperately to get a players name. I don't know what's worse for Sanchez, to know that a particular player hates him or to have to look sideways at Management and his entire locker room and guess who stirred this up. Oh man, that sucks![/quote]</P>

hjahahaha i love it!!!
    whoever said it has a point.
    1) the guy isn't very good.
    2) he acts as if he's Tom Brady</P>

regardless though, that should be kept in-house, and the Jets are a joke, so of course it comes out.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"]yea i kind of feel bad for him. he reminds me of eli in a way. i think he has talent, he just needs time to grow. of course i dont tell jet fans that.

[/quote]</P>

I don't feel bad for him at all.
    Jets D carried him the first year, same the 2nd, along with a better run game.
    This year he did nothing to show he can run a team.

I just don't like Sanchez one bit, and I think he's awful. In terms of starting QBs this year, I'd rank him in the bottom 5</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]The Jet's will just not go away and let the Giants be the headlines for these past two weeks of our post season. Jet's players are screaming to get rid of Sanchez. They can't stand him and have trouble playing with him. They are requesting a new QB. lmmfao. Nice Job controlling your team Rex![/quote]

lol i love it

[/quote]The inmates have taken over the Asylum. ha. Searching desperately to get a players name. I don't know what's worse for Sanchez, to know that a particular player hates him or to have to look sideways at Management and his entire locker room and guess who stirred this up. Oh man, that sucks![/quote]</P>

hjahahaha i love it!!!
    whoever said it has a point.
    1) the guy isn't very good.
    2) he acts as if he's Tom Brady</P>

regardless though, that should be kept in-house, and the Jets are a joke, so of course it comes out.</P>[/quote]That is perfect, he thinks he's Tom Brady. lmao

+ Reply to Thread