+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Alright, that's it, i am reporting this abuse to the authorities....lol. What are they getting for a Cruz Autograph?? I may have interest in this..

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]MMB-When you saw Nick's at the Galleria....Where was he? Is there a sports store or someplace in the mall?

Cruz and Jacobs are going to be there next week and week after.

I'm getting Cruz to sign my last Chrome Mini with inscription 2011 82 recpts, 1536 yds, 9 td's. It's gonna be sweeeeeet.[/quote]

it was by the movie theater

in the hall in front ASW shoes
    [/quote]Oh, they don't have a store? You wanna head up to see Cruz with us?

Speaking of "DSW" shoes....When I was in school, the supermarket was a prime place to pickup girls...If I was a kid these day's...I would frequent DSW. Woman and shoe's, like a crack head and smack. lmao[/quote]

there is actually a JPP signing the same day like 10 minutes from our house so i think we're gonna head there
    [/quote]can you please wait until after the playoffs. lets not take any chances.

[quote user="patsrule666"]Alright, that's it, i am reporting this abuse to the authorities....lol. What are they getting for a Cruz Autograph?? I may have interest in this..[/quote]Pat's--- prices are very good, especially if you bring your own item. I have never dealt with this Dream Team Promotions before, but they list the sign your own item price for $39. That's a shocking price to me.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]MMB-When you saw Nick's at the Galleria....Where was he? Is there a sports store or someplace in the mall?

I'm getting Cruz to sign my last Chrome Mini with inscription 2011 82 recpts, 1536 yds, 9 td's. It's gonna be sweeeeeet.[/quote]

Speaking of "DSW" shoes....When I was in school, the supermarket was a prime place to pickup girls...If I was a kid these day's...I would frequent DSW. Woman and shoe's, like a crack head and smack. lmao[/quote]

there is actually a JPP signing the same day like 10 minutes from our house so i think we're gonna head there
    [/quote]God Dammit!! JPP is my #1 signing that I want this year, but I'm not ready. My intention is to have him, Tuck & Osi sign the same Evolution-revolution Helmet. I don't have the helmet yet.

[quote user="patsrule666"]Alright, that's it, i am reporting this abuse to the authorities....lol. What are they getting for a Cruz Autograph?? I may have interest in this..[/quote]

40 or 50 I think but blondie knows a guy that does security so we cut the line n get it for free lol
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]Alright, that's it, i am reporting this abuse to the authorities....lol. What are they getting for a Cruz Autograph?? I may have interest in this..[/quote]

40 or 50 I think but blondie knows* a guy that does security so we cut the line n get it for free lol
    [/quote]Really? You didn't mention that last time. Now those type of contacts qualify you and blondie for something to eat on LT after the signing.

What are you thinking of having JPP sign? Are you going to ask for his 2011 16.5 sack inscription?

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]MMB-When you saw Nick's at the Galleria....Where was he? Is there a sports store or someplace in the mall?

[/quote]can you please wait until after the playoffs. lets not take any chances.
    [/quote]

go buy me tickets to the GB game, last time u did we played pretty damn good

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]Alright, that's it, i am reporting this abuse to the authorities....lol. What are they getting for a Cruz Autograph?? I may have interest in this..[/quote]

40 or 50 I think but blondie knows a guy that does security so we cut the line n get it for free lol
    [/quote]</P>

Its very bad Karma to have your avatar along with your tag line while we are in the playoffs.</P>

May I suggest you change both or we are doomed, given your history of jinxing our beloved team.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]Alright, that's it, i am reporting this abuse to the authorities....lol. What are they getting for a Cruz Autograph?? I may have interest in this..[/quote]

[/quote]Really? You didn't mention that last time. Now those type of contacts qualify you and blondie for something to eat on LT after the signing.

What are you thinking of having JPP sign? Are you going to ask for his 2011 16.5 sack inscription?[/quote]
    going to maybe have blondie make something on photo shop then get it printed and have him sign that

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

Its very bad Karma to have your avatar along with your tag line while we are in the playoffs.</p>

May I suggest you change both or we are doomed, given your history of jinxing our beloved team.</p>[/quote]

from the moment I've put this up we've been playing good football

i feel it would bad luck to take it down

and not for nothing Nicks had a huge drop the week before I saw him vs skins - once I saw him he regained form..

+ Reply to Thread