+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Omg, are you serious? They have been talking about all the talent that Rooney has. Wtf does she have to go and do those scenes for? She's associated with the New York Football Giants. Jesus, this isn't The Jet's. Maybe Rex will adopt her, sounds like she fits right in?[/quote]</p>

it's not like she's associated by choice. lol
    only Giants fans know that she's of the Giants Mara family. I'm sure they don't go around advertisingit lol</p>[/quote]Rooney Mara is the holy union of 2 of the NFL's classiest and most storied franchises..... Just look at her name!!!!

Rooney (as in the family who has owned Da Stillers since the dawn of time) and
    Mara (and we all know what thats from, LOL)
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Omg, are you serious? They have been talking about all the talent that Rooney has. Wtf does she have to go and do those scenes for? She's associated with the New York Football Giants. Jesus, this isn't The Jet's. Maybe Rex will adopt her, sounds like she fits right in?[/quote]</P>

it's not like she's associated by choice. lol
    only Giants fans know that she's of the Giants Mara family. I'm sure they don't go around advertisingit lol</P>

[/quote]Rooney Mara is the holy union of 2 of the NFL's classiest and most storied franchises..... Just look at her name!!!!

Rooney (as in the family who has owned Da Stillers since the dawn of time) and
    Mara (and we all know what thats from, LOL)
    [/quote]</P>

lol...even with the obviousness of that, trust me...people still dont know.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="Kase-1"]]Rooney Mara is the holy union of 2 of the NFL's classiest and most storied franchises..... Just look at her name!!![/quote]

Exactly WHY she did this, the most ****ed up crazies come from the "best" upbringing.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]]Rooney Mara is the holy union of 2 of the NFL's classiest and most storied franchises..... Just look at her name!!![/quote]

Exactly WHY she did this, the most ****ed up crazies come from the "best" upbringing.
    [/quote]I musta said 'Wellington would be ashamed' like 10x during the movie

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]]Rooney Mara is the holy union of 2 of the NFL's classiest and most storied franchises..... Just look at her name!!![/quote]

[/quote]</P>

really? i didnt think she had any reputation for being crazy or messed up or anything. lol

</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]]Rooney Mara is the holy union of 2 of the NFL's classiest and most storied franchises..... Just look at her name!!![/quote]

[/quote]I musta said 'Wellington would be ashamed' like 10x during the movie

[/quote]I concurr

Dezz--How are you feeling buddy? Is everything good?

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Dezz--How are you feeling buddy? Is everything good?[/quote]</P>

what happened? another herpes breakout?</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Dezz--How are you feeling buddy? Is everything good?[/quote]lol yea im great. sorry im scarce. moving into the new store.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Dezz--How are you feeling buddy? Is everything good?[/quote]lol yea im great. sorry im scarce. moving into the new store.[/quote]Good, I didn't realize the move was now. How's it going with it? Good Luck.

+ Reply to Thread