+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Kase-1"]So me and my girl went out to see 'The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo' and WOW. There is a ridiculous amount of full frontal nude shots and a TON of ultra graphic scenes of Rooney Mara getting pounded

I kept saying Wellington wouldnt be proud, and my girl had no idea what I was talking about.... Then again she's only been on the Kase-1 train for a lil bit so she got a pass

Its crazy how she can go from wierd dyke looking broad to hot actress with the addition of a wig, LOL
    [/quote]</P>

Rooney Mara is a cute girl...but in the movie, with whatever costume dept changed her look, i was all like
    o.O whodat?!

I havent seen the new one, but the original was extremely graphic and kind of disturbing at parts. I DO want to see it though.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]So me and my girl went out to see 'The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo' and WOW. There is a ridiculous amount of full frontal nude shots and a TON of ultra graphic scenes of Rooney Mara getting pounded

I kept saying Wellington wouldnt be proud, and my girl had no idea what I was talking about.... Then again she's only been on the Kase-1 train for a lil bit so she got a pass

Its crazy how she can go from wierd dyke looking broad to hot actress with the addition of a wig, LOL
    [/quote]</p>

Rooney Mara is a cute girl...but in the movie, with whatever costume dept changed her look, i was all like
    o.O whodat?!

I havent seen the new one, but the original was extremely graphic and kind of disturbing at parts. I DO want to see it though.</p>[/quote]I havent seen the original, but the new one follows the same suit of being extremely graphic and quite disturbing at parts

I thought Rooney was looking SUPER UGLY, then later on in the movie she sports a wig and looks like a normal woman, and actually looks pretty cute.... For 99% of the movie she looks like a crazy punk rockish dyke, LOL
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

o.O whodat?!

I havent seen the new one, but the original was extremely graphic and kind of disturbing at parts. I DO want to see it though.</P>

[/quote]I havent seen the original, but the new one follows the same suit of being extremely graphic and quite disturbing at parts

I thought Rooney was looking SUPER UGLY, then later on in the movie she sports a wig and looks like a normal woman, and actually looks pretty cute.... For 99% of the movie she looks like a crazy punk rockish dyke, LOL
    [/quote]</P>

yeaaaa...i seen pics, and the trailer...and she looks butch-nasty. lol
    punk rock chicks are one thing....idk if they still use the term scene-chicks...but thats fine...i used to bang em...lol
    but what they did to rooney was scary lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

brings me to my next point.
    Why are scene chicks so emo? THEY ARE SO HOTT!!! and it's like they just want to drag themselves down. lol
    whatever, i'll take their daddy issue... 1 night at a time....and thank their fathers.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]So me and my girl went out to see 'The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo'* and WOW.* There is a ridiculous amount of full frontal nude shots and a TON of ultra graphic scenes of Rooney Mara getting pounded

[/quote]</P>

o.O* whodat?!

[/quote]I havent seen the original, but the new one follows the same suit of being extremely graphic and quite disturbing at parts

[/quote]</P>

punk rock chicks are one thing....idk if they still use the term scene-chicks...but thats fine...i used to bang em...lol
    but what they did to rooney was scary lol</P>[/quote]Omg, are you serious? They have been talking about all the talent that Rooney has. Wtf does she have to go and do those scenes for? She's associated with the New York Football Giants. Jesus, this isn't The Jet's.

Maybe Rex will adopt her, sounds like she fits right in?

[quote user="JPizzack"]brings me to my next point.
    Why are scene chicks so emo? THEY ARE SO HOTT!!! and it's like they just want to drag themselves down. lol
    whatever, i'll take their daddy issue... 1 night at a time....and thank their fathers.[/quote]LOL 'daddy issues' are what drove her to be a f'n nut job in 'Dragon Tattoo'

[quote user="JPizzack"]brings me to my next point.
    whatever, i'll take their daddy issue... 1 night at a time....and thank their fathers.[/quote]Sooo, if my daughter does not have multiple partners, I did a great job-Fathering?

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

o.O whodat?!

I havent seen the new one, but the original was extremely graphic and kind of disturbing at parts. I DO want to see it though.</p>

[/quote]</p>

but what they did to rooney was scary lol</p>[/quote]Its actually a damned good movie, a little tough to follow in the beginning, but its a pretty awesome movie.

I just dont like the fact that cows, iggles, browns and ravens fans will be watching this and associating Rooney Mara getting assraped (worse than 'Deliverance') with the Giants and Steelers..... Why couldnt it be Rex Ryans daughter, oh yea cause she's probably a fat, foot licking slob like her father

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Omg, are you serious? They have been talking about all the talent that Rooney has. Wtf does she have to go and do those scenes for? She's associated with the New York Football Giants. Jesus, this isn't The Jet's. Maybe Rex will adopt her, sounds like she fits right in?[/quote]</P>

it's not like she's associated by choice. lol
    only Giants fans know that she's of the Giants Mara family. I'm sure they don't go around advertisingit lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Omg, are you serious? They have been talking about all the talent that Rooney has. Wtf does she have to go and do those scenes for? She's associated with the New York Football Giants. Jesus, this isn't The Jet's. Maybe Rex will adopt her, sounds like she fits right in?[/quote]</P>

it's not like she's associated by choice. lol
    only Giants fans know that she's of the Giants Mara family. I'm sure they don't go around advertising*it lol</P>[/quote]lol

+ Reply to Thread