+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"]David Akers broke the record for most field goals in a season. Surprised no one really has mentioned this. 9ers stall in the redzone a lot. Good news for us.[/quote]Really, I thought the 9ers had one of the best redzone efficiency levels in the NFL this past season
    Draft Wishlist:
    1st Round- Shane Ray, DE, Mizzou
    2nd Round- Erick Striker, OLB, Oklahoma
    3rd Round- Cody Prewitt, FS, Miss
    4th Round- Zach Vigil, LB, Utah St

FA Wishlist: Re-Sign JPP, Hynoski, and sign Iupati

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="patsrule666"]OK, so two weeks ago, the person that i passed along my season tickets to gave me the choice of going to the Broncos game or to this weekends game if the Patriots advanced...I have seen my team raise the Lamar Hunt Trophy 3 times. I am taking my youngest to her very first Playoff Game.. I certainly hope this will be her first and my Fourth......This has been a crazy week so far- Got my autograph request back from Peyton Manning yesterday(such a nice fella).. Went to a hole in the wall pawn shop the other day and purchased a Jordan Jersey, Carl Yastrzemski Autographed Ball, and a very old Beatles Book.. $40 for everything. Opened the Beatles book to find Autographs of all four of those bloody blokes inside....lol. There was some old scotch tape on one of the pages, and as i was getting ready to remove it, noticed what looked like hair stuck underneath...Yes, wierd, creepy, and interesting all at the same time........[/quote]

goddamn it, you had to bring ur kids into it

i wasn't cheering for the Pats because I want us to win and then get the Raven cuz I want revenge for 2000. BUTTTTT... i don't want you to think your daughter is hexed.

So go pats

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]David Akers broke the record for most field goals in a season. Surprised no one really has mentioned this. 9ers stall in the redzone a lot. Good news for us.[/quote]Really, I thought the 9ers had one of the best redzone efficiency levels in the NFL this past season
    [/quote]</P>

FGs count toward red zone production, no?</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

ALL IN

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]David Akers broke the record for most field goals in a season. Surprised no one really has mentioned this. 9ers stall in the redzone a lot. Good news for us.[/quote]Really, I thought the 9ers had one of the best redzone efficiency levels in the NFL this past season
    [/quote]</P>

FGs count toward red zone production, no?</P>[/quote]thats what they said on mike and mike.
    Its good for us cause our defense is **** between the 20's but we tighten up in the redzone.

THE ANTICIPATION IS KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="patsrule666"]OK, so two weeks ago, the person that i passed along my season tickets to gave me the choice of going to the Broncos game or to this weekends game if the Patriots advanced...I have seen my team raise the Lamar Hunt Trophy 3 times. I am taking my youngest to her very first Playoff Game.. I certainly hope this will be her first and my Fourth......This has been a crazy week so far- Got my autograph request back from Peyton Manning yesterday(such a nice fella).. Went to a hole in the wall pawn shop the other day and purchased a Jordan Jersey, Carl Yastrzemski Autographed Ball, and a very old Beatles Book.. $40 for everything. Opened the Beatles book to find Autographs of all four of those bloody blokes inside....lol. There was some old scotch tape on one of the pages, and as i was getting ready to remove it, noticed what looked like hair stuck underneath...Yes, wierd, creepy, and interesting all at the same time........[/quote]
    WOW man, that is so cool. That is almost like a Storage Wars classic find. I hope you are doing well. The Pats will win this weekend. When you play the Giants in the Superbowl however I'm not so sure.

[quote user="Voldamort"]ALL IN[/quote]
    DAMN RIGHT

[quote user="Voldamort"]ALL IN[/quote]

amen

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"]OK, so two weeks ago, the person that i passed along my season tickets to gave me the choice of going to the Broncos game or to this weekends game if the Patriots advanced...I have seen my team raise the Lamar Hunt Trophy 3 times. I am taking my youngest to her very first Playoff Game.. I certainly hope this will be her first and my Fourth......This has been a crazy week so far- Got my autograph request back from Peyton Manning yesterday(such a nice fella).. Went to a hole in the wall pawn shop the other day and purchased a Jordan Jersey, Carl Yastrzemski Autographed Ball, and a very old Beatles Book.. $40 for everything. Opened the Beatles book to find Autographs of all four of those bloody blokes inside....lol. There was some old scotch tape on one of the pages, and as i was getting ready to remove it, noticed what looked like hair stuck underneath...Yes, wierd, creepy, and interesting all at the same time........[/quote]
    WOW man, that is so cool. That is almost like a Storage Wars classic find. I hope you are doing well. The Pats will win this weekend. When you play the Giants in the Superbowl however I'm not so sure.
    [/quote]

i really want revenge on Baltimore...

like I really want to go in and brutalize them like they did to us in 2000

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

FGs count toward red zone production, no?</P>

[/quote]thats what they said on mike and mike. Its good for us cause our defense is **** between the 20's but we tighten up in the redzone. THE ANTICIPATION IS KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]</P>

I'm not really caring about stats right now or anything lol....I just want to win this game and get it behind us. I want the Pats!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread