+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    **** man

u might as well use the Kobe line now too if u can fit it in a convo
    [/quote]</P>

if only I thought about it!!</P>

oh well...I could always work in into a conversation on Saturday. hopefully NOT with a chick though lmao</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]although he is leading my fantasy hoops team and we are in first

viva la kobe
    [/quote]
    This is the exact reason I was so happy you took him. lol

If you would have got D Will with your first pick would you have taken Kobe over Amare? Honestly...

[quote user="JPizzack"]

lol, people at my job are so easily entertained, it's ridiculous. This Saturday is the night of our big "Winter Gala", which we do every winter....or as I like to call it: "an excuse to hang out with some friends,*get blackout drunk and take home some random chick here who i'll most likely awkwardly work with later"...

So this morning before a short meeting in our conference room, our supervisor asks "are you flasking it to the Gala this weekend, JP?"
    and i responded with "uhh...yea....suits have what? 5 pockets?"</P>

and apparently that was the funniest thing ever, because the room erupted with laughter.
    Then after the meeting:
    "JP, you bringing a hott date this year?"

"Do you bring sand to the beach??"</P>

more laughter.

It's like these people dont watch tv or movies...or god forbid, know what the internet is...lol</P>[/quote]lmao--They are a sheltered bunch? Sounds like you have reduced them all to mere mortals in the presence of a RockStar. You are a trend setter and they are followers. Give them a performance this weekend they will never forget.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]lmao--They are a sheltered bunch? Sounds like you have reduced them all to mere mortals in the presence of a RockStar. You are a trend setter and they are followers. Give them a performance this weekend they will never forget.[/quote]

that's how I roll son. if they don't know JP now.....they will shortly.</P>

=P that was corny</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Carlos Rogers' salsa dance following an interception in
    the 49ers' 27-20 win over the Giants on Nov. 13 didn't sit right with
    Giants receiver Victor Cruz, who uses the dance to celebrate each time he scores a touchdown.

"It was a little bit of disrespect," Cruz said when asked on
    Wednesday. "I understand it was something I do and to do it on me and do
    it front of our sideline, it was a little disrespectful. But I
    understand that, it's all part of the game. Things happen and guys are
    going to do that. He wasn't the only one to mock that dance throughout
    the season."

\When asked if he owes the Pro Bowl cornerback for his dance, Cruz said
    that the media can answer that question, but didn't deny that he has a
    chance to get some revenge.

"A little bit," Cruz said.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Carlos Rogers' salsa dance following an interception in the 49ers' 27-20 win over the Giants on Nov. 13 didn't sit right with Giants receiver Victor Cruz, who uses the dance to celebrate each time he scores a touchdown.

"It was a little bit of disrespect," Cruz said when asked on Wednesday. "I understand it was something I do and to do it on me and do it front of our sideline, it was a little disrespectful. But I understand that, it's all part of the game. Things happen and guys are going to do that. He wasn't the only one to mock that dance throughout the season."

\When asked if he owes the Pro Bowl cornerback for his dance, Cruz said that the media can answer that question, but didn't deny that he has a chance to get some revenge.

"A little bit," Cruz said.[/quote]</P>

Nobody loves Victor Cruz more than me...BUT, I really don't get these guys who like to celebrate with one dance or another when they do something good on the field, but don't like it when they are mimiced by an opposing player when they do something on the field.</P>

Its the same as Chris Canty or whoever doing the belt move last week vs. Aaron Rodgers. . When you have some dance thing you do, you have to accept that others are going to mimic it. If you don't like it then just give the ball back to the ref and go back to the bench.</P>

</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

<h1 id="watch-headline-title"><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kkx2TmF0izE"><font size="2"><span id="eow-title" class="" dir="ltr" title="49ers vs Giants Post Game Locker Room Video">49ers vs Giants Post Game Locker Room Video
    </span></font></a></h1>

</p>

"Good chance they'll be playing long in the playoffs to."</p>

Harbaugh called that ****!!!
    </p>

It's that time of year when mock drafts start coming out. With just four
    teams left in the playoffs, including the Giants, fans and the media
    are looking ahead and trying to predict which players each team will be
    targeting in a few months.

While the Giants' draft position is still in question (the Giants
    can pick 29th, 31st or 32nd), that doesn't mean we can't take a guess at
    who they will be choosing in the Draft. In Mel Kiper's first mock draft of the year, he has the Giants going with an area of need.

Kiper has the Giants taking offensive tackle Zebrie Sanders from Florida State to beef up their offensive line. With Kareem McKenzie a
    free agent after the year and the offensive line having an overall down
    year, it would make sense for the Giants to target an offensive lineman
    in the draft. It's also unknown at this point whether rookie James Brewer will be ready to be a starting right tackle next season.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Carlos Rogers' salsa dance following an interception in the 49ers' 27-20 win over the Giants on Nov. 13 didn't sit right with Giants receiver Victor Cruz, who uses the dance to celebrate each time he scores a touchdown.

"It was a little bit of disrespect," Cruz said when asked on Wednesday. "I understand it was something I do and to do it on me and do it front of our sideline, it was a little disrespectful. <font color="#0000FF">But I understand that, it's all part of the game. Things happen and guys are going to do that. He wasn't the only one to mock that dance throughout the season."</font>

\When asked if he owes the Pro Bowl cornerback for his dance, Cruz said that the media can answer that question, but didn't deny that he has a chance to get some revenge.

"A little bit," Cruz said.[/quote]</p>

Nobody loves Victor Cruz more than me...BUT, I really don't get these guys who like to celebrate with one dance or another when they do something good on the field, but don't like it when they are mimiced by an opposing player when they do something on the field.</p>

Its the same as Chris Canty or whoever doing the belt move last week vs. Aaron Rodgers. . When you have some dance thing you do, you have to accept that others are going to mimic it. If you don't like it then just give the ball back to the ref and go back to the bench.</p>

</p>[/quote]
    He understands and said that.

Do you yell CRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZ at the TV when he catches it?

[quote user="Morehead State"]

"It was a little bit of disrespect," Cruz said when asked on Wednesday. "I understand it was something I do and to do it on me and do it front of our sideline, it was a little disrespectful. But I understand that, it's all part of the game. Things happen and guys are going to do that. He wasn't the only one to mock that dance throughout the season."

"A little bit," Cruz said.[/quote]</P>

Nobody loves Victor Cruz more than me...BUT, I really don't get these guys who like to celebrate with one dance or another when they do something good on the field, but don't like it when they are mimiced by an opposing player when they do something on the field.</P>

Its the same as Chris Canty or whoever doing the belt move last week vs. Aaron Rodgers. . When you have some dance thing you do, you have to accept that others are going to mimic it. If you don't like it then just give the ball back to the ref and go back to the bench.</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

haha...like the End on SF....got a sack. sprinted off the field and sat on the bench, hands in his lap. it was awesome, and hilarious.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread