+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

During crunch time of Sundayís AFC title game, Baltimoreís best
    receiver was being covered in the slot by a second-string
    receiver/emergency defensive back. And Anquan Boldin was repeatedly having his way with Julian Edelman.</p>

So whatís going to happen when the Patriotsí defensive backs have to handle Hakeem Nicks, Victor Cruz, and Mario Manningham?</p>

Bad things, man.</p>

The Giants have much better receivers than they had four years ago,
    and the Patriots donít have the same caliber of defensive backs that
    they enjoyed the last time these two teams met in a Super Bowl.</p>

It didnít help that starting cornerback Kyle Arrington
    left Sundayís game with an eye injury, but the Patsí defensive
    backfield has had a rag-tag feel to it all season, and if they nearly
    lost at home on Sunday to a team with a far less potent offense, the
    Patriots will need the coaching performance of Bill Belichickís life in
    order to win this game.</p>

Apparently, the folks who make the odds believe Belichick will pull
    it off, given that the Pats are three-point favorites. For amusement
    purposes only, donít be shocked (but be very amused) when that number
    starts moving toward the Giants.</p>[/quote]

i was SCREAMING at the TV to throw the ball to boldin. I couldn't believe my eyes...

oh god do I hope Edelman is on cruz
    [/quote]there was one play, i think eli either got sacked or threw it away, but they showed cruzs route and he ran like a 5 yard slant,beat his man, then went back outside over the top. he almost ran a circle around the cb. cb got OWNED. it was perrtay.

My brother brought home a 10 month old blue-nose pitbull last night that a friend of his rescued(she's a vet), and he wants to keep it as long as it gets along with Tizzie, our other pit. He named him Ace, because he was born with 1 eye, lol...poor *******.
    I think Tizz is a bit jealous, so she plays coy at first, like she wants nothing to do with him when he wants to play, but then she kinda eggs it on at the same time. She almost ripped his ****ing head off when he went for a bone she was chewing on. I'm sitting on the couch, they are both chewing it....and then they got perfectly still for like 3-4 seconds...and that silence and lack of movement can only mean 1 thing: IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!!!
    Sure as ****, these 2 playful pups become murderous death machines and try to kill each other, and im lunging at collars. They were fine, and stopped immediately, and then of course Tizz wants to play. Maybe it was all a bit too much on the first night. lol

He's very docile generally speaking, but he's still puppy mentality and wants to play. Very cute dog.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]My brother brought home a 10 month old blue-nose pitbull last night that a friend of his rescued(she's a vet), and he wants to keep it as long as it gets along with Tizzie, our other pit. He named him Ace, because he was born with 1 eye, lol...poor *******.
    I think Tizz is a bit jealous, so she plays coy at first, like she wants nothing to do with him when he wants to play, but then she kinda eggs it on at the same time. She almost ripped his ****ing head off when he went for a bone she was chewing on. I'm sitting on the couch, they are both chewing it....and then they got perfectly still for like 3-4 seconds...and that silence and lack of movement can only mean 1 thing: IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!!!
    Sure as ****, these 2 playful pups become murderous death machines and try to kill each other, and im lunging at collars. They were fine, and stopped immediately, and then of course Tizz wants to play. Maybe it was all a bit too much on the first night. lol

He's very docile generally speaking, but he's still puppy mentality and wants to play. Very cute dog.[/quote]

haha awesome congrats
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

as great as it is to be in this game

i think the suspense of waiting two weeks is going to make me nuts
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]as great as it is to be in this game

[/quote]</P>

absolutely.</P>

im already pissing alot of ppl off with how much im talking about it lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]My brother brought home a 10 month old blue-nose pitbull last night that a friend of his rescued(she's a vet), and he wants to keep it as long as it gets along with Tizzie, our other pit. He named him Ace, because he was born with 1 eye, lol...poor *******.

He's very docile generally speaking, but he's still puppy mentality and wants to play. Very cute dog.[/quote]I love pitts, they get a horrendous rep because of what alot of their owners do to them. If you treat them like a normal dog they will be the most loyal and respectful dogs out there
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[/quote]Argh, I try not to think of how away the game really is cause I know its gonna drive me insane

.... And it doesnt help the NHL is going on All-Star Break starting tomorrow
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]My brother brought home a 10 month old blue-nose pitbull last night that a friend of his rescued(she's a vet), and he wants to keep it as long as it gets along with Tizzie, our other pit. He named him Ace, because he was born with 1 eye, lol...poor *******.

He's very docile generally speaking, but he's still puppy mentality and wants to play. Very cute dog.[/quote]I love pitts, they get a horrendous rep because of what alot of their owners do to them. If you treat them like a normal dog they will be the most loyal and respectful dogs out there
    [/quote]</P>

**** yea man. It pisses me off....but you cant change stupid people, so whatever. when ppl are "afraid" of my dog, whatever, **** it...let em be afraid. She's basically a muscular lap dog. such an attention *****! I've never even seen her bite anything but a dog bone, lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[/quote] yeah the wait sucks... keep the trolls in check man they make it worst...last week by wed I wanted the game so bad just to shut the stupid ****s up ...There is a whole different feel to this SB from the last one ...Last one all we heard about was the perfect Pats the hype was terrible...the Brady bunch pieceabout killed me....Ever listen to Mike Felder and Gary Tanguay...lord....

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]My brother brought home a 10 month old blue-nose pitbull last night that a friend of his rescued(she's a vet), and he wants to keep it as long as it gets along with Tizzie, our other pit. He named him Ace, because he was born with 1 eye, lol...poor *******.

He's very docile generally speaking, but he's still puppy mentality and wants to play. Very cute dog.[/quote]I love pitts, they get a horrendous rep because of what alot of their owners do to them.* If you treat them like a normal dog they will be the most loyal and respectful dogs out there
    [/quote]</P>

**** yea man. It pisses me off....but you cant change stupid people, so whatever. when ppl are "afraid" of my dog, whatever, **** it...let em be afraid. She's basically a muscular lap dog. such an attention *****! I've never even seen her bite anything but a dog bone, lol</P>[/quote]Nice Pizz, Congrats on the new dog!!! Dogs are great.

+ Reply to Thread