+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Crazy game..Just getting my voice back today..Great way to celebrate 10th Birhday with the little one....Congrats on winning the NFC...Gotta admit, i am a little nervous about this matchup....Either way, win or lose, i will be proud of my team and hold my head high.....

What really makes me ill :

The Jet's , Rex Ryan and the idiot on the wfan before Francesca comes in at 1pm truly believe that the Jets and Ryan deserve credit for motivating the Giants and starting the catalyst that got us to the super bowl. They actually say these things....i find it unbelievable.

[quote user="patsrule666"]Crazy game..Just getting my voice back today..Great way to celebrate 10th Birhday with the little one....Congrats on winning the NFC...Gotta admit, i am a little nervous about this matchup....Either way, win or lose, i will be proud of my team and hold my head high.....[/quote][:|]

[quote user="patsrule666"]Crazy game..Just getting my voice back today..Great way to celebrate 10th Birhday with the little one....Congrats on winning the NFC...Gotta admit, i am a little nervous about this matchup....Either way, win or lose, i will be proud of my team and hold my head high.....[/quote]
    I was thinking about you guys the whole time. I bet she had so much fun. Had to be one of the coolest games you have ever been to. Shanking that FG at the end like that was unreal. Good luck!!!

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I been doing the same with game day clothing since the Dallas Game. Only difference is I wash the clothing every week. lol =&gt;P&lt;[/quote]</P>

lol, *******.</P>

the only thing i dont wash is jerseys. i refuse to lol
    My osi jersey has reeked of chicken wings and beer since spetember 2007!!! lmao</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

“I really hope the Giants – I just hope they just put a thrashing on the Patriots,”
    Pollard said, via SportsRadioInterviews.com. “I really do. To lose to a
    team like that the way we played. We played a good game.”</p>

Pollard said he sees plenty of reasons to believe that the Giants’ defense will match up well with the Patriots’ passing game.</p>

“You gotta look at the experience of the team,” Pollard said. “You
    gotta look at, What do the Giants have? They got a front four that is
    relentless. They got a secondary that is really, really good. They got a
    linebacking core that has been with them. The dinking and the dunking,
    man? It’s just not going to happen.”</p>

Pollard also noted that Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski suffered an ankle injury when Pollard tackled him on Sunday, and he said to Patriots fans, “If you don’t like it? So what.”</p>

Since I saw this shirt on here I've been on a mission to find it! Where did you get this image from?!

I created the same image today on my lunch break and have it saved as my wallpaper on my computer. I even mannually cut out Cruz from his endzone salsa pose lol.

HELP ME FIND THIS!!!

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][/quote]WOW, I need to get that to go with my Cruuuuuuuuuuz Salsa dance T-shirt
    [/quote]haha--Kase, You got the Cruz shirt with the dance steps on the back? lol. It's a nice shirt. I went with the NFC champs Roster shirt in blue and the Team Grey one.

Did anyone get the hat yet? I prefer the black, so I'm going to wait.[/quote]

Where is this shirt from?! I've been on a missoin searching online all day since I saw it on here this morning! I tried to re-create the image myself and have it as my desktop background lol!

[quote user="elliefuego80"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][img][/img][/quote]WOW, I need to get that to go with my Cruuuuuuuuuuz Salsa dance T-shirt
    [/quote]haha--Kase, You got the Cruz shirt with the dance steps on the back? lol. It's a nice shirt. I went with the NFC champs Roster shirt in blue and the Team Grey one.

Did anyone get the hat yet? I prefer the black, so I'm going to wait.[/quote]

Where is this shirt from?! I've been on a missoin searching online all day since I saw it on here this morning! I tried to re-create the image myself and have it as my desktop background lol![/quote]

i'll try and hit one of these guys up and find out from them

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...11816049_n.jpg

thats URL so u can set it as ur backround. Do u want me to try and find out where u can buy it?
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

<div class="report">

Although Rob Gronkowski is expected to play
    in the Super Bowl, he reportedly suffered ligament damage to his ankle
    in the AFC Championship game.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    All sprains damage the ligament to varying
    degrees, so it may still be minor. Gronk has two weeks of the finest
    medical care available, though there's still a good chance he won't be
    working at full capacity in the Super Bowl. Coach Bill Belichick was
    predictably unforthcoming when asked about Gronk's condition, offering
    only, "We'll see how it goes with Rob ... when we get back on the field.
    It's hard to gauge injuries."
    </div>

+ Reply to Thread