Giants at Packers</p>

Florio’s take: It’s tempting to become infatuated
    with the notion that the 2011 Giants are taking a page from their 2007
    playoff run, especially with New York once again getting a crack at a
    previously unbeaten team that barely beat the Giants, 38-35, in New
    York. But the Packers team that the Giants overcame at Lambeau Field
    four years ago wasn’t nearly as good as the current edition of the
    franchise. The offensive line has held up well despite the injuries,
    and Aaron Rodgers has the athleticism to weave his way around the likes of Tuck, Umenyiora, Kiwanuka, and Pierre-Paul.</p>

Florio’s pick: Packers 30, Giants 21.</p>

Rosenthal’s take: The Giants have the pass rush and
    the big play weapons to give Green Bay a lot of problems. New York’s
    wideouts handled their one-on-one matchups last time and the Giants
    controlled the running game in Week 13 too. Those are reasons why the
    Giants will make this a nail-biter. Aaron Rodgers being the best player
    in football by far is why the Packers will still find a way to win.</p>

Rosenthal’s pick: Packers 34, Giants 31.</p>

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]The Jet's will just not go away and let the Giants be the headlines for these past two weeks of our post season.

Jet's players are screaming to get rid of Sanchez. They can't stand him and have trouble playing with him. They are requesting a new QB.

lmmfao. Nice Job controlling your team Rex![/quote]

lol i love it

let the inmates run the place

did they get anybody specifically that said they want sanchez out?
    [/quote]yea i kind of feel bad for him. he reminds me of eli in a way. i think he has talent, he just needs time to grow. of course i dont tell jet fans that.

but i do tthink hes a major reason the jets didnt walk away with at least 1 superbowl the previous two years.
    [/quote]
    Dezz, I'vve been looking for you. Did you go to game Sunday? What did you think about fan noise at that one? It was insane![/quote]no i didnt. they sent me a letter but i wasnt going to shell out 400 bucks. i had my doubt about them as well. They got me believing now. Cowboys game was ****ing nuts. REEEAL loud. everyone was violent lol
    [/quote]Sorry Dezz but that move is straight* ***** made!!!!!

You didnt shell out 400 bucks cause you thought we had no chance???
    You DO know that if we dont get in that money goes towards next seasons tickets, its not like they take ur money and burn it

You should be thoroughly embarassed..... Welcome to the ****list my friend
    [/quote]ohhh please. lol money is tight, and they sent the letter before the jet game. i laughed when i got the letter. we lost 5 of our last 6. just because i didnt have faith in them doesnt mean i love/root them less. you know this maaaaan.[/quote]But still its not like they take your money and throw it in the trash.* If we didnt get into the playoffs that money would go towards your regular season tickets next season

None the less, I hope you didnt lose your tickets for good and you missed an AMAZING game

....You should feel bad, write a letter of apology to Eli Manning ASAP!!!!
    [/quote]theres no penalty for not paying for playoff tickets. thanks for scaring the **** out of me you bastad. money was tight from xmas spending.[/quote]LOL

I thought it was the same penalty as not buying regular season tickets...... You're lucky Dezzy Dezz
    [/quote]No ****, Really? I have the contract page that specifically states mandatory playoff tix purchase. Not that I would ever not buy playoff tickets, but I am just curious.

Possibly this is where NYG got all those tix that they put for sale thru ticketmaster on the Tuesday before the game?

If they changed terms of contract, we should of been notified.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

Giants at Packers</p>

Florio’s take:* It’s tempting to become infatuated
    with the notion that the 2011 Giants are taking a page from their 2007
    playoff run, especially with New York once again getting a crack at a
    previously unbeaten team that barely beat the Giants, 38-35, in New
    York.* But the Packers team that the Giants overcame at Lambeau Field
    four years ago wasn’t nearly as good as the current edition of the
    franchise.* The offensive line has held up well despite the injuries,
    and Aaron Rodgers has the athleticism to weave his way around the likes of Tuck, Umenyiora, Kiwanuka, and Pierre-Paul.</p>

Florio’s pick:* Packers 30, Giants 21.</p>

Rosenthal’s take: The Giants have the pass rush and
    the big play weapons to give Green Bay a lot of problems. New York’s
    wideouts handled their one-on-one matchups last time and the Giants
    controlled the running game in Week 13 too. Those are reasons why the
    Giants will make this a nail-biter. Aaron Rodgers being the best player
    in football by far is why the Packers will still find a way to win.</p>

Rosenthal’s pick: Packers 34, Giants 31.</p>[/quote]I know we have probably the best chance than anyone to upset the pack. I have to believe, but this week is nervewracking. I'm almost feeling like we're on a wing and a prayer to get the win up there.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]The Jet's will just not go away and let the Giants be the headlines for these past two weeks of our post season.

