+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

The Patriotsí defense this season allowed Dan Orlovsky to complete 81 percent of his throws, gave up three touchdowns to Matt Moore and allowed Vince Young to enjoy the only 400-yard passing day of his carer.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]WOW, how is everyones heart today? That was incredible!

Eli is the man! That pass to Manningham was unreal.

I can't believe the way this team came together for TC and the way he rallied the troops.

1 MORE!!!

Giants are the road team in the Superbowl and are underdogs. Same jerseys, same bull****!
    [/quote]Incredible play to Manningham. Yes, Road Jerseys for NYG. Each year the nfl alternates between nfc and afc being the home team-thus the home jersey.

[quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]great game/win I got to tellya couple of times I throught about hitting the cellar and just listening...I haven't talked at the tv that much in a long time, my heart was pounding start to finish...Its tough to beat a team twice in the same season but if anyone can do itour team can we will need a great game plan from our coaches.....Go Giants !![/quote]

lol big b! how u feelin today
    [/quote] oh man I'mhappy as a clam.... its been a hell of ride so far.. I'm not sure its much fun to watch games like that...but there no doubt about how sweet it is to win them...The 49er fans had me pissed off big time last week with some of the over the top smack....So I wanted this game bad man.....so yeah I was all in and I'm still alive !!! life is good ...lol[/quote]

lol i hear ya me too

then when they were booing during national anthem and then that punk *** Vernon Davis...

I REALLY wanted it...

BRING ON BRADY
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bigblue4417"]The Patriotsí defense this season allowed Dan Orlovsky to complete 81 percent of his throws, gave up three touchdowns to Matt Moore and allowed Vince Young to enjoy the only 400-yard passing day of his carer.[/quote]

that defense is starting to come together...

they are much better than they were in the regular season
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Ive spent the last hour writing my self-evaulation for work....and i find myself getting ditracted in thought....a few times i have typed things like "gmen" and "Giants" lol....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Ive spent the last hour writing my self-evaulation for work....and i find myself getting ditracted in thought....a few times i have typed things like "gmen" and "Giants" lol....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

How cool was it when Mara's wife was waiting right by Terry to give him **** about never picking us. She was just standing there waiting like you will acknowledge me *****!

44 REALLY stepped up yesterday!!!

[quote user="bigblue4417"]WOW, how is everyones heart today? That was incredible!

Eli is the man! That pass to Manningham was unreal.

I can't believe the way this team came together for TC and the way he rallied the troops.

1 MORE!!!

Giants are the road team in the Superbowl and are underdogs. Same jerseys, same bull****!
    [/quote]Incredible play to Manningham. Yes, Road Jerseys for NYG. Each year the nfl alternates between nfc and afc being the home team-thus the away jersey for NYG again.

+ Reply to Thread