+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="elliefuego80"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][img][/img][/quote]WOW, I need to get that to go with my Cruuuuuuuuuuz Salsa dance T-shirt
    [/quote]haha--Kase, You got the Cruz shirt with the dance steps on the back? lol. It's a nice shirt. I went with the NFC champs Roster shirt in blue and the Team Grey one.

Did anyone get the hat yet? I prefer the black, so I'm going to wait.[/quote]

Where is this shirt from?! I've been on a missoin searching online all day since I saw it on here this morning! I tried to re-create the image myself and have it as my desktop background lol![/quote]

i'll try and hit one of these guys up and find out from them

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...11816049_n.jpg

thats URL so u can set it as ur backround. Do u want me to try and find out where u can buy it?[/quote]

<font face="Arial">YES! Please if you could that would be AMAZING! I literally spent hours online today looking!</font>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="elliefuego80"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][img][/img][/quote]WOW, I need to get that to go with my Cruuuuuuuuuuz Salsa dance T-shirt
    [/quote]haha--Kase, You got the Cruz shirt with the dance steps on the back? lol. It's a nice shirt. I went with the NFC champs Roster shirt in blue and the Team Grey one.

Did anyone get the hat yet? I prefer the black, so I'm going to wait.[/quote]

Where is this shirt from?! I've been on a missoin searching online all day since I saw it on here this morning! I tried to re-create the image myself and have it as my desktop background lol![/quote]

i'll try and hit one of these guys up and find out from them

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...11816049_n.jpg

thats URL so u can set it as ur backround. Do u want me to try and find out where u can buy it?[/quote]

<font face="Arial">YES! Please if you could that would be AMAZING! I literally spent hours online today looking! </font>[]

[quote user="elliefuego80"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="elliefuego80"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][img][/img][/quote]WOW, I need to get that to go with my Cruuuuuuuuuuz Salsa dance T-shirt
    [/quote]haha--Kase, You got the Cruz shirt with the dance steps on the back? lol. It's a nice shirt. I went with the NFC champs Roster shirt in blue and the Team Grey one. Did anyone get the hat yet? I prefer the black, so I'm going to wait.[/quote] Where is this shirt from?! I've been on a missoin searching online all day since I saw it on here this morning! I tried to re-create the image myself and have it as my desktop background lol![/quote] i'll try and hit one of these guys up and find out from them http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...11816049_n.jpg thats URL so u can set it as ur backround. Do u want me to try and find out where u can buy it?[/quote]

<FONT face=Arial>YES! Please if you could that would be AMAZING! I literally spent hours online today looking! </FONT>[]
    [/quote]</P>

I happened to call Modell's yesterday, and asked very specifically for the Cruz shirt, after the manager, who SHOULD know the products, was able to comprehend what I wanted she says "OH the Victor Cruz shirt??"
    im like...HOW DID ME ASKING FOR THE VICTOR CRUZ TSHIRT NOT RELAY THAT MESSAGE TO YOU!?!?!?
    she says:
    "It's a Modell's exclusive...you can only get that here"</P>

so there ya go....GOTTA GO TO MO'S...MODELLS!!!
    lol happy hunting</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

just booked a flight to miami the week after we win the superbowl. perfectly perfect? i think so. These next two week are going to be the 2nd longest of my life!! What did we do to pass time in 07??

[quote user="dezzzR"]just booked a flight to miami the week after we win the superbowl. perfectly perfect? i think so. These next two week are going to be the 2nd longest of my life!! What did we do to pass time in 07??
    [/quote]</P>

i have no idea....i just assume I continued to drink heavily, cuz uhh...that's what im good at.

today im planning/booking our trip to vegas in april, so i got that going for me....</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]just booked a flight to miami the week after we win the superbowl. perfectly perfect? i think so. These next two week are going to be the 2nd longest of my life!! What did we do to pass time in 07??
    [/quote]</p>

i have no idea....i just assume I continued to drink heavily, cuz uhh...that's what im good at.

today im planning/booking our trip to vegas in april, so i got that going for me....</p>[/quote]awesome, what hotel are you going to stay at?

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

today im planning/booking our trip to vegas in april, so i got that going for me....</P>

[/quote]awesome, what hotel are you going to stay at?
    [/quote]</P>

that's what we're going to decide on tonight.

(sorry, i went to lunch)</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread