+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]The Jet's will just not go away and let the Giants be the headlines for these past two weeks of our post season.

Jet's players are screaming to get rid of Sanchez. They can't stand him and have trouble playing with him. They are requesting a new QB.

lmmfao. Nice Job controlling your team Rex![/quote]

lol i love it

let the inmates run the place

did they get anybody specifically that said they want sanchez out?
    [/quote]yea i kind of feel bad for him. he reminds me of eli in a way. i think he has talent, he just needs time to grow. of course i dont tell jet fans that.

but i do tthink hes a major reason the jets didnt walk away with at least 1 superbowl the previous two years.
    [/quote]
    Dezz, I'vve been looking for you. Did you go to game Sunday? What did you think about fan noise at that one? It was insane![/quote]no i didnt. they sent me a letter but i wasnt going to shell out 400 bucks. i had my doubt about them as well. They got me believing now. Cowboys game was ****ing nuts. REEEAL loud. everyone was violent lol
    [/quote]Sorry Dezz but that move is straight* ***** made!!!!!

You didnt shell out 400 bucks cause you thought we had no chance???
    You DO know that if we dont get in that money goes towards next seasons tickets, its not like they take ur money and burn it

You should be thoroughly embarassed..... Welcome to the ****list my friend
    [/quote]ohhh please. lol money is tight, and they sent the letter before the jet game. i laughed when i got the letter. we lost 5 of our last 6. just because i didnt have faith in them doesnt mean i love/root them less. you know this maaaaan.

Beyonce's new baby Blue Ivy Carter is
    the devil incarnate -- this according to some heartless vandal who
    defaced the sign in front of a North Carolina church yesterday ...
    writing, "Beyonce had her baby. Satan is on Earth."

The pastor at
    Beulah Hill Baptist Church in West End, NC tells TMZ, he discovered the
    vandalism yesterday after receiving numerous complaints from locals --
    and removed it immediately.

The pastor insists, the church had
    nothing to do with the apocalyptic message ... it was simply the victim
    in a random act of mischief.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Dezz--How are you feeling buddy? Is everything good?[/quote]</p>

what happened? another herpes breakout?</p>[/quote]youre better than this.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Dezz--How are you feeling buddy? Is everything good?[/quote]</P>

what happened? another herpes breakout?</P>

[/quote]youre better than this.
    [/quote]</P>

yeaaa....it was lame. but i'll take the shots i can!!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Dezz--How are you feeling buddy? Is everything good?[/quote]</p>

what happened? another herpes breakout?</p>[/quote]youre better than this.
    [/quote]

I disagree - i think its on par
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Dezz--How are you feeling buddy? Is everything good?[/quote]</P>

what happened? another herpes breakout?</P>

[/quote]youre better than this.
    [/quote]

I disagree - i think its on par
    [/quote]</P>

one could argue I was incorrect.

having herpes would insinuate he has contact with women.
    Dezz's contact with women is strikingly similar to his Giants game attendance; Non-existent.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]The Jet's will just not go away and let the Giants be the headlines for these past two weeks of our post season.

Jet's players are screaming to get rid of Sanchez. They can't stand him and have trouble playing with him. They are requesting a new QB.

lol i love it

[/quote]yea i kind of feel bad for him. he reminds me of eli in a way. i think he has talent, he just needs time to grow. of course i dont tell jet fans that.

but i do tthink hes a major reason the jets didnt walk away with at least 1 superbowl the previous two years.
    [/quote]
    Dezz, I'vve been looking for you. Did you go to game Sunday? What did you think about fan noise at that one? It was insane![/quote]no i didnt. they sent me a letter but i wasnt going to shell out 400 bucks. i had my doubt about them as well. They got me believing now. Cowboys game was ****ing nuts. REEEAL loud. everyone was violent lol
    [/quote]Sorry Dezz but that move is straight ***** made!!!!!

You DO know that if we dont get in that money goes towards next seasons tickets, its not like they take ur money and burn it

[/quote]ohhh please. lol money is tight, and they sent the letter before the jet game. i laughed when i got the letter. we lost 5 of our last 6. just because i didnt have faith in them doesnt mean i love/root them less. you know this maaaaan.[/quote]But still its not like they take your money and throw it in the trash. If we didnt get into the playoffs that money would go towards your regular season tickets next season

None the less, I hope you didnt lose your tickets for good and you missed an AMAZING game

....You should feel bad, write a letter of apology to Eli Manning ASAP!!!!
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]The Jet's will just not go away and let the Giants be the headlines for these past two weeks of our post season.

lol i love it

[/quote]
    [/quote]Sorry Dezz but that move is straight* ***** made!!!!!

[/quote]ohhh please. lol money is tight, and they sent the letter before the jet game. i laughed when i got the letter. we lost 5 of our last 6. just because i didnt have faith in them doesnt mean i love/root them less. you know this maaaaan.[/quote]But still its not like they take your money and throw it in the trash.* If we didnt get into the playoffs that money would go towards your regular season tickets next season

None the less, I hope you didnt lose your tickets for good and you missed an AMAZING game

[/quote]theres no penalty for not paying for playoff tickets. thanks for scaring the **** out of me you bastad. money was tight from xmas spending.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]The Jet's will just not go away and let the Giants be the headlines for these past two weeks of our post season.

lol i love it

[/quote]
    [/quote]Sorry Dezz but that move is straight ***** made!!!!!

[/quote]ohhh please. lol money is tight, and they sent the letter before the jet game. i laughed when i got the letter. we lost 5 of our last 6. just because i didnt have faith in them doesnt mean i love/root them less. you know this maaaaan.[/quote]But still its not like they take your money and throw it in the trash. If we didnt get into the playoffs that money would go towards your regular season tickets next season

[/quote]theres no penalty for not paying for playoff tickets. thanks for scaring the **** out of me you bastad. money was tight from xmas spending.[/quote]LOL

I thought it was the same penalty as not buying regular season tickets...... You're lucky Dezzy Dezz
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6

+ Reply to Thread