+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

How great was weatherford " WERE GOING TO THE FUUUUCKING SUPER BOWL!!!!!!" lmao

horrible snap, great hold.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]44 REALLY stepped up yesterday!!!
    [/quote]yea he did. that was an awesome play at the end when eli found him by the sideline before eli got wreeecked.

How sick was tuck and jpp sack on smith. looked like smith kinda jumped and then they slammed his ***.

big td by manningham.
    we got lucky, very very lucky.[/quote]
    We got lucky to beat an overrated D?

You ready to eat crow yet?
    [/quote]no the fumble on special teams and the one that hit his knee. they were both huge.

ready to eat crow on what? i still the the 9ers are over rated.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]ha--how did the mid-winter gala go this weekend? A member of pizzleback said that "they would never bring sand to the beach."[/quote]</P>

it was a blast...and yes, everything wenty according to plan </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]44 REALLY stepped up yesterday!!!
    [/quote]yea he did. that was an awesome play at the end when eli found him by the sideline before eli got wreeecked.

How sick was tuck and jpp sack on smith. looked like smith kinda jumped and then they slammed his ***.

big td by manningham.
    we got lucky, very very lucky.[/quote]

i agree

but can u NOW eat a little crow and admit that the 9ers are a good team
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]44 REALLY stepped up yesterday!!!
    [/quote]

****in beast
    [/quote]</p>

I LOVED IT!!!
    that play was so uncharacteristc for our offense, and it worked like a charm. I wonder if that play actually called for AB to line up that way, and run that exact route. It looked so out of place, but once I saw him haul it in. I knew it was over!</p>[/quote]

if he didnt' step out of bounds he would of been GHOST
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]44 REALLY stepped up yesterday!!!
    [/quote]

****in beast
    [/quote]</P>

I LOVED IT!!!
    that play was so uncharacteristc for our offense, and it worked like a charm. I wonder if that play actually called for AB to line up that way, and run that exact route. It looked so out of place, but once I saw him haul it in. I knew it was over!</P>

[/quote]

if he didnt' step out of bounds he would of been GHOST
    [/quote]</P>

definitely. it was awkward positioning though. So i felt like he didn't have a shot to stay in bounds. s'all good though. can't be mad with the overall results!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"]How great was weatherford " WERE GOING TO THE FUUUUCKING SUPER BOWL!!!!!!" lmao

horrible snap, great hold.[/quote]That was Great. You could see him mouthing it perfectly.

Weatherford was interviewed last week saying" If we don't make it to the sb, I'd rather not even go to the playoff's." This after two consecutive failed trips to the afc conference champ with the Jets.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]ha--how did the mid-winter gala go this weekend? A member of pizzleback said that "they would never bring sand to the beach."[/quote]</P>

it was a blast...and yes, everything wenty according to plan </P>[/quote]Well played Good Sir.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]How great was weatherford " WERE GOING TO THE FUUUUCKING SUPER BOWL!!!!!!" lmao horrible snap, great hold.[/quote]That was Great. You could see him mouthing it perfectly. Weatherford was interviewed last week saying" If we don't make it to the sb, I'd rather not even go to the playoff's." This after two consecutive failed trips to the afc conference champ with the Jets.[/quote]</P>

I thought he was saying..."Mother *****superbowl!"</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]How great was weatherford " WERE GOING TO THE FUUUUCKING SUPER BOWL!!!!!!" lmao horrible snap, great hold.[/quote]That was Great. You could see him mouthing it perfectly. Weatherford was interviewed last week saying" If we don't make it to the sb, I'd rather not even go to the playoff's." This after two consecutive failed trips to the afc conference champ with the Jets.[/quote]</P>

I know ive mentioned it once or twice already this year....but Weatherford is one of the unsung heroes of this team. Glad he's going to the SB after playing for the B team the past 2 seasons =P</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread