+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

What did I miss in tagf yesterday with the SF fans? All I read was some idiot talking about their fans fondling wives and gf's of visiting teams, I am thinking it got much worse than that?

All sf posters are now banned? lmao.

Not only that LT but they were joking about what would be a bigger disaster. The Giants losing to the 9ers or 9/11.

Apparently the 49ers fans rival Eagles fans.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Not only that LT but they were joking about what would be a bigger disaster. The Giants losing to the 9ers or 9/11.

[/quote]That's a deal breaker right there. Wtf, don't we all live in the US? That was a National tragedy that effected all of us. Rightfully banned.
    Thanks for info.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Not only that LT but they were joking about what would be a bigger disaster. The Giants losing to the 9ers or 9/11.

[/quote]That's a deal breaker right there. Wtf, don't we all live in the US? That was a National tragedy that effected all of us. Rightfully banned.
    Thanks for info.[/quote]yea I dont understand it, lt. Never will.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]I think the giants are running their mouths little to much.[/quote]
    What's new?

[/quote]</P>

I for one don't really care. They are playing good, and they are showing their pride, and saying how they know they will win. I think it's fine...

It's when we continue to lose over and over and players still run their mouths.....well, that just makes me say "this mother****er just doesnt get it, does he?!?!"</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Not only that LT but they were joking about what would be a bigger disaster. The Giants losing to the 9ers or 9/11.

[/quote]That's a deal breaker right there. Wtf, don't we all live in the US? That was a National tragedy that effected all of us. Rightfully banned. Thanks for info.[/quote]yea I dont understand it, lt. Never will.[/quote]</P>

yea wtf....i find it hard to believe that there are people out there RUH-TAR-DED enough to watch what happened that day, and been like "haha @ NY!!"

Im not overly patriotic. I'm not political. and i dont voice my opinions on things of controversial nature....but...

people whojoke about those kinds of thing are the ones who should take the place of the people that died. sometimesI use the term and tell ppl to"die in a fire!!" who piss me off. And well, sometimes...I mean it.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="lttaylor56"]What did I miss in tagf yesterday with the SF fans? All I read was some idiot talking about their fans fondling wives and gf's of visiting teams, I am thinking it got much worse than that?

All sf posters are now banned? lmao.[/quote]

a couple of them made some scumbag 9/11 references
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

so JPP cancelled his auto signing last night

when he rescheduals were gonna get this pic signed:

Monday JWill and Tolly are doing a dual signing. $30 bucks for the both of them. We are going to get Tolly to sign:

but then we are on the fence about which JWill pic to get signed, so which do u think: Rodgers or BRady

or

Fear the name, appreciate the game

players in the Giants' locker room said they weren't concerned that
    he would have to miss any more time or Sunday's NFC Championship Game
    against the 49ers in San Francisco.

"Are you kidding me? He's Eli Manning," defensive lineman Dave Tollefson
    said Wednesday. "They probably have some kind of special virus-killing
    medicine that only Eli Manning can use. I'd be out for two weeks; he'll
    be good [Thursday]."</p>

The Brady one for sure...