+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"]Bradshaws only dropped the rock once this year compared to 9 times last year.[/quote]
    And the best stiff arm in the game

[quote user="dezzzR"]Bradshaws only dropped the rock once this year compared to 9 times last year.[/quote]
    And the best stiff arm in the game

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]Bradshaws only dropped the rock once this year compared to 9 times last year.[/quote]

The REAL impressive thing about that though is that defenders are ALWAYS going for it. I always turtlehead my pants at least twice a game watching him run when somebody spears in to make the hit or comes from behind
    [/quote]</P>

yea, the ones from behind the runner are always the ones that make me cringe.

Btw, can someone PLEASE explain to me why that D-Grant forced fumble on Jennings wasn't ruled a fumble?? I couldnt hear the tv, but i havnte seen that kind of clear as day fumble in awhile. what gives??</P>[/quote]Bone of contention for me in addition to Osi helmet to helmet and the ware ball spot on 3-2. Very poor officiating in that game.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]Bradshaws only dropped the rock once this year compared to 9 times last year.[/quote]

The REAL impressive thing about that though is that defenders are ALWAYS going for it. I always turtlehead my pants at least twice a game watching him run when somebody spears in to make the hit or comes from behind
    [/quote]</P>

Btw, can someone PLEASE explain to me why that D-Grant forced fumble on Jennings wasn't ruled a fumble?? I couldnt hear the tv, but i havnte seen that kind of clear as day fumble in awhile. what gives??</P>[/quote]lol even rf made a conspiracy thread. I dont know, but something isnt right. jpp was getting held ALLLLL night. thats why he kept throwing his hands up. there was a blatant holding and then tripping on benard with a ref right front of him. 2 helmet to helmets on eli. some hits i thought were late as well. after the osi helmet to helmet i could feel that big vain in the middle of my forehead throbbing. haha soooo mad.[/quote]I also felt slighted by the judging, but in the face of all the crap calls..We still took it to the 15/1 packers. That's truly overcoming adversity in someone else's stadium in front of a national audience. Say's ALOT about our team.

[/quote]</P>

Btw, can someone PLEASE explain to me why that D-Grant forced fumble on Jennings wasn't ruled a fumble?? I couldnt hear the tv, but i havnte seen that kind of clear as day fumble in awhile. what gives??</P>[/quote]lol even rf made a conspiracy thread. I dont know, but something isnt right. jpp was getting held ALLLLL night. thats why he kept throwing his hands up. there was a blatant holding and then tripping on benard with a ref right front of him. 2 helmet to helmets on eli. some hits i thought were late as well. after the osi helmet to helmet i could feel that big vain in the middle of my forehead throbbing. haha soooo mad.[/quote]I also felt slighted by the judging, but in the face of all the crap calls..We still took it to the 15/1 packers. That's truly overcoming adversity in someone else's stadium in front of a national audience. Say's ALOT about our team.

[/quote]</p>

Btw, can someone PLEASE explain to me why that D-Grant forced fumble on Jennings wasn't ruled a fumble?? I couldnt hear the tv, but i havnte seen that kind of clear as day fumble in awhile. what gives??</p>[/quote]lol even rf made a conspiracy thread. I dont know, but something isnt right. jpp was getting held ALLLLL night. thats why he kept throwing his hands up. there was a blatant holding and then tripping on benard with a ref right front of him. 2 helmet to helmets on eli. some hits i thought were late as well. after the osi helmet to helmet i could feel that big vain in the middle of my forehead throbbing. haha soooo mad.[/quote]

i really try to avoid the conspiracy ****...

but im sorry. Throughout history its happened in baseball and basketball - why not football?

Between the 3 TDs last game with questionable calls in coverage agianst our guys while no flags thrown at them

coupled with that fumble (i will never get over that) and then the Osi late hit, while Eli was getting racked (which i dont mind, just call i even) wtih no flags and no holding nad things of that nature

its just too much coincidence for me
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

Btw, can someone PLEASE explain to me why that D-Grant forced fumble on Jennings wasn't ruled a fumble?? I couldnt hear the tv, but i havnte seen that kind of clear as day fumble in awhile. what gives??</P>

[/quote]lol even rf made a conspiracy thread. I dont know, but something isnt right. jpp was getting held ALLLLL night. thats why he kept throwing his hands up. there was a blatant holding and then tripping on benard with a ref right front of him. 2 helmet to helmets on eli. some hits i thought were late as well. after the osi helmet to helmet i could feel that big vain in the middle of my forehead throbbing. haha soooo mad.[/quote]

i really try to avoid the conspiracy ****...

but im sorry. Throughout history its happened in baseball and basketball - why not football?

Between the 3 TDs last game with questionable calls in coverage agianst our guys while no flags thrown at them

coupled with that fumble (i will never get over that) and then the Osi late hit, while Eli was getting racked (which i dont mind, just call i even) wtih no flags and no holding nad things of that nature

its just too much coincidence for me
    [/quote]</P>

yea....2 games with a ridiculous amounts of bad calls/ and lack of calls...? Shady written all over it.

even level headed Jets fans I know were asking wtf was going on with the officiating</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

levelheaded jets fans???

isn't that an oxy moron?
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]levelheaded jets fans???

isn't that an oxy moron?
    [/quote]</P>

haha i know right?!
    guy i work with, although he gets loud during football, he isn't an obnoxious trashtalker/hater

and my buddy Brese you guys met, his brother is a Jets fan. both said "the fix is in..."</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I didn't realize Bill Leavy was the one who officiated the game...same guy who knowingly blew the 'hawks/steelers superbowl....lol
    well now it all makes sense.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread