+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Kase-1"]364 more days til hockey tryouts... Gotta toughen up!!!!

[/quote]lol
    our rangaaaa***zz are doing great.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]364 more days til hockey tryouts... Gotta toughen up!!!!

[/quote]</p>

lmao</p>[/quote]Was up<u> pizzsnatch</u>! do you have the Cruz Salsa moves memmorized yet? Adam Sandler lol![/quote]hahahahahahaa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh7XaFLAyPU
    not into kenitic but this is funny

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Was up pizzsnatch! do you have the Cruz Salsa moves memmorized yet? Adam Sandler lol![/quote]</P>

haha no, not yet. hard to see the moves WHILE i'm rocking the shirt, lol

I forget who asked, but I'm going to vegas end of April, booked last night. I will be spending 4 nights at Mandalay Bay.
    It came highly recommended by my bookie friend who regulars vegas, and when we started looking around, I noticed that theplace HAS A BEACH! lol...i know, im easily amused.

While there, we will be renting some luxury automobiles and driving to the grand canyon one day...
    And...
    one day, we'll be going to Las Vegas Speedway to race exotic cars. I already looked it up, and I will be spending $350 to drive a Ferrari 458 Italia....which IS my jumpoff....</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"]364 more days til hockey tryouts... Gotta toughen up!!!!

[/quote]lol
    our rangaaaa***zz are doing great.
    [/quote]WTF is the deal with the NHL going on All-Star break during the offweak for the NFL

Cmon Bettman, I know you're dumb as a sack of rocks but cmon!!!
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Was up pizzsnatch! do you have the Cruz Salsa moves memmorized yet? Adam Sandler lol![/quote]</p>

I forget who asked, but I'm going to vegas end of April, booked last night. I will be spending 4 nights at Mandalay Bay.
    It came highly recommended by my bookie friend who regulars vegas, and when we started looking around, I noticed that theplace HAS A BEACH! lol...i know, im easily amused.

While there, we will be renting some luxury automobiles and driving to the grand canyon one day...
    And...
    <u>one day, we'll be going to Las Vegas Speedway to race exotic cars. I already looked it up, and I will be spending $350 to drive a Ferrari 458 Italia</u>....which IS my jumpoff....</p>[/quote]Yea mandalay bay is ridiculous. Iv always wanted to stay in the pyramid too.

that is siiiiick, but what happens when you stall 20 times and blow the tranny? hahs

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Was up pizzsnatch! do you have the Cruz Salsa moves memmorized yet? Adam Sandler lol![/quote]</p>

And...
    one day, we'll be going to Las Vegas Speedway to race exotic cars. I already looked it up, and I will be spending $350 to drive a Ferrari 458 Italia....which IS my jumpoff....</p>[/quote]Theres a place out in Vegas where you can rent ridiculous guns at this outdoor range they got. My buddy went there a few weeks ago and shot a tommy gun and a desert eagle but they had a TON of choices to choose from
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Was up pizzsnatch! do you have the Cruz Salsa moves memmorized yet? Adam Sandler lol![/quote]</P>

And...
    <U>one day, we'll be going to Las Vegas Speedway to race exotic cars. I already looked it up, and I will be spending $350 to drive a Ferrari 458 Italia</U>....which IS my jumpoff....</P>

[/quote]Yea mandalay bay is ridiculous. Iv always wanted to stay in the pyramid too.

that is siiiiick, but what happens when you stall 20 times and blow the tranny? hahs
    [/quote]</P>

HA....458s have dual-clutch/semi-auto transmissions(i read about these caresway too much lol)....so it's essentially clutchless paddle shifting. which actually benefits these track places, because people cant **** up their cars lol.
    And lets be honest, those carsare made to be BEAT!!! hahaha</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Kase-1"]Theres a place out in Vegas where you can rent ridiculous guns at this outdoor range they got. My buddy went there a few weeks ago and shot a tommy gun and a desert eagle but they had a TON of choices to choose from
    [/quote]</P>

yupppp. some of my friends are going there. I'm not really into that stuff, but there's 8 of us going, one of my friends is a NY state trooper, 1 works Nuclear security, and 3 others are just gun enthusiasts lol.
    on that day I will be renting a convertible benz trying to pick up disease free 22 year old *****es, i guess =P</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I added a little bit more blue to my wardrobe last night. My Nicks and Tuck jerseys came in.
    I'm still kinda heated that they were out of JPP jerseys....especially since these places MAKE the jerseys 90% of the time lol. My buddy got one a size smaller....and i felt so left out =(

Whatever! this offseason im getting a JPP and Cruz jersey! somehow! someway!(we gotta make it up out of the hood some day)....yea...jiggaman...I just went there =P
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread