+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="elliefuego80"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="elliefuego80"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][img][/img][/quote]WOW, I need to get that to go with my Cruuuuuuuuuuz Salsa dance T-shirt
    [/quote]haha--Kase, You got the Cruz shirt with the dance steps on the back? lol. It's a nice shirt. I went with the NFC champs Roster shirt in blue and the Team Grey one. Did anyone get the hat yet? I prefer the black, so I'm going to wait.[/quote] Where is this shirt from?! I've been on a missoin searching online all day since I saw it on here this morning! I tried to re-create the image myself and have it as my desktop background lol![/quote] i'll try and hit one of these guys up and find out from them http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...11816049_n.jpg thats URL so u can set it as ur backround. Do u want me to try and find out where u can buy it?[/quote]

<font face="Arial">YES! Please if you could that would be AMAZING! I literally spent hours online today looking! </font>[]
    [/quote]</p>

I happened to call Modell's yesterday, and asked very specifically for the Cruz shirt, after the manager, who SHOULD know the products, was able to comprehend what I wanted she says "OH the Victor Cruz shirt??"
    im like...HOW DID ME ASKING FOR THE VICTOR CRUZ TSHIRT NOT RELAY THAT MESSAGE TO YOU!?!?!?
    she says:
    "It's a Modell's exclusive...you can only get that here"</p>

so there ya go....GOTTA GO TO MO'S...MODELLS!!!
    lol happy hunting</p>[/quote]

LOL! If it's the Salsa shirt, I already got my hands on that one =D (the one that everyone posted on here yesterday). I'm looking for that super cool, blue "CRUUUZIN' TO INDY" shirt =*( If ANYONE knows where that original image came from or where I can buy the shirt PLEASE let me know!

[quote user="dezzzR"][/quote]
    LMAO!!! Damn it.

Just remember, I was born in the place with Legal hookers.

Help us get the New York Giants Lucky Christmas tree to Indy...http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...XU0PxQDgFNF89L We need a miracle to get the lucky New York Giants Christmas tree to the big game. We have had it at every game since Jets/Giants on Dec. 24th. We ran out of money in Green Bay after flying the tree out there in a duffle bag and driving two hours from Milwaukee but then our last night there we won $1000.00 in WI lottery. Sounds crazy but we have all the proof. A picture of the winning ticket and the tax form for the $1000.00. That money got us to San Fran. We need someone to help us get that tree to Indy. It is being followed on WPLJ we need it there for the last win.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"][/quote]
    LMAO!!! Damn it.

Just remember, I was born in the place with Legal hookers.
    [/quote]Now that you mention it...how was that growing up Lando?

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]just booked a flight to miami the week after we win the superbowl. perfectly perfect? i think so. These next two week are going to be the 2nd longest of my life!! What did we do to pass time in 07??
    [/quote]</P>

i have no idea....i just assume I continued to drink heavily, cuz uhh...that's what im good at.

today im planning/booking our trip to vegas in april, so i got that going for me....</P>

[/quote]awesome, what hotel are you going to stay at?
    [/quote]</P>

that's what we're going to decide on tonight.

(sorry, i went to lunch)</P>[/quote]Sounds like an awesome trip to Vegas and So. Fla also Dezz. I really can't recall how I passed the time in 2007 either. Going to the SB now is awesome. The NYG app for the phone has endless info, news, videos, etc. John smelke does a great job with the adorama news flash and they have ALOT planned for the next week and a half. I combine that with Roanoke's news, the daily paper and the cable NFL network channel and I'm good to go.

Now is also the time to gather all your favorite photos, memmorabilia, etc that you can because there is guaranteed to be many players appearances after the superbowl and into the spring.

What's up *****essssss
    Oderint Dum Metuant

364 more days til hockey tryouts... Gotta toughen up!!!!

Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="Kase-1"]364 more days til hockey tryouts... Gotta toughen up!!!!

[/quote]</P>

lmao</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]364 more days til hockey tryouts... Gotta toughen up!!!!

[/quote]</P>

lmao</P>[/quote]Was up pizzsnatch! do you have the Cruz Salsa moves memmorized yet? Adam Sandler lol!

+ Reply to Thread