+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

one play the refs got right, and thank god they did, was kenny phillips fumble and chase running it back, and even in grants fumble too i guess when kp ran for some yards. refs werent sure but they let the play go anyway. you guys saw the lions siants game where the lions forced a fumble on breez but the refs call it a incomplete pass and blew the whistle as the lions are running it back for 6?that killed the lions

[quote user="dezzzR"]one play the refs got right, and thank god they did, was kenny phillips fumble and chase running it back, and even in grants fumble too i guess when kp ran for some yards. refs werent sure but they let the play go anyway. you guys saw the lions siants game where the lions forced a fumble on breez but the refs call it a incomplete pass and blew the whistle as the lions are running it back for 6?that killed the lions
    [/quote]</P>

yea, it was crippling in a way for the lions. they lost any momentum they could have kept.

to me, the best thing to do in those scenarios, is let the play unfold, and review it. unless the referee is 100% sure the runner was down on contact. they should just make it a rule or something....like:
    all loose balls are live until reviewed.

I mean you figure 70%+ of those plays are challenged anyway, so you might as well just let it happen.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

how did the yanks manage to resign robertson to a 1 year 1.6 million deal???lolthey gave joba a better contract 1 year 1.675.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]one play the refs got right, and thank god they did, was kenny phillips fumble and chase running it back, and even in grants fumble too i guess when kp ran for some yards. refs werent sure but they let the play go anyway. you guys saw the lions siants game where the lions forced a fumble on breez but the refs call it a incomplete pass and blew the whistle as the lions are running it back for 6?that killed the lions
    [/quote]</p>

yea, it was crippling in a way for the lions. they lost any momentum they could have kept.

to me, the best thing to do in those scenarios, is let the play unfold, and review it. unless the referee is 100% sure the runner was down on contact. they should just make it a rule or something....like:
    all loose balls are live until reviewed.

<u>I mean you figure 70%+ of those plays are challenged anyway, so you might as well just let it happen.</u></p>[/quote]Im not sure if its that much but its a good point. If theyre going to review every td, they might as well review every fumble. If a play is questionable, any play, the refs need to go to the replay booth

[quote user="dezzzR"]how did the yanks manage to resign robertson to a 1 year 1.6 million deal???lolthey gave joba a better contract 1 year 1.675.
    [/quote]</P>

dunno. years of service? lol who knows. I cant believe they still want that bum (Joba)</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

i just read EVERY page

[quote user="BigBlue121"]i just read EVERY page
    [/quote]

lol

LIES
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="BigBlue121"]i just read EVERY page
    [/quote]lmao