+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

The coaching challenge for the SB will be finding a way to block (or contain) Vince Wilfork. He played great yesterday and Baas didn't.
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"]The coaching challenge for the SB will be finding a way to block (or contain) Vince Wilfork. He played great yesterday and Baas didn't.[/quote]

i never actually wished for a n injury on one of my own players, but god do I hope Baas can't go for the superbowl and we move boothe and bring petrus in. I love Petrus
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"]The coaching challenge for the SB will be finding a way to block (or contain) Vince Wilfork. He played great yesterday and Baas didn't.[/quote]</P>

That's my concern. </P>

Wilfork was in the backfield all game against the Ravens. </P>

And it's clear Baas has problems against strong nose tackles. </P>

The good news is the Patriots defense is no where near as good as the 49ers defense. </P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]The coaching challenge for the SB will be finding a way to block (or contain) Vince Wilfork. He played great yesterday and Baas didn't.[/quote]

i never actually wished for a n injury on one of my own players, but god do I hope Baas can't go for the superbowl and we move boothe and bring petrus in. I love Petrus
    [/quote]</P>

The O line just seems to play better when Boothe and Petrus are on the field.</P>

And how about all those low snaps from Baas. Drives me nuts. Throws off the timing of those plays.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

WOW!!!!!!

This is a painful (damned hangover) and AMAZING day, this monday.... Thank goodness the Pats dont have a pass rush, cause Kareem Mackenzie was getting abused all day long, it seemed like EVERY QB pressure was from the RT or LT spot
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]The coaching challenge for the SB will be finding a way to block (or contain) Vince Wilfork. He played great yesterday and Baas didn't.[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

The O line just seems to play better when Boothe and Petrus are on the field.</p>

And how about all those low snaps from Baas. Drives me nuts. Throws off the timing of those plays.</p>[/quote]

im not going to kill Reese for getting Baas. I think it was a combo of need, short offseason, and bad list of FA C's

but moving forward, something needs to be done

WOW, how is everyones heart today? That was incredible!

Eli is the man! That pass to Manningham was unreal.

I can't believe the way this team came together for TC and the way he rallied the troops.

1 MORE!!!

Giants are the road team in the Superbowl and are underdogs. Same jerseys, same bull****!

I still have the shakes!! What a wreck i was, as im sure you all were.

However, it may have been my long weekend of hardcore boozing that gave me the shakes.

I LOVE THIS TEAM!!!!!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

great game/win I got to tellya couple of times I throught about hitting the cellar and just listening...I haven't talked at the tv that much in a long time, my heart was pounding start to finish...Its tough to beat a team twice in the same season but if anyone can do our team can we will need a great game plan from our coaches.....Go Giants !!

[quote user="bigblue4417"]WOW, how is everyones heart today? That was incredible!

Eli is the man! That pass to Manningham was unreal.

I can't believe the way this team came together for TC and the way he rallied the troops.

1 MORE!!!

Giants are the road team in the Superbowl and are underdogs. Same jerseys, same bull****!
    [/quote]

great day to be alive, yessir

+ Reply to Thread