Jet's players are screaming to get rid of Sanchez. They can't stand him and have trouble playing with him. They are requesting a new QB.

lol i love it

[/quote]yea i kind of feel bad for him. he reminds me of eli in a way. i think he has talent, he just needs time to grow. of course i dont tell jet fans that.

but i do tthink hes a major reason the jets didnt walk away with at least 1 superbowl the previous two years.
    [/quote]
    Dezz, I'vve been looking for you. Did you go to game Sunday? What did you think about fan noise at that one? It was insane![/quote]no i didnt. they sent me a letter but i wasnt going to shell out 400 bucks. i had my doubt about them as well. They got me believing now. Cowboys game was ****ing nuts. REEEAL loud. everyone was violent lol

You DO know that if we dont get in that money goes towards next seasons tickets, its not like they take ur money and burn it

[/quote]ohhh please. lol money is tight, and they sent the letter before the jet game. i laughed when i got the letter. we lost 5 of our last 6. just because i didnt have faith in them doesnt mean i love/root them less. you know this maaaaan.[/quote]But still its not like they take your money and throw it in the trash.* If we didnt get into the playoffs that money would go towards your regular season tickets next season

None the less, I hope you didnt lose your tickets for good and you missed an AMAZING game

[/quote]theres no penalty for not paying for playoff tickets. thanks for scaring the **** out of me you bastad. money was tight from xmas spending.[/quote]LOL

I thought it was the same penalty as not buying regular season tickets...... You're lucky Dezzy Dezz
    [/quote]No ****, Really? I have the contract page that specifically states mandatory playoff tix purchase. Not that I would ever not buy playoff tickets, but I am just curious.

Possibly this is where NYG got all those tix that they put for sale thru ticketmaster on the Tuesday before the game?

If they changed terms of contract, we should of been notified.[/quote]"(c) In addition, if Licensee does not purchase
    tickets for Licensee’s designated Seat(s) for Giants
    postseason games played in the Stadium by the date specified
    by the Giants in its sole discretion, then the Giants may sell
    such postseason tickets to persons other than Licensee. If the
    Giants cannot sell such tickets, then Licensee shall remain
    obligated to pay the face value for such tickets."

[quote user="dezzzR"]"(c) In addition, if Licensee does not purchase tickets for Licensee’s designated Seat(s) for Giants postseason games played in the Stadium by the date specified by the Giants in its sole discretion, then the Giants may sell such postseason tickets to persons other than Licensee. If the Giants cannot sell such tickets, then Licensee shall remain obligated to pay the face value for such tickets."[/quote]</P>

seems reasonable.
    And there's no way a team wouldn't be able to sell playoff tickets. lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"]"(c) In addition, if Licensee does not purchase tickets for Licensee’s designated Seat(s) for Giants postseason games played in the Stadium by the date specified by the Giants in its sole discretion, then the Giants may sell such postseason tickets to persons other than Licensee. If the Giants cannot sell such tickets, then Licensee shall remain obligated to pay the face value for such tickets."[/quote]</P>

seems reasonable.
    And there's no way a team wouldn't be able to sell playoff tickets. lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]The Jet's will just not go away and let the Giants be the headlines for these past two weeks of our post season.

lol i love it

[/quote]

If they changed terms of contract, we should of been notified.[/quote]"(c) In addition, if Licensee does not purchase
    obligated to pay the face value for such tickets."[/quote]I stand corrected. Wow. Not wow that I was wrong, but wow that those are the terms with playoff tickets.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]The Jet's will just not go away and let the Giants be the headlines for these past two weeks of our post season.

lol i love it

[/quote]

obligated to pay the face value for such tickets."[/quote]I stand corrected. Wow. Not wow that I was wrong, but wow that those are the terms with playoff tickets.[/quote]you scuuuurd the **** out me again. lol

i just totally punked out my head engineer, who will probably be president in a few years.

The guy he sit next to is a Packers fan so I was just talking to him about the game. So as I was leaving I said GO GMEN. So then this head engineer says "**** THE GIANTS".

So confused I sat back and thought about why he said it. Then I realized hes a boston boy and a Pats fan. So i printed out a picture of Eli holding the trophy and i went to his deck and said: "Hey JJ, I have an issue. This dimension was suppose to be 19-0 but its actually 18-1."

The look on his face was priceless. His response: "**** happens"

good times
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]The Jet's will just not go away and let the Giants be the headlines for these past two weeks of our post season.

lol i love it

[/quote]

obligated to pay the face value for such tickets."[/quote]I stand corrected. Wow. Not wow that I was wrong, but wow that those are the terms with playoff tickets.[/quote]you scuuuurd the **** out me again. lol[/quote]Sorry Bro, Don't know why I thought that. My buddy thought the same. This is clearly how NYG put all those seats for sale @ face value the Tues before the game. I guess alot of people opted out of buying the playoff tix.

+ Reply to Thread