+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]My brother brought home a 10 month old blue-nose pitbull last night that a friend of his rescued(she's a vet), and he wants to keep it as long as it gets along with Tizzie, our other pit. He named him Ace, because he was born with 1 eye, lol...poor *******.
    I think Tizz is a bit jealous, so she plays coy at first, like she wants nothing to do with him when he wants to play, but then she kinda eggs it on at the same time. She almost ripped his ****ing head off when he went for a bone she was chewing on. I'm sitting on the couch, they are both chewing it....and then they got perfectly still for like 3-4 seconds...and that silence and lack of movement can only mean 1 thing: IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!!!
    Sure as ****, these 2 playful pups become murderous death machines and try to kill each other, and im lunging at collars. They were fine, and stopped immediately, and then of course Tizz wants to play. Maybe it was all a bit too much on the first night. lol

He's very docile generally speaking, but he's still puppy mentality and wants to play. Very cute dog.[/quote]I love pitts, they get a horrendous rep because of what alot of their owners do to them.* If you treat them like a normal dog they will be the most loyal and respectful dogs out there
    [/quote]</P>

**** yea man. It pisses me off....but you cant change stupid people, so whatever. when ppl are "afraid" of my dog, whatever, **** it...let em be afraid. She's basically a muscular lap dog. such an attention *****! I've never even seen her bite anything but a dog bone, lol</P>[/quote]Nice Pizz, Congrats on the new dog!!! Dogs are great.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]as great as it is to be in this game

i think the suspense of waiting two weeks is going to make me nuts
    [/quote]Argh, I try not to think of how away the game really is cause I know its gonna drive me insane

.... And it doesnt help the NHL is going on All-Star Break starting tomorrow
    [/quote]It's almost impossible to manage the anxiety leading up to the SB when your team's in it.

I tell myself that I am going to limit my exposure a little and I can just not do it.

The media goes into overdrive, nfl network is off the hook, last night they showed sb 42 again. The Giant's app keeps videos, articles and stats flowing, the boards are in a frenzy. Ah **** it, it's not every year we go to the big one...but the Gmen are kind of making a habit of going to the Superbowl.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][/quote]WOW, I need to get that to go with my Cruuuuuuuuuuz Salsa dance T-shirt
    [/quote]haha--Kase, You got the Cruz shirt with the dance steps on the back? lol. It's a nice shirt. I went with the NFC champs Roster shirt in blue and the Team Grey one.

Did anyone get the hat yet? I prefer the black, so I'm going to wait.

O-I don't want to put the cart before the horse, but...if we win this sb(I am confident). BIG BIG Tailgate is getting planned for Stadium LOT M. Stadium usually opens the lots for us and players generally come in to do small speeches.

We'll be at the Giants Van with LT Murals on it. Testing out the new tv that is inside a football to watch the parade. Propane heaters, Grilling, chairs, cabanas, and NYG flags flying high.

This is our time to celebrate--Everyone's invited.

Let's go Blue!!!!!!!!

Uggh! It takes almost a minute for me to get to the last page of this thread. Almost impossible for me to post here.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

huh?! what is this Cruz shirt you speak of?!!? I Want to see! I MUST HAVE ONE!!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"]Uggh!** It takes almost a minute for me to get to the last page of this thread.* Almost impossible for me to post here.[/quote]I know, very frustrating

[quote user="JPizzack"]huh?! what is this Cruz shirt you speak of?!!? I Want to see! I MUST HAVE ONE!!![/quote]Modells has them and I think I saw pics of them in last Friday's newspaper. Cruz is the Craze!

while the wait can be tedious, it doesnt take me as long. maybe its time for a new comp

Matt & Blondie are internet sensation--The pic of them with Hakeem comes up with the below search

https://www.google.com/search?q=ny+g...w=1024&bih=681

+ Reply to Thread