+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]
    I guess Kobe is human. lol
    [/quote]

lol i guess... if u want to call him that

that wa sa pretty good shooting percentage game yeterday

everybody was in the .300s lol
    [/quote]
    It was embarrassing.

FISHER!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]Alex Smith will not beat us again[/quote]

regardless, I think u need to eat some crow about how good the 9ers are as a team
    [/quote]I have to give them props, they deserve to be at this point in the game. It's going to come down to mistake free football....most common element in most games with equally matched teams.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]WHATTUP MY FELLOW GIANTS FAN *****ES!!!

WHAT A ****ING WEEKEND!!!! =D</P>

[/quote]
    It was incredible. ALL IN!!!
    [/quote]</P>

It's funny how at my bar, the place has progressively gotten more busy, the better we play. lol
    Giants fans want in on the ELECTRICITY we bring to the place haha. People were screaming their faces off, it was awesome!!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]If we win this week, Ravens or Pats. I want revenge for 2000[/quote]
    I would rather play Baltimore because I think we could beat them and NE scares me.
    [/quote]

They scare me equally...

I think we own Brady. I think we actually mentally get to him. I don't fear him nearly as much as other teams should
    [/quote]</P>

We don't own Brady. We own the Pats O line.</P>

No one owns Brady.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]CRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    [/quote]
    It's so cute when my daughter does it. She just busts it out randomly during the day. I love that girl.
    [/quote]lol-that's awesome! I love when the kids do that stuff.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]CRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    [/quote]
    It's so cute when my daughter does it. She just busts it out randomly during the day. I love that girl.
    [/quote]</P>

hahahaha yessssss!!!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]If we win this week, Ravens or Pats. I want revenge for 2000[/quote]
    I would rather play Baltimore because I think we could beat them and NE scares me.
    [/quote]

They scare me equally...

I think we own Brady. I think we actually mentally get to him. I don't fear him nearly as much as other teams should
    [/quote]</p>

We don't own Brady. We own the Pats O line.</p>

No one owns Brady.</p>[/quote]
    Robert Kraft does and you own him in the looks department.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<font color="#0000FF">ALOT OF BLUE!!!
    </font>
    [/quote]Huge amounts of blue. Did you hear NYG fans chanting "lets go giants at end of game"?[/quote]
    I turned my TV up and chanted with them waiving my towel. lol
    [/quote]how did you get an all in towel? mines nailed to my front door lol[/quote]
    Roosevelt mailed me one. What a ****ing champion!

I thought you had to go to the game to get those? []
    [/quote]youuuuu cheeeky ****.
    thats pretty awesome of rosy

All-Pro

[/quote]

They scare me equally...

[/quote]Right now I feel like the Giants can beat anybody with the way they are playing..that being said I take no game as a given never have never will..Balt may be the easier game to win who knows ....As far a Brady goes hes no different than any other good QB, get pressure on him put him on his back he'll **** the bed just like Rogers last week ....We just need our D to keep balling like they are right now and we'll kick all of their asses........lets put the ****s to the49'ersfirst !!! Go Giants !!!!</P>

</P>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]Alex Smith will not beat us again[/quote]

regardless, I think u need to eat some crow about how good the 9ers are as a team
    [/quote]I never said they werent good, i said they were over rated and i stand by that.

+ Reply to Thread