+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]Bradshaws only dropped the rock once this year compared to 9 times last year.[/quote]

The REAL impressive thing about that though is that defenders are ALWAYS going for it. I always turtlehead my pants at least twice a game watching him run when somebody spears in to make the hit or comes from behind
    [/quote]</P>

yea, the ones from behind the runner are always the ones that make me cringe.

Btw, can someone PLEASE explain to me why that D-Grant forced fumble on Jennings wasn't ruled a fumble?? I couldnt hear the tv, but i havnte seen that kind of clear as day fumble in awhile. what gives??</P>

[/quote]lol even rf made a conspiracy thread. I dont know, but something isnt right. jpp was getting held ALLLLL night. thats why he kept throwing his hands up. there was a blatant holding and then tripping on benard with a ref right front of him. 2 helmet to helmets on eli. some hits i thought were late as well. after the osi helmet to helmet i could feel that big vain in the middle of my forehead throbbing. haha soooo mad.[/quote]

i really try to avoid the conspiracy ****...

but im sorry. Throughout history its happened in baseball and basketball - why not football?

Between the 3 TDs last game with questionable calls in coverage agianst our guys while no flags thrown at them

coupled with that fumble (i will never get over that) and then the Osi late hit, while Eli was getting racked (which i dont mind, just call i even) wtih no flags and no holding nad things of that nature

its just too much coincidence for me
    [/quote]</P>

Really Matt???</P>

Do you know how much MORE money the league makes when a New York team advances in the playoffs? Do you know how much more the league makes when the Giants are in the Superbowl? Its friggin huge!!!</P>

Why on earth would they "fix" a game, against their interests?</P>

Lets get real people. Its incompitence, not a conspiracy.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

i watched moneyball last night

pretty good ****in movie
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

I'll take any opponent, any given day. That's my attitude. If someone
    has a problem with it, oh well. But that's how I am. That's how I was
    raised. I don't shy away from any opponent. My heart doesn't pump any
    Kool-Aid, only blood. I'm ready for whenever, however, whatever, however
    it gets to me. I'm ready for it."
    - Antrel 'Rock n' Rolle
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]Bradshaws only dropped the rock once this year compared to 9 times last year.[/quote]

The REAL impressive thing about that though is that defenders are ALWAYS going for it. I always turtlehead my pants at least twice a game watching him run when somebody spears in to make the hit or comes from behind
    [/quote]</p>

yea, the ones from behind the runner are always the ones that make me cringe.

Btw, can someone PLEASE explain to me why that D-Grant forced fumble on Jennings wasn't ruled a fumble?? I couldnt hear the tv, but i havnte seen that kind of clear as day fumble in awhile. what gives??</p>

[/quote]lol even rf made a conspiracy thread. I dont know, but something isnt right. jpp was getting held ALLLLL night. thats why he kept throwing his hands up. there was a blatant holding and then tripping on benard with a ref right front of him. 2 helmet to helmets on eli. some hits i thought were late as well. after the osi helmet to helmet i could feel that big vain in the middle of my forehead throbbing. haha soooo mad.[/quote]

i really try to avoid the conspiracy ****...

but im sorry. Throughout history its happened in baseball and basketball - why not football?

Between the 3 TDs last game with questionable calls in coverage agianst our guys while no flags thrown at them

coupled with that fumble (i will never get over that) and then the Osi late hit, while Eli was getting racked (which i dont mind, just call i even) wtih no flags and no holding nad things of that nature

its just too much coincidence for me
    [/quote]</p>

Really Matt???</p>

Do you know how much MORE money the league makes when a New York team advances in the playoffs? Do you know how much more the league makes when the Giants are in the Superbowl? Its friggin huge!!!</p>

Why on earth would they "fix" a game, against their interests?</p>

Lets get real people. Its incompitence, not a conspiracy.</p>[/quote]

highly doubt that fact when its a NY team vs the PACKERS. Who are actually one of the top 3 most popular teams along with the Cowboys and STeelers.

This isn't baseball. We aren't the Yankees. They would DEF make more money having a defending champion, which is one of the most popular teams in the league, with a new franchise of the NFL QB, with a team that just went 15-1. Im sorry but the Packers are more of a draw than the Giants are - if u want to just speak on financials for this season.

IT would be FOR their interests.

http://blog.nielsen.com/nielsenwire/...k-for-success/

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i watched moneyball last night

pretty good ****in movie
    [/quote]I gotta see that flick.

[quote user="Kase-1"]I'll take any opponent, any given day. That's my attitude. If someone
    has a problem with it, oh well. But that's how I am. That's how I was
    raised. I don't shy away from any opponent. My heart doesn't pump any
    Kool-Aid, only blood. I'm ready for whenever, however, whatever, however
    it gets to me. I'm ready for it."
    - Antrel 'Rock n' Rolle
    [/quote]Likin the Rock-n-rolle for Antrel

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i watched moneyball last night

pretty good ****in movie
    [/quote]Matt-Is your contact at Dream Team , Mike or Bill? Cool guy's, I met them last night. Bill is getting me some JPP stuff tonite in Jersey. His prices are fair. Let me know if anyone is interested and I will get in touch with Bill and add to the order.

I see people eatin crow left n right, so I figure its time for me to toot my own horn. How are the haters liking Boley???? I was head conductor on that train and just had to flaunt it a lil bit.
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i watched moneyball last night

pretty good ****in movie
    [/quote]I gotta see that flick.[/quote]

def worth a watch

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i watched moneyball last night

pretty good ****in movie
    [/quote]Matt-Is your contact at Dream Team , Mike or Bill? Cool guy's, I met them last night. Bill is getting me some JPP stuff tonite in Jersey. His prices are fair. Let me know if anyone is interested and I will get in touch with Bill and add to the order.[/quote]

thats blondies connect, i don't really know them

+ Reply to Thread